[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is completely unbelievable i feel i'm dreaming is really kimja will do this extreme hot scene together :drools: :drools: i feel like a crazy now i'm excited more than excited 

:spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

anyone noticed this  :pervie:  did you see where anne touched kim at first i can't believe james wil dare to do that i never saw it before that's an extreme no joke

another side not i love how he kept holding her hand in the ned of the vdo when the makeup artist was fixing his make up :spin:

HOOOTNEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Step

Mrs James Ma
I noticed it and kept repeating it again and again :coverlaf:  First thing came to mind was 'wow James so want to do it' lol I also noticed James adjusting Kim's hand like in 50 shades of grey    :pervie:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool: So happy to know James is not shy with Kim like he was before :phew: if they are showing these scenes for us in BTS, I think Anne will have more than this in lakorn  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
peace said:
this is completely unbelievable i feel i'm dreaming is really kimja will do this extreme hot scene together :drools: :drools: i feel like a crazy now i'm excited more than excited 

:spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

anyone noticed this  :pervie:  did you see where anne touched kim at first i can't believe james wil dare to do that i never saw it before that's an extreme no joke

another side not i love how he kept holding her hand in the ned of the vdo when the makeup artist was fixing his make up :spin:

HOOOTNEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sarN said:
Ooooooo is this the rscene ? All aboard!
well it looks like that we are not sure if he will r scene her in that scene or in another scene  sure thing there will be r scene and anne knows how to spicy things haha :p

BTW someone please translate for us the clip i want to know what they were talking about pleaasse 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Here is my version :coverlaf:

James - Baby are you thinking what I'm also thinking??
Kim - Hmm, (in baby voice) Idk why they interrupted us.
James - Dont worry, lets get done with this interview ASAP and continue from where we were interrupted
Kim - blushing

Step said:
KimJa looking into eyes  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: