[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Every time I come to this thread, I always smile....Many pics, gifs, clips, news, and else...Enjoy seeing them before the drama will air.
Kim is my favorite above the actresses from any channels. She never turns me down with her dramas. Same goes to my dearest James. Thanks, especially to Step and Peace......

Step

Mrs James Ma
You are welcome :) I thought you were busy to catch up with this thread :p
DaoRisa said:
Every time I come to this thread, I always smile....Many pics, gifs, clips, news, and else...Enjoy seeing them before the drama will air.
Kim is my favorite above the actresses from any channels. She never turns me down with her dramas. Same goes to my dearest James. Thanks, especially to Step and Peace......

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Whoaaaaaa it's 374 pages already.....will probably up to 1000 when this drama ends and move out of here. :) :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
believe me we are  waiting to see if it will happen haha sadly no one is spoiling us about what will happen  and anne is changing so much in the story but for sure kimja will have alot of skinship and intimate moments  so i'm very excited to see it :pervie: :dance3:  

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Hi I'm a new member, It has been about a year that I have started watching lakorn. I'm really looking foward to this one. Does anyone know when will it air?
 Thank you.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome to this thread :) It will air in early 2016
saraokenim said:
Hi I'm a new member, It has been about a year that I have started watching lakorn. I'm really looking foward to this one. Does anyone know when will it air?
 Thank you.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
saraokenim said:
 Thank you.
Welcome to the thread also!!! :) Glad we're getting more and more fans coming here. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Not going to lie, as much as I love that James Ma is the pra'ek in here, a part of me wishes it was nadech as well. Waiting for Nadech and Kim to reunite in a storyline like this. I'm not really into Rom-Com unless it's an evening lakorn. 

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Welcome to this thread :) It will air in early 2016
Thank you!!! OMG 2016 seems so far. with all the pics and clips that I've seen in this page I have fallen in love with kimja and also with the plot of the lakorn.