[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love MK on_screen and off_screen but today i want it to be kimja last day and i feel i will not have much kimja pic , more tears :cry: :cry:

haha singing out loud

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Wait...Namcha is in here? I thought she was rai in Kluen Cheewit? Oh wait nvm that's Toey. Don't know why but I'm getting these two dramas mixed up, lol, no wonder why, and hmmm that photo of MK, where's James? Lol ^_^

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Wait...Namcha is in here? I thought she was rai in Kluen Cheewit? Oh wait nvm that's Toey. Don't know why but I'm getting these two dramas mixed up, lol, no wonder why, and hmmm that photo of MK, where's James? Lol ^_^

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oops, triple post, sorry for accidentally spamming, someone tell me how to delete, lol couldn't find the delete button.
But that pic above ... SMH -_-

Step

Mrs James Ma
I will blame Kluen Cheewit for this. They dont shoot regularly. 1 day they shoot and 1 month free :shrug: if they were shooting today, Mark would not be here disappointing KimJa fans  :cry:  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i didn't expect him to show of today cause he was filming today KC with yaya but guess after he finished shooting he came , i think because he is close to anne and this production that's why he feel comfortable visiting them or being in the party with them if it was another production like Khun Noi he didn't come back then since he is not familiar with them  :shrug:  :shrug:

but yes i feel sad i want as much as possible of kimja pics  seems hard  :phew:  :phew:   *sigh* try to be patient until the zero date  :weee:  :weee: