[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
I lost 2 markers in my room. Searched everywhere. I found it after 2 months below my bed. I had searched there too but Idk how I could not see before and found it  after 2 months :p
Bieluvr said:
Haha.
That is opposite from me. I just finished my puzzle, but one piece is missing, I couldn't find it anywhere. Makes me angry, because I looked everywhere and it couldn't have disappeared because I only did it in my room so where else could it have gone?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Haha.
That is opposite from me. I just finished my puzzle, but one piece is missing, I couldn't find it anywhere. Makes me angry, because I looked everywhere and it couldn't have disappeared because I only did it in my room so where else could it have gone?
:facepalm: you ruined the mood girl , i was being romantic there  -_-  lol well i hope you will found that missing piece so you can be happy again  :rolleyes:  :lol:  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
I lost 2 markers in my room. Searched everywhere. I found it after 2 months below my bed. I had searched there too but Idk how I could not see before and found it  after 2 months :p
Haha. I lost my expo markers too and my phone, but I found it under the desk. LOL. Seriously, How could it have disappeared?

peace said:
:facepalm: you ruined the mood girl , i was being romantic there  -_-  lol well i hope you will found that missing piece so you can be happy again  :rolleyes:  :lol:  
LOL. I know you were being romantic, but it just reminded me of my puzzle that I lost a piece of. I just started a new one though and left the missing part open for if I ever find the missing piece I can put it on. Hopefully one day I will find it. Talking about being romantic with puzzle pieces, it reminds me of Winter sonata, where the main couple put a puzzle together and it was missing the eye of the bird. At the end, the nang ek brought it back. LOL. Now I'm getting way off topic. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
can i be an eager person to your kindness Bieluvr to translate for us what did he said in the first clip about the lakorn :blush: :blush: really sorry for bothering you all the time 
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/12676772_1710042775909566_49775584_n.mp4

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/12649613_232029493801686_1893289297_n.mp4
It's alright. :)
In the first clip, he said that PCKNMCPW at first will seem like "chill" lakorn, but truthfully it has a lot of Drama.
In the second clip, "the song for this lakorn will be more of a period like lakorn song. P' Neung said that this lakorn seems like it is easy to write, but the characters will have a lot of drama and the actors/actresses have to do a lot of "homework".

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

wooow this must be really so dramatic everybody seems to repeat this word often james , anne , kim , and now the music production i soo curiousss noww how it will be  ayyyyyyy come on March or april just come fast  :dance2:  :dance2:  :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
AGAIN THAAAANK YOUUUUU BIELUVR  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:
Lol I really cant wait to watch this lakorn. Some saying its heavy drama, some say its romantic and some say its erotic :wink: :wink: :loool: OOOMMMGGG I just cant wait  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
AGAIN THAAAANK YOUUUUU BIELUVR  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:
Lol I really cant wait to watch this lakorn. Some saying its heavy drama, some say its romantic and some say its erotic :wink: :wink:  :loool: OOOMMMGGG I just cant wait  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
LOL. Once again reminded of James Ma's "Erotic". Haha.