[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
taytaylove13 said:
Hi! I'm new to forum. Just saw Kim's films through my friend and became a fan of her.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ZHeBueh_8

T-ser with Eng sub
WELCOME and thank youuuuuuuuuu  for this big entrance ommyyyyyy i was waiting BIG BIG BIG BIG THANKS TO KIMMYSTATIONWORLD THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :thanks: :thanks:

and ooooommyyyyyy gggooooodddddddd i'm shocked i though she is the one who will hurt him but no he is the one who is gonna be harsh especiallllyyyyyy that last line in the teaser "if it's not for the money than for what else? now i understand why she was in such a shock 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now i feel more crazy again i can't wait for the complete story ommyyyyyy 2 months is too much yes i know we waited for more than that but the teaser is making it 1000 more harder :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can someone tell me why she need to give him money to marry him , or why they choose this way to get ride of the debt  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: ahh can't wait 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Even I want to know why should Anusaya pay money to Sattawat to marry her?? He is already in debt. He owe her 60 million. So why should she pay again  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

sarNie Adult
the trailer is so niiiiiice!!! I'm definitely gonna watch this. James Ma is sooooooooooo handsome *faint*

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
can someone tell me why she need to give him money to marry him , or why they choose this way to get ride of the debt  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: ahh can't wait
oh Well, if you want a spoiler .. Haha.

As for Nang'k, Chaya is Nuth's uncle. They grew up together and are very close. Nuth thinks of him as a brother, an uncle. One day, Chaya confess his love for her. He feels toward her as a man to a woman. Nuth was shock and decided to marry someone, just anybody. To comfort her sick father and make Chaya give up his impossible Love.

Pra'k mother created the debt. And they have no way to pay it back. So he has to sell himself to pay back the debt.

She didn't pay him again. Just forfeit the debt that he owes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
oh Well, if you want a spoiler .. Haha.
As for Nang'k, Chaya is Nuth's uncle. They grew up together and are very close. Nuth thinks of him as a brother, an uncle. One day, Chaya confess his love for her. He feels toward her as a man to a woman. Nuth was shock and decided to marry someone, just anybody. To comfort her sick father and make Chaya give up his impossible Love.

Pra'k mother created the debt. And they have no way to pay it back. So he has to sell himself to pay back the debt.

She didn't pay him again. Just forfeit the debt that he owes.
ohhh thank you for the spoiler :coverlaf:  it's clear now :yes: ohh maann they are gonna complicate things i can't wait to see how they will fall in love for real and how their story will be ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this wait can it end already :weee:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
with this being said i need when this air to stop thinking that chaya is her uncle cause i can't deny they look good together :facepalm: ARRGHHH 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
with this being said i need when this air to stop thinking that chaya is her uncle cause i can't deny they look good together :facepalm: ARRGHHH 
But i read from earlier that the uncle was adopted, so he isn't really her uncle. LOL. Pop needs to get promoted to prime-time pra ek and get paired up with Kim!!!

peace said:
and ooooommyyyyyy gggooooodddddddd i'm shocked i though she is the one who will hurt him but no he is the one who is gonna be harsh especiallllyyyyyy that last line in the teaser "if it's not for the money than for what else? now i understand why she was in such a shock
I think in the last part, Sattawat didnt say it in a mean way. He's saying "What is the other reason that I could marry you for if it's not money." The other reason is "Love". He's telling her that he loves her. That is my personal opinion. LOL. :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I think in the last part, Sattawat didnt say it in a mean way. He's saying "What is the other reason that I could marry you for if it's not money." The other reason is "Love". He's telling her that he loves her. That is my personal opinion. LOL. :)
I'm thinking the same. But I have a feeling that he didn't get to finish his sentence. It probably change a love confession into a drama scene. => I did everything for money .. What else can it be.

Step

Mrs James Ma
This wait is sooo irritating. The teaser is hot hot hot. Now I want to watch this lakorn now. All are saying Anne has changed so much in this version. I cant wait to see sweet scenes and drama of KimJa. Just air this lakorn already 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
But i read from earlier that the uncle was adopted, so he isn't really her uncle. LOL. Pop needs to get promoted to prime-time pra ek and get paired up with Kim!!!

but he was very angry saying it , their relationship seems it will be complicated with many misunderstanding problem :facepalm:  

Ninja007 said:
I'm thinking the same. But I have a feeling that he didn't get to finish his sentence. It probably change a love confession into a drama scene. => I did everything for money .. What else can it be.

that very possible too :yes: drama drama drama :phew: