[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
That pic OMG  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
feb march :cry: :cry:

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
I wish someone will english sub the preview. There are so many emotions in the preview I wish I could understand.
Waiting patiently for this to air  :spin:

Thank you everyone for all the updates  :thanks:

Step

Mrs James Ma
The sub was posted in back pages. Kimmyfc subbed the teaser :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8ZHeBueh_8
saraokenim said:
I wish someone will english sub the preview. There are so many emotions in the preview I wish I could understand.
Waiting patiently for this to air  :spin:
Thank you everyone for all the updates  :thanks:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Im sooo bad. I ignored this thread from 3 days. Before I used to come to this thread every hour :facepalm:
Kim's fans if you dont know Kim's other lakorn with JJ did fitting. You can see pics in Buang Hong thread. Thread is running fast, fitting pics from page 37  :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Im sooo bad. I ignored this thread from 3 days. Before I used to come to this thread every hour :facepalm:
i'm doing it i purpose else i can't maintain my excitement it's hard if i keep coming here often i will go crazy from waiting , i think like this it's better so we can be calm :phew: but this si the calm before the storm :pervie: :pervie: i will be super crazy as usual :coverlaf: when this air  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2: