[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'M IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i didn't expect this begining i love how they introduced everyone without drugging it , ommggg ommgg i'm a happy fan here mark my words this lakorn will be a hit like Raeng Prathana
i would not be able to update i don't know from where to start

^

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wasn't wrong when i called them the fairy tale couple , this lakorn is totally my genre it's for people who love the magical romance and feeling

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sorry received a message from someone requesting that if anyone is going to discuss details of the lakorn please put it in spoiler tag as not everyone has seen the episode yet.

Thank you.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I guess I have to wait for ch3 official youtube channel to upload the episode. I'm so excited! I don't know how long I've been waiting for this. I've been trying really hard to stay away from this thread so I don't spoiled myself and now that it's finally airing I can finally come to this thread more often.

Oh does anyone know where I can get the HD version of this lakorn? I hate that ch3 only upload their lakorns in 360p. I need 720p or 1080p to watch this glory!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love how they make balance in the story they give each character's value i feel everything is on point i'm enjoying it sooooo muuuuchhhhhhhhhh
and is anyone else feel how cute pop's care to anusaya , i love protective men
and i can't imagine better a way for kim and james to meet it was really suppperrrrr gooooooddddd this what i call a worthful watching lakorn , a happy fan talking here

and can i screem please i hold it for all this part but i can't anymore kimja are soooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooddd

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Anusaya starts misunderstanding James. :(
In the beginning she was grateful but now all those photos on the internet led her to misunderstand James.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever welcome back , and they already upload 4 parts in youtube you can found them here
https://www.youtube.com/user/tv3official/videos

but sorry i don't know where to found it with hd quality but i'm sure when kimmy fan page on facebook will upload it with HD so if you want you can wait for them
Thanks, but I sort of want the raw HD version so I can make gifs lol but that's okay. I came to accept that ch3 youtube official channel will never upload their lakorns in hd so I'll just watch it as it is :) But thanks for answering anyways. Time to go watch.

Last edited:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with Peace.
Pop so gentle towards Anusaya- he hardly gives such care and love towards his girlfriend. If I were his, I'd be mad till death.