[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh wow the princess i'm not sure of her name but i was curious who is nichax and i saw she was the princess, she commented

enzek

sarNie Adult

when this scene will happen? i hope they already "do it" when they live together in the house after marriage. please don't delay and wait after they return to the beach house hahaha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well from most of the bts we had , they are most of the time on bed hahaha so i don't know if the writer will torture us or please us :p

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Not sure but so far I have never seen such soaring hits on Ch3 lakorns recently. But Peace has informed me that Thai audience may have a different take than what Youtube refers on Ch3 feeds. So we just need to wait and see the official rating. I hope it did well.
Yeah, peace is right! Even though some people said that rating is not important, but I really want this Lakorn's rating to hit the roof. Hope my wish come true!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
For some reason i do not find Pop cute/handsome. But his body is so bomb! I also love his height, I can't wait for the next episode, I checked on the ThaiOfficial youtube Jao Ban Jan Ruen is pretty popular too. Does anyone know a site that updates ratings??

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think kimmy's fanclub finished subbing episode one too. Just put it on full screen and turn on Closed Captions.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I think kimmy's fanclub finished subbing episode one too. Just put it on full screen and turn on Closed Captions.
I will watch it after getting all subbed. So far I'm on my guessing track and it hasn't slipped yet according to the review. :D Thanks for the tip though AnnTfan.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
There are some changes I am happy with, but some I dislike. =/ I mean the thing with Mirantee? In the previous version she was one of the main components in getting Anusaya and Sattawat together.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So where can I watch this with subs? Hehe.
https://www.facebook.com/kimberley.family/videos
^I recommend watching it here (with and without subs). The videos on youtube are low quality, whereas Kim's fanclub posts the HD versions on their page. The HD uploads are a lot better because you can see all the details in the editing and everything just looks clearer. To be honest, I wasn't that impressed with the opening credits and the lakorn quality overall when I watched it on youtube but when I watched it in HD on Kim's facebook fanpage, all the locations and the way everything was filmed/edited looked really professional and modern. I was impressed. Anne is constantly improving in her lakorn production. The editing and filming sort of remind me of American editing/filming. Oh and Kim's fanclub have already subbed the first episode, so you don't have to wait. :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwww. Kim is so sweet. She made an official facebook page just so that she can interact with her fans (with their new live streaming update). One of the reasons why so many people adore her. ^^