[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
This
I'm stocking this forum haha. Idk why p,ek always amaze dream of n,ek at first sight. When he clearly have namcha who is interest in him and does not talk mean to him verses n,ek.
it is so called crush syndrome. Hehe I know it cuz I have experienced it. You can't stop thinking about that person for a time being.... It will fade away if those two don't meet up again but in Lakorn they are tied up so no other option just to keep drowning in love. :p:D:p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love how manly he is carying her like a real strong man

"will we be able to meet again"

you can stay for a while like this i'm enjoying the view :D

Knitty

sarNie Adult
i love how manly he is carying her like a real strong man

"will we be able to meet again"

you can stay for a while like this i'm enjoying the view :D
Peace, can i ask...how many times have you re-watch the episode?? hahaha

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I am just an audience and so far for me, this 1st episode is already making me go crazy...
Anne's choices of actors and actresses have show that they fit in the

Peace, can i ask...how many times have you re-watch the episode?? hahaha
hahahahaha enough to memorize it by heart and until i complete the gifs i want to do , i still will watch it again too with sub

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I'm going to be brutally honest, so I hope everyone can be open minded.

One of the biggest issues I have with Anne's productions is, there's so much drama but the script fails to intrigue. There's just random staring, beefing, and constant clashing but no good dialogue like Padiwarada. The reason why Padiwarada was so explosive in ratings and buzz, which propelled Bella into a whole new level wasn't so much Jiranee because even Yadech can't save bad productions, but because of the strong dialogue that had a life lesson in each episode. With that said, gosh, I really tried to enjoy the first episode but I felt like it lacked so much. It fell short in so many ways and sometimes, all you have is the first episode to attract people. It didn't pull me at all. I was actually a bit bored.

You can change Kim's wardrobe all you want, make her dress like a modern working woman, straighten her hair, give her a CEO title with a new character name, but you can't force the acting out of her. I feel like Kim isn't fierce enough. When Kim acts fierce, she reminds me of Pitbull's Kratae in Raeng Pradthana, which is a child trying to act like a full grown mature CEO woman. I'm sure there are many fans who find nothing wrong with Kim's acting but personally, because I adore Kim, I am also one of her biggest critics. Because Kim is one of the few actresses that I follow and watch, I'm pretty limited in lakorns, so yes, I have to be honest. I feel like Kim can do so much better. Kim needs to work with Good Feeling, like for reals. I don't think I'm going to even bother watching another Kim lakorn if it's with Anne. No offense.

James has improved and it's refreshing to see him in modern attire. But I'm not totally impressed either.

I think the only ones that I enjoy watching in here are Eye and Pop.

I'm going to give it a few more episodes before stopping.

Oh yeah, another issue with Anne's productions is sloppy editing or overall sequence of scenes or storyline. It's so rushed like everything is just dropped here and there. There's no harmonious flow.
I disagree with you about the production & script. I have to give credit to Anne. The script is very strong. It closes up any loopholes and any questions. It clearly explain Why is this character reacting this way. If I'm in the same situation, I'd have done the same thing. Every characters, not just the main.

As for editing, it's moving a little too fast for my taste. But it's not rush. If they spend the entire episode on the island, some viewer may feel bored. It's only 2 hours. They manage to explain brief background of most characters. Now, the story moves on.

As for Anusaniya's character, she is much more gentle than I expected. I thought that she would be a more cut-throat and more fierce. I read the short version of the synopsis. And I have to agree with how Anne & p'Oh/the director protrait Anusaniya 's character. They show the gentle side of Anusaniya in the beginning. Her true character. It kinda explain why Satrawat love Anusaniya over the playful fun Soammika. How can a man, with any honour, fall in love with a girl, who always look down on him. After all, a Man's honor worth more than his life. (this is not a spoiler because you can see it from t-ser too).

There will be a lot of character development. I'm sure Nuth will become more fierce as she faces many more challenges to come.

Yes, in 1st episode, it explains why Nuth looks down on Satrawat. I will let you watch it with sub.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
By the way, sub is almost done. Please be patient.

There are lots of detail in the script. There are lots of character description in the script. Directly and indirectly. We want to make sure that we didn't leave out any key detail. We editted it 3 times.

By saying certain things, it kinda show what type of person you are.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
By the way, sub is almost done. Please be patient.

There are lots of detail in the script. There are lots of character description in the script. Directly and indirectly. We want to make sure that we didn't leave out any key detail. We editted it 3 times.

By saying certain things, it kinda show what type of person you are.
thank you big time @nina07 for you and all the group hardwork i'm sure thousand inter fans appreciate your time and effort to provide this sub for us i really thank you from my heart

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I disagree with you about the production & script. I have to give credit to Anne. The script is very strong. It closes up any loopholes and any questions. It clearly explain Why is this character reacting this way. If I'm in the same situation, I'd have done the same thing. Every characters, not just the main.
Haha, yeah, I'm not surprised if people disagree with me. Lol

We'll see how it goes as the story rolls out.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha, yeah, I'm not surprised if people disagree with me. Lol

We'll see how it goes as the story rolls out.
As much as I adore Kim, my issue is that Joy S set the bar SUPER HIGH. Joy was able to effortlessly be fierce, arrogant, and sophisticated all in one. The one main element missing from Kim in this is that she isn't able to properly portray the arrogant role? Many people forget that Anussaya was super arrogant, and doesn't show her softer side until later on.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"and we met again but with different feeling" just look at their eyes no more word need to be tell

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
As much as I adore Kim, my issue is that Joy S set the bar SUPER HIGH. Joy was able to effortlessly be fierce, arrogant, and sophisticated all in one. The one main element missing from Kim in this is that she isn't able to properly portray the arrogant role? Many people forget that Anussaya was super arrogant, and doesn't show her softer side until later on.
That's the right word, "effortlessly." I can't see the sophistication in Kim yet. But like many remakes, each version is its own story and journey.

I'm going to complain yet watch it like AbbRuk. Lol

Talking about Joy, I miss her. She may not be as famous as other veteran actresses but boy, I never doubted in her acting. She was good, very versatile. She was good at drama and comedy!

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Peace I think you are right. It seems like not all viewers like the 1st episode. I'm afraid that thai viewers feel the same, maybe the rating is not as high as I expected!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace I think you are right. It seems like not all viewers like the 1st episode. I'm afraid that thai viewers feel the same, maybe the rating is not as high as I expected!!!
don't expect too much thai viewer have different taste , from the first i'm not expecting much especially it's the first episode , the important is to improve , many lakorn start with decent rating but end up by a hit so anything can happen so let's just wait and see and enjoy it regardless what the rating is ;);)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
don't expect too much thai viewer have different taste , from the first i'm not expecting much especially it's the first episode , the important is to improve , many lakorn start with decent rating but end up by a hit so anything can happen so let's just wait and see and enjoy it regardless what the rating is ;);)
Yeah, I will always support and adore Kim's work no matter what the rating is. I like her so much.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, I will always support and adore Kim's work no matter what the rating is. I like her so much.
you have to keep on mind momromy the pressure is more on anne than kim or james or the other actors viewer most of the time are interested more on the storyline and the quality of edit so it will be more on anne's shoulder to bring the rating , it sure will push the actors more, but it's not like it depend on them 100% from my point of view the story is inetresting anne have different view than other producer she always want to put her psersonal message in her lakorn that's hwy she changed this version so much for me it's not a remake it's more like a new lakorn just with the same names even the charcaters details she changed it

anne gived her all in this work so hope viewer will reward her hard work, she really produced it with quality and i think viewer will sense that