[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh wow , it like a seminar in here lol , haven't seen the eps yet but I'll wait til the get married

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I just forgot. Haha. You pay good attention to small details! ^^ That's why Ninja007 said they took so long with the subs because everything in the script is very detailed and explains/hints at the backstory and personality of each character, so they had to make sure they translated every line as accurately as possible. We as the viewers just need to watch and listen more closely. :) The details, explanations and answers to our questions are all there. Anne and the writer/director/cast really put their all into this.
I just hope that their hard work will pay off. I know this is off topic, but it seems like Mark and Kim have problem, is it because of this is airing?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@"peace" Here's my first set of gif I made

You can check my tumblr under the tag piang chai kon nee mai chai poo wised or kimberley voltemas or james ma to see gifs i made for this lakorn. Here a link http://kimp05.tumblr.com/tagged/piang-chai-kon-nee-mai-chai-poo-wised so far this is all I have lol
tank youuuuuuuu you are talented :aplastao::aplastao::aplastao: will look forward for your all gifs :campeon2::campeon2:
Where is this subbed?
you can find it here
https://www.facebook.com/kimberley.family/videos

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
[
Can anyone tell me why I can't watch subbed (close caption) on my iPhone? Is it normal?
It's limitation on the app. Facebook app (on iPhone) doesn't have addition function. Open the fan page on Safari browser. Then, you'll see the CC & HD option.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
This is the first episode so i don't think we can judge that much. Over all i hate episode one of all lakorns, i find it boring but this one got interesting really fast.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Finally I‘m here after I watched subbed Ep1. I saw your comment and I would like to share some of my feelings. All of my comments is based on the ep.1 performance.
First, I think this script is quite good. Even for me, its a bit slow as I followed the filming progress and I watched the old version of it, I know all the backgrounds. But for the audiences who never follow this lakorn. Its suitable. Show all the background information in a rhythm. I don't think its rush.

Also,about Kimmy's performance, I think she shows a totally different character to us. You cannot demand her as fierce as Thae cus Anusaniya is not that kind of person. As Yayee's introduction, she is sharp in characteristic but she also has her soften part. To me, Thae is more like a spoiled little girl but Anusaniya is a successful business woman so she's more good at treat people. So we can see she's quite polite to everyone even the man who want to rape her.

I'm totally agree Ninja's opinion. If Anusaniya did'nt show her soft part and look down Sattawat at first, Sattawat will not fall in love with her at the island. Sattawat saw the other side of her, as a gentle girl.

Not much to say about costumes. Its great.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Add one more point. You cannot request an actor or actress in the remake completely copy from the last version. If two versions characters performance is all the same, I have to say its a failed remake.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I'm enjoying this soo much.:ARMS1::ARMS1:..I didn't watch the last version,so idk what to say.But for sure,it's gonna be in my list.Channel 3 took me a long time to watch their lakorn after TSL fever lol.This one really make me hook.But gals..I have a problem with the second lead.Why he's so eye candy lol...:love::love:..I can't believe he's 30 years old this year.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think all characters should be portrayed the same when it comes remakes. I just think that if they are going to remove the traits of the previous version they should modify the entire character as a whole. If you keep some, but remove some of the stronger points of the previous characters it is going to be difficult to keep people from comparing. Example Uma99 everyone knows there lakorn sucks, but with Poo Dee E-Sarn one of their evening remakes it was really good (and not because I love Prim and Mai), but when they changed the character portrayls they did a complete overhaul. They changed the pra'ek from a more chauvinistic, rude, strongheaded to a more gentle and humble person. They changed the nang'ek who was stronger, more independent and self reliant to a weaker, more dependent and naive person. That is one of the reasons why they weren't being compared to Au and Cherry, because their characters were completely overhauled (also probably because not that many people watched the lakorn).

In this I think they tried to do it, but didn't quite hit the mark. James portrayal seems like they are trying to make him stronger and have a higher voice (figuratively) than Pol's version. I feel what they are trying to achieve with the title itself and the character change is ....
Sattawat is stronger and more defensive as opposed to Pol's version. Anussaya although they've incorporated some of her past traits, they dropped some. They added some sensitivities to her. So Sattawat is supposed to be like the protector that Anussaya long needed. I'm sure there is more drama in her life to where she needs a balance (afterall they added like 3 more annoying aunts).

Maybe it'll be addressed later, but curious on what they are doing with Mirantee's and Chayakorn's storyline. I wonder if it'll be like they bicker and start falling for one another. NOT trying to overly compare, but the previous version Mirantee loved Chayakorn, and she knew he loved Anussaya, but because she didn't want the incestuous relationship to happen, and plus her own feelings she did almost everything she could to get in Chayakorn's way lol.

Again not overly trying to compare, but the main thing I wanted them to keep was Mirantee's and Anussaya's best friendship. Maybe they did know each other, but lost touch in this version, but the relationship between Anussaya and Mirantee was soo good in the previous version. Mirantee in this version actually wrote an article on Chayakorn's and Anussaya's relationship??! WTF!

Off/Topic: But I really wished that Kim remained in Gum Lai Mat's project vs it being Janie -.- It would have been something really different and good for her.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I actually really liked how Nuth wasn't so rude and mean to James in the beginning. It really showed Wat her nice side. So they both knew how each other are a bit. Honestly I can not stand when the n'ek is just acting up and being so unappreciative all the time. It may not be like the older version but in my unbias opinion i liked how Anne changed it up. I can't wait to see what's next and I'm sure Kim will get arrogant later like from the tsers.

cecilia

Staff member
In this I think they tried to do it, but didn't quite hit the mark. James portrayal seems like they are trying to make him stronger and have a higher voice (figuratively) than Pol's version. I feel what they are trying to achieve with the title itself and the character change is ....
Sattawat is stronger and more defensive as opposed to Pol's version. Anussaya although they've incorporated some of her past traits, they dropped some. They added some sensitivities to her. So Sattawat is supposed to be like the protector that Anussaya long needed. I'm sure there is more drama in her life to where she needs a balance (afterall they added like 3 more annoying aunts).

Maybe it'll be addressed later, but curious on what they are doing with Mirantee's and Chayakorn's storyline. I wonder if it'll be like they bicker and start falling for one another. NOT trying to overly compare, but the previous version Mirantee loved Chayakorn, and she knew he loved Anussaya, but because she didn't want the incestuous relationship to happen, and plus her own feelings she did almost everything she could to get in Chayakorn's way lol.
I like that they made him a lot stronger because I felt Pol's character was a bit weak then .. I would have love it more if they kept the boyfriend and girlfriend relationship between Namcha and James here than to have her go after James because of Kim/some ulterior motive.

Also, agree with you on the relationship between the two girls -- they should have kept the two best friends together instead of casting them away as enemies. Not sure how are they going to be protector/counselor of each other as the story continues with them going at each other's personal business. Perhaps, the one who will tie them together will be the uncle.

Anyway, this is a bit too early in the episode for me to make a lot of judgement so I'll try to continue this with an open mind .. it might turn out good; on the later half of the lakorn once they're married.

Was this posted? I look forward to this scene
Perhaps, a scene of James chasing Kim instead of her chasing him after she found she's pregnant (from the old episode).

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like that they made him a lot stronger because I felt Pol's character was a bit weak then .. I would have love it more if they kept the boyfriend and girlfriend relationship between Namcha and James here than to have her go after James because of Kim/some ulterior motive.

Also, agree with you on the relationship between the two girls -- they should have kept the two best friends together instead of casting them away as enemies. Not sure how are they going to be protector/counselor of each other as the story continues ... with the going at each other. Perhaps, the one who will tie them together will be the uncle.

Anyway, this is a bit too early in the episode for me to make a lot of judgement so I'll try to continue to watch this with an open mind .. it might turn out good -- on the later half of the lakorn once they're married.
Every lakorn gets better when they're married lol. I am gonna start watching this as a separate lakorn in itself. I don't want to unfairly judge because I like the older version simply cause Joy and Pol were <3. I hope they keep Sattawat's Jealousy and possessiveness haha! That was the only time old sattawat had any personality when he was jealous lol!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love how sometime in the bts we see wat go after nuth and at other moment nuth go after wat i really can't wait to see how things will be between them how they will manage to be together
ps: i got surprised at ep 1 most of the scene when i saw their BTS photos before thought they wil be in the late episodes never imagined they are for the first episode , so really it's good to get surprised of things we didn't expect , more excitement :aplastao::aplastao: