[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
James looks so cute when Kim pats his cheek. Lolz... the slap was so real. But James say it's ok I suppose. NG after NG cuz they forgot their lines.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
yess i agree this was promoted a lot more than RP , i hope they will have morning news too this wednesday why they didn't do that for them all lakorns who start do attend to mrning news to promote still waiting for that :p
I think they will do it perhaps tomorrow to alarm the viewers that there's a Wednesday ep to tune in if they like the trailer shown on Tuesday. hehe a strategy to gain more viewers perhaps. :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
but they usually do it in the morning of the first day of airing but i think they may delayed it since there was just one ep for the past week so it will be more good to ptomote with two ep/week

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
but they usually do it in the morning of the first day of airing but i think they may delayed it since there was just one ep for the past week so it will be more good to ptomote with two ep/week
I hope there is morning news promotion but theres no announcement in Kimmy's fanclub schedule. Usually they will announce all the activities even last time Kimmy records Anne's programme. I'm not sure.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I hope there is morning news promotion but theres no announcement in Kimmy's fanclub schedule. Usually they will announce all the activities even last time Kimmy records Anne's programme. I'm not sure.
let's wait and see then , i don't think they won't do it , all the lakorns do it with no exception so will wait when they will be there :D

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Keep repeating the first ep, esp Ah Chaya- Nut. In the old version, I really hate Uncle Chaya but in this version I can't hate him but pity him in upcoming ep with his love for Nut. This uncle-niece relationship reminds me Ah Poon- Viwa which was happy ending. Hope Kim and Pop will have a lakorn as pra-nang.