[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

little22

sarNie Juvenile
So excited that I want to catch it live like the old days of Num and Donut lakorn. Im in CA What time and site to watch it live. Thanks

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
So excited that I want to catch it live like the old days of Num and Donut lakorn. Im in CA What time and site to watch it live. Thanks
If I'm not wrong it's airing at 8:20pm in Thailand. Maybe around 6:20am in CA because I'm in FL and I watch it live at 9:20am.

The link to watch it live is on page 455

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwwwww Kim looks so elegant in this mv. And that kiss at the end! :icon12::icon12:

I'm a little bit worried now. We haven't seen any slap-kiss scenes in any of the teasers, mvs, or opening/ending credits. :/

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Just when I logged out of AF, I found another ost uploaded! Had to log back in and post it! XD
cr: Ch3 official soundtrack
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OKKEYY i'm good now i let it out , officially i got a strong kimja hit in this ost and they are doing it in purpose pcknmcpw will be soooooooooooo soooooooooo goooodd that's all i can say so many emotion so many good things to look for it , 7 hours to go

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Are we allow to add on to the un/sub/conscious list? I have one. The scene when Swat brought food to Nuth and him looking at her while she chow down the food. He unconsciously looked at her in adoration while smiling. I thought it was so cute. That's my favorite scene from episode 1.
Add away as you wish; the more the merrier. :D
I remember that scene; Wat was mesmerized by Annusaniya's beauty. haha...

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Yah me to
Awwwwwww Kim looks so elegant in this mv. And that kiss at the end! :icon12::icon12:

I'm a little bit worried now. We haven't seen any slap-kiss scenes in any of the teasers, mvs, or opening/ending credits. :/
Yah me too..i wish this lakorn has alot of slap kiss scene...i fed up of the forehead or cheek kiss..