[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveee how he pursuit her he could have let her go when she left the elevator but no he wanted to clear it with her he doesn't wnat her to ignore her , ommgggggggg looovvveee this

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the intensity
i love how he hate to see her look down on him

and chaya is sooo much soo much in love with nuth , i' n ogonna lie they were soooo cute when she melted him with her care , his voice was soooo sweeeeeett his eyes too

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it so good how they are putting them in situation together , i'm enjoying their intense moment soo much waa

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
It's funny how most of us here are more into Popberley than Kimja :lol: But I don't blame y'all though. Pop and Kim just look so good together. I always like Pop ever since I saw him in Khun Chai James' segment playing Mint's character half brother. He was adorable in that lakorn. But in this lakorn he's oozing with sexiness. He fits Kim physically, both are so tall and Kim can wear 6in heels and she probably will not be as tall as him. How tall is he? 6ft maybe?? James is tall too but Pop looks like he's taller but I'm not so sure.

Is his character in this lakorn going to go all cray-cray later when Swat and Nuth get married??? I hope not because so far I really like his character. And is Chaya not blood related to Nuth? Because if they are indeed Uncle and niece, it's really weird that he's in love with her.

Even though Pop is catching my attention but James is forever my babe though :lol:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Maybe Anne is going to surprise us with a force kiss, like in PCKK, I didn't see any spoilers but when it happened I was fangirling like crazy, I almost lost hope. Thr Mv is so beautiful im in class but luckily I brought my headphones, I actually really like the cheeks and forehead kisses in here surprisingly enough because slap and kiss are the best. But something about KimJa just makes me so happy, its so full of emotions and love, that I don't think i would die without force kisses. I feel like James can't really do force kiss too cause Kim is always with someone, her uncle or Mirantee -.- anyways my heart breaks for Wat in this lakorn, I feel sooo bad

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
It's funny how most of us here are more into Popberley than Kimja :lol: But I don't blame y'all though. Pop and Kim just look so good together. I always like Pop ever since I saw him in Khun Chai James' segment playing Mint's character half brother. He was adorable in that lakorn. But in this lakorn he's oozing with sexiness. He fits Kim physically, both are so tall and Kim can wear 6in heels and she probably will not be as tall as him. How tall is he? 6ft maybe?? James is tall too but Pop looks like he's taller but I'm not so sure.

Is his character in this lakorn going to go all cray-cray later when Swat and Nuth get married??? I hope not because so far I really like his character. And is Chaya not blood related to Nuth? Because if they are indeed Uncle and niece, it's really weird that he's in love with her.

Even though Pop is catching my attention but James is forever my babe though :lol:
I see more and more pp like Uncle Chaya in this version. Jmaes next to Pop looks like teenager with man. I will enjoy PopKim's scenes as much as I can cause it wont be long. Later i will ship KimJa when they marry.
Uncle Chaya and Nut are related by blood but the aunts keep saying Chaya is not cause their father was too old to have him and thought his mon had him with other man so he believe and in love with her.
Time to enjoy ep 2

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't comment no more in neeeeeeed suuuuuuuuuuub i can't understand what's going on between them :confundio1::confundio1::confundio1::confundio1: she seems she asked him a favor but why she stepped back and changed her mind why he mad from her demand oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i'm sooo curiousss but the interactions is sooooo gooodd you can feel the intensity between them

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i neeed suuub fighting sub team
i can't understand nothing what's going on but i'm loving the raw feeling they are giving to each other kimja is doing a good job , i can feel the drama between them and it keep me hyped to know what is happening , what did he sign

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the count down start noooow for tomorrow ep , ican't say more for the moment i need to understand first what was going on , but that hug was sweet man he will be so heart broken

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will post different cap photos from the ep
i need to know what are they saying arrggh this exchange of stares is really good

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why i can't move from my chair i'm stuck in front of my pc i want ep 3 noowww and i can't wait for sub cause i want to spazz properly , i can't spazz without understanding