[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Some people don't like Wat to be arrognant, smart mouth prideful cus he,s a debtor. Y do you expect him to be weak can't talk back? I like how strongful he is cus that's makes him can fight smart mouth with n,ek that means more spiciness. Besides its his mom that put them in this mess not him. And n,ek does is just judgemental cus he's in debt.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Some people don't like Wat to be arrognant, smart mouth prideful cus he,s a debtor. Y do you expect him to be weak can't talk back? I like how strongful he is cus that's makes him can fight smart mouth with n,ek that means more spiciness. Besides its his mom that put them in this mess not him. And n,ek does is just judgemental cus he's in debt.
can't agree more
they are both tough and that's what is making this more interesting to see , they both don't want to lose face for the other

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when she is with him alone she soften up a little but when somika appear she start to hurt his man pride , i think that's her way of being jealous she keep saying that she is not interested , and keep remembering him of his debt, and that he is not that great

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
when she is with him alone she soften up a little but when somika appear she start to hurt his man pride , i think that's her way of being jealous she keep saying that she is not interested , and keep remembering him of his debt, and that he is not that great
can't agree more.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I don't understand if Annusaniya thinks that Sattawat is not worthy of her because of his occupation and that his family is a debtor of hers, or is it because of the misunderstanding of the whole photos blackmail incident that she assumes he's a scam, bad person. Because him being a doctor is certainly worthy of standard, not many can be a doctor you know and not just a doctor but it looks like he's well accepted for his work and skill. I don't like that she seems to look down on him a lot, even after she found out he's truly a doctor.

So I watched episode 2 raw last night and this episode definitely needs subtitles to completely understand what's going on. Like I really want to know what she said to Wat at that scene where she was hesitating to call him but he's behind her because he looks really mad. And from my very VERY limited understanding of Thai I can make out that she's offering money to do something that he doesn't want to concur.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i never give attention to the supporting actors scenes but this quite interesting how anne made all this connections the writer is doing a great job in my humble opinion , can't wait to watch with sub can't coments farther without understanding

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i clap anne for her good choice of cast , i didn't FF their scenes mean i'm really enjoying this more than what i expected

and ommmyyyyyyyyy poooorrrr chaya he will be soooooooooo hurt when she will leave him :(:(