[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
this resume my point , wat s not attracted to woman who court him and throw themselves on him , he is more attracted to a mature woman who give him a hard time haha , loovvee iit
wow good parallel to show his behavior and reaction between he with somika and anusaniya. love it.

it seems anusaniya soften and tone down a bit whenever she alone with satawat but become sarcastic & sharp tongue whenever she see satawat with somika heh

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hahahahah yeaaaahhh @enzek we just need to wait for her to realize that she is actually being jealous and she is interested for wat she don't even can admit that yet

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
his sarcasm make me laugh he an totally handle our hard nuth

he haaaatte it he could let her go and just ignore her but no he hate the fact that she act like she is not interesting on him

i love this intensity and face to face strength between them it make it more interesting to see how they will give up in the end

being with som and being her debtor build a wrong img of him in her head , and what she said show that she look down on him due to that not because he is a doctor witch make sens for me seeing som around him like that all the time will make her think he is using som since she doesn't know him well and met in bad circumstance

he said this before getting married imagine what he would say and do after marriage haha, i like it
"when you were seducing me both touching and digging i didn't even complain"

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I feel bad for Som. She cute carefree funful when she sings. She's lonely and does what her dad do. I like her friends with Wat. She wants to help him 60 million even though he's poor and in debt. I want her to have a couple cus with Chaya is not fair. I really start to like her Aunt plan to work with his mom for marriage.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Isn't Wat suppose to know that Chaya try to R Noot? I remember it from previous version!
He knows but he for some reason he uses it against her and says stuff like, "I was nice enough to let you go to the motel with another man." He insults her, she tries to hit him, he kisses her, Somika thinks they are getting it on in the car "cause she was following Wat around lol."

Mirantee goes into the motel room after Nuch leaves and Chaya basically assaults her lol.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
He knows but he for some reason he uses it against her and says stuff like, "I was nice enough to let you go to the motel with another man." He insults her, she tries to hit him, he kisses her, Somika thinks they are getting it on in the car "cause she was following Wat around lol."

Mirantee goes into the motel room after Nuch leaves and Chaya basically assaults her lol.
So, does it means that the R scene between Chaya and Noot should happen after Wat and Noot married?

enzek

sarNie Adult
question: will there be kiss scenes here? i mean kiss on mouth not forehead or cheek. kim did real kiss many time in mafia series right? i hope there will real kiss on mouth scene here. well it will better if there many kiss scene but if not give me at least one:love: policeee!

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
If it happen before married, did they already know that they will get married? Because why did Wat say stuff like that to her?
From what I remember that they agreed to marry. Because of that, Chaya got drunk and tried to R Nut.
question: will there be kiss scenes here? i mean kiss on mouth not forehead or cheek. kim did real kiss many time in mafia series right? i hope there will real kiss on mouth scene here. well it will better if there many kiss scene but if not give me at least one:love: policeee!
Base on t-sers and MV, so far I only see one kiss scenes but just like a peck. We may not see many strong and powerful kisses like in Mafia Series.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
From what I remember that they agreed to marry. Because of that, Chaya got drunk and tried to R Nut.

Base on t-sers and MV, so far I only see one kiss scenes but just like a peck. We may not see many strong and powerful kisses like in Mafia Series.

ya me too from what i've seen so far there is no real kiss scene or intense slap kiss scene...oh noo!!!!!! please p'anne alot of real kiss scene please..

enzek

sarNie Adult
it ok even just one lol but please show me that their lips meet for real not just their lips will touch with only one inch but then suddenly it show back part of their body or head. everytime that happen i'm like

Last edited:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
After ep 3, I have some thought- I think a second lead syndrome hit me as well. May I ship Som and Wat for a while before Wat marries Annusaniya? I'm originally a Sattiya shipper but seeing Som head over heel for Wat makes me so emotional! I see:
1 A never quiet girl stopped talking back for a while and thought over her action when Wat scolded her for intentionally spilling coffee on Annusaniya.
2 With her background and wealth Som can easily pick a guy in a blink but she shows how passionate and committed in her love affairs time and time again first with Chaya and then Wat. This makes my heart ache a lot since I know Wat will never love her back.
3 She is over the rainbow already when Wat seems to walk around and have dinner with her. She will kill herself if Wat gives her half of attention he has offerred to Annusaniya. This makes my eyes wet for poor Som who is lack of fatherly love unlike Annusaniya.
4 I can totally understand her possessiveness when all men she loves gone to Annusaniya when she is pouring all her effort when Annusaniya remains silent. In her shoes, I can feel pain and bitterness in her life.
5 Even Wat's mom who approaches her in favor of pairing up with her son later changes her mind and that actually is a blow for Som who has got defeated by Annusaniya several times.

Thus for Som's sake, I will ship her with Wat for a couple of eps. It seems Wat starts to fall for Som when she goes to a street musician to collect some money from passerbys through her singing ability of course until he sees and gets mad when Som deliberately hurts Annusaniya. Wat ka, please keep my ship sailing- I don't know how to swim so don't wreck it so quickly ka!

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Ch3 hasn't had a real kiss in lakorn for the longest time. Like the one with Kim and Aum, that's a real kiss not what they have now a days. Ananda and Kim's kisses were okay, still they tried to limited the kisses by speeding it up or cutting it off awkwardly. I doubt there will be one. Probably a lot of fake kisses where they turn their head in certain position where you can't see anything, or that ridiculous nose touches cheek kiss, like the one Kim had with Nadech that drives me crazy every time. It would be nice to have one though. But I'm with you, I'm not asking for many kisses but one solid kiss, not the fake one where EVERYONE knows it's fake, but one where their lips actually touch without them speeding the clip or cropping it.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
kissess... I do expect they do but don't anticipate to show it on Ch3. The channel elderly don't know what a kiss is. Don't mention about RP- my hopes were up and my eyes were wide whenever their bodies closer but never seen any French kiss not even the light one! A more aggressive lakorn like Samee Te Tra doesn't show any passionate kiss so I feel defeated with Ch 3 in the cases of one passionate kiss in this lakorn!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

Thank you for make thing clear for me! I'm alittle bit confuse. It makes sense now. From the T-ser, Chaya will try to R Noot in their house not motel.