[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
Can they be together in a real life? Shall we clone Kim and give her to James please? :p
shhh! what if mark stalk this thread and read your post?

i don't care so much about actress/actor real live. if i like their chemistry as a couple i want to see them together onscreen in drama/film more than offscreen. as long they happy it up to them to date anyone in real live. it make me remember about korean actor/idol. they get bash just because they date. it's like they're fans property & not a human being who has feelings like us.
i don't know if KimJa will act together after this or not but i'm reallyyy happy they act together in lakorn under Ann production. feel like a dream come true:zpong:
anybody know how much ep this lakorn will be?

Last edited:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
@enzek ka, that's why I am cloning Kim not to offend Mark. As long as Mark has an original, I don't think he mind sharing hehehe....
Kimja, Anaberly, Kimdech, Popberly... OMG life will be full of cuteness watching them. :p :p

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I'm wasting too much time on this lakorn. Now I've to stop stalking here cuz I have my first draft of dissertation due on Friday. If I come here, I can't stop rewatching ep1-3 the whole day. Gosh... this is harsh but I'll miss Kimja loads xoxo

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and here we go for you @enzek

i love his sarcasm , that's the power that make him be able to break her standards , in fact Nuth too need wat not only som, nuth need wat to show her that there is no standards or perfect man in love and teach her what real love and he will be the change in her life

sweeeeeeett he don't miss one opportunity to touch and be close to her haha

huuuuhuuuuuuuuu

she is feeling his touch but she try so hard to fight it

Reactions: Ame

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
shhh! what if mark stalk this thread and read your post?

i don't care so much about actress/actor real live. if i like their chemistry as a couple i want to see them together onscreen in drama/film more than offscreen. as long they happy it up to them to date anyone in real live. it make me remember about korean actor/idol. they get bash just because they date. it's like they're fans property & not a human being who has feelings like us.
i don't know if KimJa will act together after this or not but i'm reallyyy happy they act together in lakorn under Ann production. feel like a dream come true:zpong:
anybody know how much ep this lakorn will be?
i think beside nadech,james is the second kim costar that i can feel their chemistry. but with mark i just cant feel their chemistry.what i can see is kim is a really talented actress beside matt perannee and she can go far in this industry.hope they get to work together again in another lakorn

enzek

sarNie Adult
i think beside nadech,james is the second kim costar that i can feel their chemistry. but with mark i just cant feel their chemistry.what i can see is kim is a really talented actress beside matt perannee and she can go far in this industry.hope they get to work together again in another lakorn
chemistry between actor/actress is subjective and more to personal preferences to me. first time i'm watching kim was in Punya Chon Kon Krua 2012 with mark and she become one of my favourite actress after that. i'm a kim fan and natural about markim. but when they pair up too much in the same type of lakorn (rom com), i'm kinda tired about it. also although not all, many time kim character in lakorn is rich daughter/spoiled brat and she act in rom com lakorn. i hope she will acts as different character in different type of lakorn with different actors after this. like what matt and mint chalida did. as i know she will act with james ji for the next lakorn. although it seem it is rom com lakorn again *sigh* it's a good start.

a bit off topic but it same with nadech. i hope he acts with different actress much more.

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
hope they will get married in ep 4.. enough scene with nuth and her uncle and sattawat with sommika..want to see alot of nuth and sattawat scene but from the teaser and mv i think their scene will always be interrupted by sommika presence...

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i just found out that this forum has the highest amount of thread compared to other lakorn... cant understand why its rating getting lower if based on the popularity...from the ig acc and utube vid i can see that this lakorn is the most popular one for 2016..hope that it can also become popular in thailand

enzek

sarNie Adult
i just found out that this forum has the highest amount of thread compared to other lakorn... cant understand why its rating getting lower if based on the popularity...from the ig acc and utube vid i can see that this lakorn is the most popular one for 2016..hope that it can also become popular in thailand
maybe it more well known to the international fans? since it seem kim get fan sub for her lakorn more. anyway this is internet era. many people especially the younger audience watch it on the internet. and ch3 has their official youtube account. i'm glad they make it because it quite hard to watch other channel lakorn & the english sub one will get deleted. since thai lakorn quite hard to get sub like korean dramas or they site will mostly in thai language i'm watching it on youtube or dailymotion. sometime i'm watching them without understanding what they said since it has no subtitle lol

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
You'r right btw the rating is still going low . Is it because the skills edit unsatisfactory or actor not to famous, no chemistry, not good production, lack promotion? Though the views of each episode is rather high . CH3 see based on what?

#sorry for my English:(:mad:

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
You'r right btw the rating is still going low . Is it because the skills edit unsatisfactory or actor not to famous, no chemistry, not good production, lack promotion? Though the views of each episode is rather high . CH3 see based on what?

#sorry for my English:(:mad:
That's what I've been complaining. Not only lakorn's rating, same with award winning. Same people won every year.