[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever it's fine even late. you should focus about your exam first. sorry for asking for gif when you're being busy. i'm remember when i'm busy with exam yet sneaking to watch Descendants Of The Sun lol. thanks God right now it's over. did you finish your exam already? anyway thanks for your gif. love it!

anyone know which hospital is this? it seems the doctor treated his patient sweetly & full of love.
i want to get treated there too.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Pooh4ever thank you soooo much for your time , your gifs are just soo beautiful :icon12::icon12::love::love: and sorry too disturb your concentration good luck in your exams studies come first :cheer::cheer:

enzek

sarNie Adult

aww KimJa is so cute! but i wonder about this scene though. it seem prom scene or something with this kind costume. is it after or before they get married?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I LOLed at this comment on youtube. XD "the actress that act as Somika is so good. She makes me feel like want to drive over her with a tractor (forward and reverse many time). can't wait for the next episode. sigh. 5 days to go." :loel::loel::loel::loel::loel::loel::loel::loel::loel::loel::loel::loel::loel:

Yeah, I felt bad for Somika at first. But once she burnt Anusaya's hand intentionally, I didn't anymore.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
While I was watching Eye and Pop's running scene in episode 3, I noticed that Pop is like the tanner version of Mark. Their features are so similar. :eek: Even their voices sound alike. AND they're both tall. Pop just has a rectangular/oval shaped face and his eyes are closer together. And his voice is higher pitched.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMMMGGGG i can't believe it :eeeeek:thank youuuuuuu soooooooooooooooooooo for kimmy fan sub team really guys we own you all a looott :besos::besos::besos::besos::aaaaa: eng sub for today show didn't expect thzey will be able to do it this fast woow

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Omg I was more in love with James when the host asked if Kim remembered her old days, she said No but James immediately said he did and started telling us she was Dr.Nam!! Sooo cute, so he adored Kim since back then haha toooo cute!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
as we said here , the excitement still will come, this 3 eps was just an introduction to what will come next , can't wit to see the change that will comes , poor kim she know that people are scolding Nuth right now for being tough with the kind wat haha let's wait and see how she will admit her love for him next aaaaaaayyyyy

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
as we said here , the excitement still will come, this 3 eps was just an introduction to what will come next , can't wit to see the change that will comes , poor kim she know that people are scolding Nuth right now for being tough with the kind wat haha let's wait and see how she will admit her love for him next aaaaaaayyyyy
I saw, I was like sorry Kim! Lol made me feel bad.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm watching episode 3 subbed and I'm at the part where Anusaya's dad was hinting at Anusaya to apologize to Sattawat and his mom. I love how he didn't care or react much to the aunt's apology, but he wanted to hear it so badly from Anusaya. That smirk on his face. XD Then he was like "There's no rush. You still have three years. You can owe it first." OMGGGG I fangirled so much at that line. To think they're going to get married soon and Sattawat's going to use that to his advantage by getting "revenge" on Anusaya for looking down on him. I hope to see lots of slap-kiss scenes once they're married. ;)

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
On the today show James is so hilarious saying his favorite scene was starving Kim! He said she was so cute awwwww!! Im so in love with kimja! ❤❤❤

Reactions: Ame

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So cute how Sattawat wants to keep holding and touching Anusaya. When he's determined, he won't let go. Hehehehhhehee. #sattayashipsailing #ilovepossessiveandflirtysattawat #chayakornandanusayashipstillsailingtoothough XD

enzek

sarNie Adult
Omg I was more in love with James when the host asked if Kim remembered her old days, she said No but James immediately said he did and started telling us she was Dr.Nam!! Sooo cute, so he adored Kim since back then haha toooo cute!!!!
such a fanboy. maybe he had watch kim past lakorn:p

I'm watching episode 3 subbed and I'm at the part where Anusaya's dad was hinting at Anusaya to apologize to Sattawat and his mom. I love how he didn't care or react much to the aunt's apology, but he wanted to hear it so badly from Anusaya. That smirk on his face. XD Then he was like "There's no rush. You still have three years. You can owe it first." OMGGGG I fangirled so much at that line. To think they're going to get married soon and Sattawat's going to use that to his advantage by getting "revenge" on Anusaya for looking down on him. I hope to see lots of slap-kiss scenes once they're married. ;)

I hope to see lots of slap-kiss scenes once they're married

i'm hoping too. but with ch3 i'm worried it might be real slap - fake kiss instead:BangHead::bash: i want slap and real kiss scenes.:love:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
such a fanboy. maybe he had watch kim past lakorn:p

I hope to see lots of slap-kiss scenes once they're married

i'm hoping too. but with ch3 i'm worried it might be real slap - fake kiss instead:BangHead::bash: i want slap and real kiss scenes.:love:

me too i want a lot of reeeeeal slap kiss scene not the fake one..btw looking as sattawat character now as a gentleman i cant imagine him being rough or getting revenge to nuth..anyway anticipatio keep rising..

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGGGGGGGG I'm cracking upppppppp at KimJa's interview! MY FAVORITE MOMENTS!

Kim: But this one we got married, fall in love, going into a honeymoon. What is next?
Host: What is it?

KimJa started cracking up. XD

Host: It's love scene between husband and wife, not boyfriend and girlfriend. Husband and wife for people who never do it before right? Have you done it? (OMG XD)
James: Not yet. (HAHAHAHAHA XD)
Host: You've never done it either?
Kim: Nope.
Host: None of you have done it right?
James: That's right.

Host: This one needs lots of skinship?
Kim: Very much.
Me: {still waiting...} XD

James: P'Pop I worked with him before. He's the same. At the set, he only eat and sleep. (AHAHAHAH XD) Talking about work, he will interact with Kim more. (AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MY POPBERLEY FEELSSSSS!!!!!!!!!)

James: Erotic.
Host: Because there are many love scenes.
Me: {stilllll waiting... XD XD}

Host: But she's talented at acting. After a short instruction, she gets it. And her skill improves very quickly. (EXACTLY! YOU GO KIM! :D)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder how many episodes this lakorn will have. We're already at episode 3 and Anusaya hasn't even shown any signs of crushing hard on Sattawat yet. Hopefully that means there'll be a lot of episodes since the development is slow. (And there's still those love scenes too. Everyone keeps saying there are a lot so hopefully "a lot" doesn't just mean one scene in two or three episodes.)

Last edited: