[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
In the second video Peace posted from facebook, the actor who played the guy who drugged Anusaya said "Real kiss, real slap". OKAY! THAT CONFIRMS THAT THE KISS SCENES ARE REAL! AND THAT CONFIRMS THAT THERE WILL BE SLAP-KISS SCENES! OKAY! ANTICIPATING IT!!!!!!! :D

Ame

sarNie Egg
@enzek and @"peace" I know it's a little late but it's exam week so I'm a little busy blowing up my brain with information :lol: But here's your request:

I left off the part where Wat explains himself because tumblr has a limitation on how many gif/pic you can have in one post so I hope you understand since I'm uploading these gifs on tumblr as well.

@Ame I see your post and I will work on it. But is there a particular scene you would like me to gif(ed)? And your siggies are my gifs :lol: That tumblr is my side blog for Kimmy but I haven't post much on there since last year.
So please cut for me the scene that Kim blow the bruise on Pop's face and the scene that Pop imagine he and Kim dance together (Kim is wearing a blue dress). And the scene that Kim is rowing in the island and she wanna back to the land but she fall and James Ma pick her up.

Your gif is so beautiful :love:, I have saved almost of them. However, I didn't know who made these gifs so I didn't take credit but now I know that's you, I will edit it and take credit :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So Kim said in both her and James' today show interview and on her facebook live stream that this lakorn has the most love scenes out of any of her lakorns in the past. Suer had the most love scenes to date so I'm gonna expect a lot more than that in here (and Suer had quite a few love scenes). :D Like someone else said, it's kind of hard to imagine that James is going to be physically aggressive with Kim in the upcoming episodes when their characters' relationship so far has been so tense and Wat's been such a gentleman. I guess he'll lose his self control when they get married. XD Because then there will be no more boundaries heheheh.

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
In the second video Peace posted from facebook, the actor who played the guy who drugged Anusaya said "Real kiss, real slap". OKAY! THAT CONFIRMS THAT THE KISS SCENES ARE REAL! AND THAT CONFIRMS THAT THERE WILL BE SLAP-KISS SCENES! OKAY! ANTICIPATING IT!!!!!!! :D
yay this is the best thing ever!

can't wait for it!

enzek

sarNie Adult
me too i want a lot of reeeeeal slap kiss scene not the fake one..btw looking as sattawat character now as a gentleman i cant imagine him being rough or getting revenge to nuth..anyway anticipatio keep rising..
haha yeah. i can't imagine the gentleman satawat become aggresive XD
for the uniqueness satiya can do one slap, double kiss haha

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Many great scenes will coming, can't wait to see them.
Does anyone know where can I watch whole Live Concert?. I want to watch James and Pop sing.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
Wow KimJa says Many great & cute scenes will coming.. :aaaaa::loveyou:
Tomorrow(Wednesday) please come faster , I'm anxious to see them

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
nah nobody will die. not in this lakorn.

this lakorn is not like koo gum era. and it not like satawat has incurable disease like in korean dramas.

don't worry it gonna be happy ending XD

oo really..thank god.is that means i dont understand the spoiler or the spoiler is misleading..anyway glad to know that..

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
nah nobody will die. not in this lakorn.

this lakorn is not like koo gum era. and it not like satawat has incurable disease like in korean dramas.

don't worry it gonna be happy ending XD

oo really..thank god.is that means i dont understand the spoiler or the spoiler is misleading..anyway glad to know that..

enzek

sarNie Adult
last paragraph of the spoiler: "Udomsak need to revenge Satawat that make Soammiga have to hit a road. He send the one to kill Satawat that make Satawat is injured. Anusaniya just know that he had a malicious intention all the times, and that why he need to spend a lifetimes for 10days to live with her as much as he can. Anusaniya is so sad that she never see about his dedication that he try to spend a time left. Anusaniya just know that money can't close her heart from true love. She try to spend a lifetime in everyday that it had left for touching something worth more than money she can earn. It is happiness from her love with this ordinary guy, even she will know that she had a few day left to live with him."

i don't know about the spoiler. it might be true but still i don't think
satawat will die. maybe he will has accident you know typical lakorn scene but die? why would he need to die?
it will ruin the lakorn for me. this is not korean dramas you know.
so nah, he won't die and we will get beach ending.
i'm confident about it.

Last edited: