[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai thanks!

i'm LOLing at the descriptions: A lakorn with a twist; showing the p'ek being ruled by the n'ek.:D but i'm hoping that satawat in this version more decisive and crazy somika won't interrupt much with satiya lovey dovey scenes later. everytime that happen it annoyed me.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry, I don't mean to be confusing. I'm on pain killers from having wisdom teeth pulled so kind of high hahaa. I guess to improvise to both sides maybe wait half the day after the episode has aired before posting stuff without spoiler tags? Thinking back on that it may be too long to wait til Friday. So maybe wait a few hours.

Another thing I can think of is. If you don't want to use spoiler tags, maybe post a warning

EXAMPLE:

Warning, my post may contain spoilers

Anussiya and Sattawat kissed today (yes this is an example, they did not kiss yet haha!)

Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding. If you have any suggestions or stuff, but don't want to post them here feel free to PM me or the other moderators.

Thanks ya'll.
Lol thanks for explaining. That's reasonable. :) And by the way, I hope you didn't feel like I was attacking you, I was just giving my opinion. ;)

enzek

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy

don't worry.
he won't die. it not make sense for satawat to die. if that happen i'm not gonna watch lakorn by Ann's production again lol.

anyway for the r, willing scenes
i'm hoping that they just do it on the bed in this version. coz actually it's kinda weird for me if first they do it on the sofa then suddenly the scene show us they're on the bed lolz

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i didn't share this gifs will do now cause i love it how he tried to keep on contact with her ,

he love holding her too :p

again he want her to cal him even if she is afraid of bodies awwww i just love that line "just call"

Reactions: Ame

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't understand why pcknmcpw didn't attend he morning news every lakorn who will air did it and some even twice , this is unfair

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
6 hours , hope they will give us some sweet scene in this ep i'm eager for some sweetness people , although from the preview it look it will still be som&wat, Nuth&chaya problems *sigh*

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
4 hours to go, they are just soo beautiful please please anne feed us with a loot of sweet scene i want to see as much romance of kimja as they can the feeling it just so beautiful :icon12::icon12::love2::love2:

cr yimmybangs