[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I've never watch the original version before, but I'm so happy now because I just find the link to watch the old version that speak my original language. Finally I can understand the story line.

Oh, forgot to mention that P'Ann said there is NO R scene in this version but just willing. I saw it in an interview for this lakorn with Kim and James.

Also, Kim and James said there are A LOT of LOVE Scenes last week on the talk show. I think they even said the scenes are "erotic". So don't worry about not having enough sweet scenes. I am just worry that Som and Chaya will always be there to ruin those moments. Let's hope not.

I kind of get excited to think the honorable Mor Wat getting hot and ready for ..you know. I love his voice and his quiet manner. It's so hot. hahaha :p

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult

i like this scene because:
a)this is my precious satiya scene of course!:zpong:
b)anusaniya perspective towards satawat has changed a bit. i'm glad that although their marriage kinda not 100% willing but they understand each other a bit before marriage. not just: they misunderstand with each other - her father sick - tadda! you must married! there's no other choice!

i like this scene because:

a)this is my precious satiya scene of course:zpong:
b)anusaniya perspective towards satawat has changed a bit. i'm glad that although their marriage kinda not 100% willing but they understand each other a bit before marriage. not just: they misunderstand-her father sick-tadda! you must married! there's no other choice!
Yes, that was my fav. scene from Ep.4 because Nuth finally see some good in Mor Wat.

In Ep.5, I love the scene in the Japanese restaurant. First the bickering (and the father's amusement of the two. He KNOWS that he finally found the man who can handle his daughter.)....Then the part where Mor Wat told Nuth to consider her father's feelings to have to look for a husband for her scandal cover. BOOM. He got her. I was so in love with Mor. If Nuth doesn't want him, I'll take him. hahaha

enzek

sarNie Adult
Oh, forgot to mention that P'Ann said there is NO R scene in this version but just willing. I saw it in an interview for this lakorn with Kim and James.

Also, Kim and James said there are A LOT of LOVE Scenes last week on the talk show. I think they even said the scenes are "erotic". So don't worry about not having enough sweet scenes. I am just worry that Som and Chaya will always be there to ruin those moments. Let's hope not.

I kind of get excited to think the honorable Mor Wat getting hot and ready for ..you know. I love his voice and his quiet manner. It's so hot. hahaha :p
thanks. so it's confirm 100% that there's no r scene only willing. @Pooh4ever don't worry, you don't have to fast forward satiya scene. all their love scene are willing haha:D

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
thanks. so it's confirm 100% that there's no r scene only willing. @Pooh4ever don't worry, you don't have to fast forward satiya scene. all their love scene are willing haha:D
I just wonder to get pregnant how many times Wat has to seduce Nuth.... oh my perverted mind! :p

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I agree with all you said above na. I liked ep. 4. We needed to see why Som will not let Mor Wat go like she did Chaya.

I really do think that Som is in love with Mor Wat for reals. I don't think she is doing it to win over Nuth like with Chaya. That's why it that love will burn her turn her blind and evil. Both her father and Mor Wat keeps saying that she loves herself and no one else but it's not true. She really just want Mor Wat because he gets her. He sees her pain from her father. He puts her in her place when she tried to hurt Nuth with coffee. Also, in the hotel, she begged him to just be there for her and snuggle. No attempt to do more...she simply fell asleep hugging him after telling him that she loves him. That was the part that got me. Her life is very sad...more so then Nuth. Both women are very pitiful here. So much money yet so little faith in humanity.

As for Pop.... he's a creeper. hahahaha He maybe too good in the role, I dislike him with a passion now. I just want him away from Nuth.

I for one don't want R scenes in lakorns anymore. It's exciting but it really does send the wrong message to both girls and boys. It makes it "romantic" in lakorns to be taken advantage of but in reality, it's not. I am glad the lakorn producers are making more willing scenes. They can be as hot as R scenes if it made properly. I don't get why there are no "REAL" kisses on Ch.3 but R scenes would be considered Ok for the viewers. So backward thinking na.
Agree, agree, and agree. Triple agree(s) :lol: Som isn't as bad as everyone made her out to be. She just needs someone to guide her into the right direction and if Nuth wasn't in the picture I think Wat would've been a perfect candidate. She listens to him well, like when she's arguing and throwing bombs at Nuth or even at him, with just one word from him she would naturally go muted. Too bad she met Wat too late. Nuth isn't perfect either, I actually have more sympathy for Som than for Nuth at the moment. I need more development from Nuth and I know we'll get there but at the moment I don't hate Som as much as everyone on here is :lol: I pity her and I know I might start hating her later on but I like how Anne makes Som such a likeable character at first because the impact of her change will be nice to watch like Jui's character in Samee Teetra, I can never get over how manipulative she was, she was one scary nang'rai.

And YES! about ch3. I don't get them. They banned "real" kiss scene but go all a-okay with "r" scene. I don't see the logic in that.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well for sure if she will get pregnant then at least we know we will have a beautiful "erotic" welling scene , well i hope so please make that scene worth ths torturing wait :D:D

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
well for sure if she will get pregnant then at least we know we will have a beautiful "erotic" welling scene , well i hope so please make that scene worth ths torturing wait :D:D
The torture's over this week. Next week, they are getting married for sure. Then.... you are free to imagine things, Peace. :eaea::eaea:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The torture's over this week. Next week, they are getting married for sure. Then.... you are free to imagine things, Peace. :eaea::eaea:
oh girl my imagination is easy to go wild but in this week they ruined it to me so i hope eventually i can redeem this damage and they can feed me of more satiya moment

for me i sympathy more Noot cause she try to stand up on her own and be a strong woman in front of this people who try to make her down and added this uncle who make her in such a situation were she have to marry a person out of obligation to clear her scandal , while som is acting crazily and unreasonably i don't pity a woman who want to keep hurt herself over and over again by throwing herself and depending on a man to make her feel her value , she should understand that wat wasn't able to be the man who will help her to stand up she can find someone else if he learn how to ton down her craziness and accept herself more or she can go to a psychiatrist to help her

i pity her for one thing her dad any girl who will have such an awful dad will have a hard time to deal with her life

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Lol I can't help but think that Noot is already in love with Mor Wat it's just she hasn't accepted it yet just like how she hasn't accepted the fact that he is a good person indeed
Cus in ep 4 she does realize he is a good person and accepts that facts it's just that every time she sees something in him bad things always happens so it clouds her judgement

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Kiachue1 yes I agree with you! I actually think both has fall in love with each other, but both of them are so stubborn.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
@Peace, I can't agree more. Som, I used to sympathize her but from next week on, I give up on her. She seriously needs, like you point out, therapy. But I have seen Som's type of personality in men in real life. That's so scary, you know! Like Mor Wat says, Som obsesses with him not love! She loves her more than anyone else thus she can't let who she loves have their own life and happiness. But Som... she misunderstands and she thinks putting herself in danger will make him come back to her. What a silly girl!

Nuth, like previously I point out, has a trust issue. She just trusts her father and her uncle. Now, it seems like both are constrained by their personal interests- Thun a business profile, desire to stay together with his family members whatever their motives towards him are and Chaya his selfish love towards Nuth. No one around her has given her any sincerity. She was brought up to be strong by her father so that she can help him accomplish his interests. Chaya, on the one hand, seems always loyal and sincere to Nuth but turns out he's a bigger trouble than her father. Any love she receives so far is conditional which is heartbreaking!

So it's not strange Nuth acts harsh towards everyone. Her experience tells that the more she wants to protect something, the harsher she needs to do her job well. She may be scared but she holds all her fear grounder under her witch feature- being mean, bad-mouthed, strong, competitive, and a money lover! In this way, she can protect whoever she loves and her need to be loved by them so purely.

I don't blame Wat to see this outer shell of Nuth like any other people but if he wants to fetch Nuth's heart, he needs to see her inside by himself rather than being told by her father or Chaya. So far that's what Sattawat's lacking. He loves her if I'm not mistaken and knows very well how to handle her. But whatever he says and does will paint him a bad picture on Nuth's heart because he hides his love and care towards her. The way he combats Nuth in every little case portrays him as an opportunist in Nuth's mind.

I thus demand Khun Mor Sattawat to come out of his fear and face his love bravely. I know he is a proud doctor and Nuth insults him too much more than a normal person can endure. But Khun Mor ka, love does not have any signification. In the war of love, everyone is equal whether they are debtors or creditors. True love does not exclude anyone! Wat should be a bit man up and let his unconditional love flow to his beloved and let her feel his heart without any fear of losing. Only in that way, we will see more lovely dovely scenes and Khun Mor ka, I must confess my love towards this lakorn can't be as unconditional as you get to portray it to Khun Nuth. :D

enzek

sarNie Adult
Yes, that was my fav. scene from Ep.4 because Nuth finally see some good in Mor Wat.

In Ep.5, I love the scene in the Japanese restaurant. First the bickering (and the father's amusement of the two. He KNOWS that he finally found the man who can handle his daughter.)....Then the part where Mor Wat told Nuth to consider her father's feelings to have to look for a husband for her scandal cover. BOOM. He got her. I was so in love with Mor. If Nuth doesn't want him, I'll take him. hahaha
that japanese restaurant scene is my favourite too in ep 5. other than that, my favourite scenes are:

-when satawat tell somika that they can't be together & although she said never mind, just let her only love him he reject it because he said he don't want to take advantage for her one-sided love. then he said again to somika in bachelor award event that they can't be together like before.
just love it! he tell somika clearly about his feelings and their relationship's status before he propose to anusaniya. it annoy me with some p'ek that make promise & give hope to n'rai or even sleep together with n'rai but then dump her just because he love n'ek. i meant yes love can't be forced but don't give hope to a woman if you fall in love with other woman!
-when he shield anusaniya from somika slap & when he propose anusaniya.
"since you helped my dream for a medical center to be a reality, can you make another one of my dream come true?" show her the ring then says "will you marry me?" yes anusaniya dad & his mom begged him to married anusaniya but he's still not convinced to do it & tell them to make anusaniya agree to marry him first. but when he see anusaniya get insult by somika, he put aside his pride and just propose her straightly.

-when he smile after anusaniya left after they arguing a bit in the room after propose scene. aww although she being harsh to him he still happy that she accept his proposal.

gah! i'm swooning so hard with satawat character!

if anusaniya broke his heart again i'm gonna ship him with myself lol

Last edited:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
@Kiachue1 @MomRamy I don't know if Nuth falls for Wat or not but she certainly raises her trust level of Wat.

When there is a misunderstanding R attempt between Chaya and Nuth, Nuth followed Wat at night time alone on his car! That's something extraordinary. If Wat is not trustworthy enough, she will put herself more in danger. But Nuth is a smart person so she thinks it straight and gives Wat a benefit of doubt. And he doesn't disappoint her at all! :D

This subsequently has a subconscious effect and explains why she accepts Wat's public proposal at the party. She trusts him subconsciously and knows that he's not harming her by doing so. Rather he is protecting and she has known it already in her subconscious mind. But it takes a while for Nuth to realize she's changing. Nuth doesn't trust people easily so Wat should notice her consent with him in every occasion. As this is a lakorn, I was wondering perhaps it will take a couple of weeks for Wat to see Nuth in her own beautiful light! Gah....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
@enzek I've been thinking the same thing. Sattawat in this version is a gentleman unlike the old version. It I'm not wrong in the old version, Wat sleep with Somika? In here, it seems like he's neve been with anyone and he is so full of pride. Let wait and see if there will be R scene in here.

It is funny that the sofa is in the living room not in their bed room! Has ha :oops::risas3:

To answer your question Sattawat and Somika did have an intimate relationship, but they were actually a couple not like in this lakorn