[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
@Peace, I can't agree more. Som, I used to sympathize her but from next week on, I give up on her. She seriously needs, like you point out, therapy. But I have seen Som's type of personality in men in real life. That's so scary, you know! Like Mor Wat says, Som obsesses with him not love! She loves her more than anyone else thus she can't let who she loves have their own life and happiness. But Som... she misunderstands and she thinks putting herself in danger will make him come back to her. What a silly girl!

Nuth, like previously I point out, has a trust issue. She just trusts her father and her uncle. Now, it seems like both are constrained by their personal interests- Thun a business profile, desire to stay together with his family members whatever their motives towards him are and Chaya his selfish love towards Nuth. No one around her has given her any sincerity. She was brought up to be strong by her father so that she can help him accomplish his interests. Chaya, on the one hand, seems always loyal and sincere to Nuth but turns out he's a bigger trouble than her father. Any love she receives so far is conditional which is heartbreaking!

So it's not strange Nuth acts harsh towards everyone. Her experience tells that the more she wants to protect something, the harsher she needs to do her job well. She may be scared but she holds all her fear grounder under her witch feature- being mean, bad-mouthed, strong, competitive, and a money lover! In this way, she can protect whoever she loves and her need to be loved by them so purely.

I don't blame Wat to see this outer shell of Nuth like any other people but if he wants to fetch Nuth's heart, he needs to see her inside by himself rather than being told by her father or Chaya. So far that's what Sattawat's lacking. He loves her if I'm not mistaken and knows very well how to handle her. But whatever he says and does will paint him a bad picture on Nuth's heart because he hides his love and care towards her. The way he combats Nuth in every little case portrays him as an opportunist in Nuth's mind.

I thus demand Khun Mor Sattawat to come out of his fear and face his love bravely. I know he is a proud doctor and Nuth insults him too much more than a normal person can endure. But Khun Mor ka, love does not have any signification. In the war of love, everyone is equal whether they are debtors or creditors. True love does not exclude anyone! Wat should be a bit man up and let his unconditional love flow to his beloved and let her feel his heart without any fear of losing. Only in that way, we will see more lovely dovely scenes and Khun Mor ka, I must confess my love towards this lakorn can't be as unconditional as you get to portray it to Khun Nuth. :D
i just love your analysis and opinions! keep it coming;)

enzek

sarNie Adult
I just wonder to get pregnant how many times Wat has to seduce Nuth.... oh my perverted mind! :p
must be many time since majority of KIMJA behind the scenes are in bedroom haha:D

it make me remember satawat mom & anusaniya aunt dialogues:

satawat mom: hey, hey! look what i found in Wat's suitcase. (showing a night gown)
anusaniya aunt: why? is your son is a transgender now?
satawat mom: crazy! Wat is a man! but is this your niece's nightgown that i found in Wat's suitcase?
anusaniya aunt: (take a look at it) oi! so then it means that... no wonder! the maids at home said that when Noot came back her condition was unbearable. mor must have examined her insides all night.
after both giggling satawat mom said: the same! when Wat came back he was dead asleep.

i'm dying with their imagination LMAO:risas3:

Last edited:
yes anusaniya dad & his mom begged him to married anusaniya but he's still not convinced to do it & tell them to make anusaniya agree to marry him first. but when he see anusaniya get insult by somika, he put aside his pride and just propose her straightly.
I think what pushed him to propose at the party was his jealousy of Chaya. hahaha. It kind of caught me by surprise that they didn't end up in front of each other when they open the blindfolds. I was expecting that because the party was "true love" theme. I was a bit upset to see Nuth with Chaya and Mor with Som. So yea, I think he got jealous seeing Nuth with Chaya and pop the question.

Lol I can't help but think that Noot is already in love with Mor Wat it's just she hasn't accepted it yet just like how she hasn't accepted the fact that he is a good person indeed
Cus in ep 4 she does realize he is a good person and accepts that facts it's just that every time she sees something in him bad things always happens so it clouds her judgement

I agree with Kia...... I also think Nuth and Mor Wat must like each other already even their mouths are saying the opposite. Mor Wat considers the marriage option even if he keeps saying no to the marriage proposal. He doesn't want that to be about the debt. I think he carried the ring around because he is considering the proposal. Mor might not admit to it but I think he wants Nuth. He wanted her since the moment he rescued her from the ocean.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I can see were ur all coming from maybe it's just me LOL clearly we can see that Mor Wat cares about Noot. I am sure there is a level of trust in their Cat and mouse relationship. I understand that Noot is a strong character and that she has trust issues but I have to say at the end of the day she so blind sided by debt from Mor Wat family she refuses to look beyond it. Even when she knows he's a good person and has a level of trust for him.
What I want to see from Noot is to talk normally and not so harsh. I understand why she shames Mor Wat but there's just a line u should never cross and I think that she has crossed the line. She is a little too much...that's why I can't really fall in love with her character. As for Mor Wat he tries to put Noot in her place. He knows that doing so may not be the best option however he has dignity and pride also. He also points out the fact that maybe at the end of the day what Noot should be focusing on isn't herself but her dad instead and I have to say Noot is very bad at "judgement of character."

The reason why I say that Noot and Mor Wat already loves each other is the fact that Noot does see Mor Wat in a good light but misunderstand him easily. If she didn't like him she wouldn't focus all her energy into shaming him when she knows he isn't exactly wrong. She just in general a very stubborn character that listens to herself best even at the heat of the moment. And for Mor Wat I say that he already loves Noot just because he easily reads her and at the same time has a general understanding and appreciation towards her. His character is very truthful and honest and that's why I say that when he tries to show skinship and words of I like you or love u he really means it.

Im assuming that they will come to terms with each other on there way to their "honeymoon" when they go to the island. That were we'll see lots of romantic scenes and maybe a willing scene there. So I'm all hype up when they do get married.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm loving what i'm reading , it's so fun to share your thoughts and opinions like this in a meaningful neutral way and see each's point of view , can't wait to see how the lakorn will make us react in the more upcoming episodes :ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1::thumbup:

Here is the vid where P'Ann mentioned that there will be no R scene but willing and go on about the story line of the lakorn.
It's around 1:17

What she also said was that "the storm came into Mor Wat's life (debt, Som, Nuth) and it's how he handles it".
She also said "they did not love each other at first but after living together (after marriage) they fell in love".
Other thing she said was "it's a story of how the man changed the thought of the woman who works a lot, considers money can buy anything and changed her outlook on life"

I hope I make sense. I am not a good translator. lol.
At least I think that's what she wants us to get us from the lakorn. It's only about slap/kiss but it's about life lessons too.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Here is the vid where P'Ann mentioned that there will be no R scene but willing and go on about the story line of the lakorn.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What she also said was that "the storm came into Mor Wat's life (debt, Som, Nuth) and it's how he handles it".
She also said "they did not love each other at first but after living together (after marriage) they fell in love".
Other thing she said was "it's a story of how the man changed the thought of the woman who works a lot, considers money can buy anything and changed her outlook on life"

At least I think that's what she wants us to get us from the lakorn. It's only about slap/kiss but it's about life lessons too.
I read the beginning and almost got upset but then I read there will be a willing!!! Yay!!!
:cheer:

I read the beginning and almost got upset but then I read there will be a willing!!! Yay!!!
:cheer:

Kim and James keep saying in interviews that this is an "adult" relationship because all the love scenes are AFTER the marriage. Those comments and the "erotic" comment from them put my mind right in the gutter. (yes, perverted mind is on high alert! hehe)

Besides, he is a doctor. He must know all the feel good zones. muahahahahaha. :aaaaa:

I honestly can't imagine James in an "adult" love scene. He is such a baby to me. Too innocent looking and shy... maybe the shy ones are the real naughty ones. :love:
Look at the way he put Som and Nuth in their places. This Mor is so HOT.

yes, I think I am watching this lakorn for James. He is surprising me here. Didn't expect him to be this smoking hot. The chemistry between Kim and James is good too. P'Ann is good at casting.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I remember being sooooo excited James was in this lakorn, it was an Anne production and he was pairing with Kim. I was also excited cause I liked his face since KCR

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I probably won't enjoy them much til they get married, but I am enjoying Mirantee's and Chayakorn's friendship. I like how they are nice towards one another in this lakorn. In SNP Chayakorn constantly belittled Mirantee and it bugged me how she was so in love and secretly chased him. At least in this lakorn I can kind of see why lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What did she say exactly about there being no r scene? Can you translate it? Or someone else who understands Thai? I want slap-kiss scenes at least. :/ And an r attempt turned willing, like in the original. This remake was supposed to be Kim's first legit slap-kiss lakorn-one of the reasons why I was so excited to watch it. The original was a slap-kiss.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Okay, I just finish attempt R scene between Chaya and Noot in the previous version. I think Pop and Kim scene was more intense. In Joy's version, Chaya didn't even has chance to hug Noot and the skinship is not even close to Kim version. I'm not sure why people keep complaining that the old version was better?

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
The other thing is the screen time of the main couples before married is about the same. In my opinion in Kim version, James and Kim have more screen time than Pol and Joy. That's just my thought, I'm don't know what you guys think.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@MomRamy i think the reason why I like the older version better because I've watch it many times as a child and bc I just feel like joy and pol had more chemistry and I'm not saying Kim and James don't they clearly do its just it feels like Joy and Pols character was more open to each other. The other reason why I liked the older version was bc of two of there theme song Unfair Dreams and Miss You was played through out the lakorn. It had add a very nice sequence to the lakorn. I thought they would probably remake the songs but they didn't so I was a little disappointed but Its a remake and I still like this version too.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy i think the reason why I like the older version better because I've watch it many times as a child and bc I just feel like joy and pol had more chemistry and I'm not saying Kim and James don't they clearly do its just it feels like Joy and Pols character was more open to each other. The other reason why I liked the older version was bc of two of there theme song Unfair Dreams and Miss You was played through out the lakorn. It had add a very nice sequence to the lakorn. I thought they would probably remake the songs but they didn't so I was a little disappointed but Its a remake and I still like this version too.
I see what you're saying. I understand people has different opinions regarding Lakorn!
Since thai people favor period Lakorn, I'm afraid Nang Tard will get more recognition than this.