[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY SPOILED US WITH THE KISSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEASE PLEASE DON4T CUT IT WHEN IT WILL AIR PLEAASSSEEE

THEY RAE SOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

m2asian

sarNie Egg
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THEY SPOILED US WITH THE KISSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEASE PLEASE DON4T CUT IT WHEN IT WILL AIR PLEAASSSEEE

THEY RAE SOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
arghhh...i'm late...hope someone posted it on youtube soon...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
arghhh...i'm late...hope someone posted it on youtube soon...
They will post 3zaap ep on youtube wait for a while i will do a gif of it it was sssssssooo soooooooooo swwwettttt and cleeeeaaarrrr and the feeling aaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the way she kissed him soo in lllove who would imagine Noot will give him that much love i just can't wait to see how her heart will bloom for him

m2asian

sarNie Egg
my heart be still... James mouth open like waiting for water to drop in the desserted island, hahahaha.

Hope they will post behind the scene of the kiss...later...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommmggg and they want me to be patient how i would be patient he grump her face and give her this sweet stares he will break and go over all the tough wall in her heart and will win it go go wat show her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Jet welcome welcome what a strong entrance :ARMS1::ARMS1:and me i keep rplying the clip over and over again i'm still waiting for someone to upload the 3zaap ep on youtube so i can do the gif

Reactions: Jet