[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Thank you @Peace. I love your gifs in thread "Raeng Pratana" so much . Keep your hard working in this too, please. Su su na ka!
ooo wow you sure been a silent reader for a long time :D why you didn't sing up before , and i will try to do the same with pcknmcpw , thnak you for your like

Reactions: Jet

enzek

sarNie Adult
welcome @Jet ! let's spazz together with other in this thread:b2::b1:

thanks for the info about kiss @"peace" & @Jet . hope tv3 not gonna cut it just like james ma & mint chalida scene in khun chai ronnapee.

if tv3 do it it i'm gonna do rampage sheesh

Reactions: Jet

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
They will post 3zaap ep on youtube wait for a while i will do a gif of it it was sssssssooo soooooooooo swwwettttt and cleeeeaaarrrr and the feeling aaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy

well we all see this kiss on t-ser, I want to see other kisses. They're better to show in lakorn. Ann's trademark is real kiss in her lakorn

enzek

sarNie Adult
well we all see this kiss on t-ser, I want to see other kisses. They're better to show in lakorn. Ann's trademark is real kiss in her lakorn
that kiss is when they on island. i want satawat to kiss anusaniya in their bedroom since this lakorn must has many moment with them in bedroom alone after marriage:D

m2asian

sarNie Egg
found cut of today's 3zaap...including the kiss scene
cr: MemoryUnit

After they show the kiss scene...James face really become RED, hahahaha...he is so shy

I think the first time Noot slap Wat is at their engagement day... shown in this video...

I just wondering how many kisses will be in this lakorn?? Is it as much as the slap? :jump:

Last edited:

Jet

sarNie Egg
Welcome @Jet ... Glad too see many new member at this thread... Hope the rating of this drama is growing tooo 'spin' 'spin' :)
Hehe,:aaaaa: i hope so too. Love the thought you guys share in here. I read it all because like @Peace said i'm a silent reader for a long time. But with our JK's real kiss i just can't be silent anymore.:p

cecilia

Staff member
found cut of today's 3zaap...including the kiss scene
cr: MemoryUnit

After they show the kiss scene...James face really become RED, hahahaha...he is so shy

I think the first time Noot slap Wat is at their engagement day... shown in this video...

I just wondering how many kisses will be in this lakorn?? Is it as much as the slap? :jump:

I look forward to their morning talks, baby talk, hearing heartbeat, tasting each other's saliva/breathe lol --- hearing Kim brings it up already got me blushing lol

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, but I still wish and hope Anne kept that part about their relationship. That was the biggest and main component of their relationship that made it so exciting to watch in the original. If Anne takes out the slap-kiss part in this remake, it'll still be good, but not as great as it could've and would've been. I mean, I'll still enjoy it. I'll just be disappointed because it's about time Kim takes on a slap-kiss lakorn. I'm tired of seeing her in light roles and genres, because they're holding her back from growing as an actress. This isn't a "light" lakorn or role for her but this was supposed to be Kim's chance to finally act in an all out slap-kiss lakorn (since the original was a slap-kiss). But if Anne changed the genre from being aggressive to less aggressive then I'll just be a little disappointed in that. :/

Sattawat is a gentleman and I like that he has little to no experience with women. But I also like that he's able to go after what he wants and when he wants a certain person (Anusaya hehe), he's not shy about showing it. So even though he's a gentleman and has little to no experience, it still would've made sense to have slap-kiss scenes in here because Wat's a person who knows who he wants and who he doesn't want (Somika). Therefore, he'll be aggressive and assertive in getting that person. I think it's actually more attractive if Wat is a gentleman, but can also be aggressive and assertive and persistent in getting what he wants.

all ur words speak my mind exactly what i want for this lakorn..it is good to make sattawat character as a gentleman but i prefer her character has aggressiveness in pursuing the woman he loves..it will add spice to the lakorn to see how his character act being a gentleman but at the same time become aggressive..for kim i think this is the first slap kiss lakorn for her well if p'anne doesnt remove the scenes...kim need to has variety in his lakorn...she's so talented that her potential are not yet to be seen..

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
looking at the kiss scene makes me more excited!!! anybody know when will we watch that?? either after marriage or after there's conflict between them..argh i cant wait anymore..please let the kiss be after marriage.. not at the end..!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't waiiiiit as noot said "this marriage just got fun" :icon12:

enzek

sarNie Adult
although i'm happy that there's a kiss scene here i want more! i'm watching ugly duckling series, a cute teenage lakorn and they had kiss here. so cute! since satawat & anusaniya in this lakorn are professional adults & married couple they must have more romantic & real kiss scenes than teenage lakorn! pleaseee! i really want it!

2 more days in my country to wednesday!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
You guys are chatting so much. Kim and James will have a baby, I saw pics of them with a baby girl..?? Its so exciting to see Kimja have a baby in this lakorn. I don't think i've seen the "newbies" with babies in their lakorns ever. They might be the first. *excited

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
You guys are chatting so much. Kim and James will have a baby, I saw pics of them with a baby girl..?? Its so exciting to see Kimja have a baby in this lakorn. I don't think i've seen the "newbies" with babies in their lakorns ever. They might be the first. *excited

i think so but i'm not sure..i see pics in ig showing kim p'anne and james holding the same baby girl..might be photoshopped pic from fan

enzek

sarNie Adult
where did you see their baby pics? anyway i wonder about the ending in this version.
will they live together on the island? since satawat dream is to build a medical center on the island so they will live together on there right?