[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
You guys are chatting so much. Kim and James will have a baby, I saw pics of them with a baby girl..?? Its so exciting to see Kimja have a baby in this lakorn. I don't think i've seen the "newbies" with babies in their lakorns ever. They might be the first. *excited
In TSL with Mint C and Mario have a baby too

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Now I'm worry that there is only one real kiss (mouth) because I've seen only one scene so far. I really wish there is more of it. In MLM series, she has more kisses with Ananda.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Now I'm worry that there is only one real kiss (mouth) because I've seen only one scene so far. I really wish there is more of it. In MLM series, she has more kisses with Ananda.
for me even if they have more kisses i don't want them to spoil us i want to get surprised by it so let's wait and see that's the beauty of watching a drama :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it looks like hes putting some medicine on her back but she made him cover his eye? probably just my imagination too.
your imagination is soo innocent :p :D well as long as is still not airing we can imagine whatever we want :aplastao: that's the fun of spazzing ;)

enzek

sarNie Adult

lol whose idea is this? anusaniya? i think he help her with her wedding dress's zip. haha did she worried he will help open the zip for her until the end of her wedding dress?:p poor guy!

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult

lol whose idea is this? anusaniya? i think he help her with her wedding dress's zip. haha did she worried he will help open the zip for her until the end of her wedding dress?:p poor guy!
Oh my. This scene gives me memory of Rang Pratana, Pit and Thae's wedding night. One of my favorite scene from RP. Nothing happened but the sensual, erotic atmosphere given in that scene was just so....I don't even know what word(s) to describe it. I think it was Nadech acting in that scene that gets me every time, like he wants her so bad but he's trying his best to restrain himself :lol: The smelling of her hair, the swallowing of his thirst for her, and the slow motion of unzipping her dress.....that was the end of my life :lol: Gosh what I would do to see those two together again in a lakorn.

Not sure how this scene between Wat and Nuth's going to play out but if it's anything like Pit and Thae's wedding night undressing session then I'm a happy girl :lol:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh my. This scene gives me memory of Rang Pratana, Pit and Thae's wedding night. One of my favorite scene from RP. Nothing happened but the sensual, erotic atmosphere given in that scene was just so....I don't even know what word(s) to describe it. I think it was Nadech acting in that scene that gets me every time, like he wants her so bad but he's trying his best to restrain himself :lol: The smelling of her hair, the swallowing of his thirst for her, and the slow motion of unzipping her dress.....that was the end of my life :lol: Gosh what I would do to see those two together again in a lakorn.

Not sure how this scene between Wat and Nuth's going to play out but if it's anything like Pit and Thae's wedding night undressing session then I'm a happy girl :lol:
Nadech really gave me the chills. I love that scene

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

Has ha that's was the most beautiful and heart wrecking scene for me in RP! I was like "what are u waiting for, Pitt? Go for her!!! Has ha" I hope this scene in here give me the unforgettable memory like RP.

enzek

sarNie Adult

but here satawat eyes will be covered. how can he do it rightly? what if he touch the wrong places?:p although i've seen the " p'ek help to open the wedding dress's zip of the n'ek in the first night together" scene many times in lakorn, i never seen p'ek get blindfold like this before lol:D