[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

@lakornkiki such a beautiful beautiful beautiful MV give me the feeling i felt i was transformed in that mood , i will definitely look forward for your upcoming MV , and every mv fans will do of pcknmcpw , thank you so much

Thank you so much for watching. Glad you liked it ka. I don't make too many MVs because I don't have much time now but the song is on my playlist and it just kind of came to me. hehehe I enjoyed making the MV and I hope James & Kimmy's fans like it too. I am a big Nadech fan (yup! love this guy to moon and back) and Weir (my sexy thing). Now, I guess their little brother is making me fall in love too. I'll just have to move into P'Ae's house.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@lakornkiki i see i'm really glad you made that MV and if you did another one in the future please don't forget to share it with us i will be so happy to watch it ;) ;) ;)

the way they look at each other make me remember this song "love is a battlefield" :D
This one needs warning. No wonder P'Ann can't keep her hands off James. Gah, this Mor Wat is so HOT.

I am betting too. @Peace and @Pooh4ever - I think they'll tease us with a wedding tomorrow and will go into Thursday for the wedding scene.

I am feeling that this lakorn is "slap and talk" because Mor Wat uses his words to get back at Nuth instead of force kisses. hmmmmm. Will we see an aggressive Mor Wat in this remake?

I haven't seen the old version so I am loving this Mor Wat so much. He is fine the way he is although I'd love to see a force kiss. :p

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

OMG @"peace"! you should at least give me a big warning before post this OMG!

when i open it at first i become like this:

then like this:

and right now:

btw why did anusaniya wearing clothes with so many layer like that? don't she feel hot lol
That's what I've been asking!!! Has ha who wear so many layer of clothes to bed has ha???

Is it Wednesday yet? ;)

Have you seen this? https://www.instagram.com/p/BFOtJfAOCSP/?tagged=jma

He is so narak! The song is a good one and he is so cute acting out on the lyrics and his voice matches this song. He sounds really good here.

The lyrics are about "if there is anyone who would like an average looking person like him? Whether the person would look at the heart" .... oMG. Can he be cuter?

I really like his arms too. Is that strange? :p

Last edited:

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
Hope they will show us a little wedding scene today ( Wednesday ) .. even the possibility of there are so much things going on in the preview !

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh my!!!!:aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::love: I'm about to faint!!!!! I thought my picture was good, but your definitely beat me!!!! Has ha how can I fall asleep now? I'm so excited!!!! Kimja so hot hot hot!!!!:tmnt:
OMG. OMG. I think I am running out of OMG. kekeke. Wednesday, come soooooner!!!!! I can't wait!!!
I heard that in the lakorn Mor Wat will be covering the kiss with his finger since he does not know if Nuth loved him :(