[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
Kim has a global power! wahaha if she were an actress in Korea, she'll b a hallyu star hugely promoted and pursued on the line together with Shin Hye, Hee Sun, Joongki, Soo Hyun and Minho! Too bad Thai entertainment industry still shorts of such foresight in business.
yes thai entertaiment industry need to expand their business for international fans. thai lakorn hard to get english sub and the worst thing is if someone volunteer to sub it, it's account usually get terminated haishh

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
lol so it means he get naughty when he being with anusaniya alone? cause he don't truly kiss her in the crowd but take a peek when their alone in bedroom:p
oh mor wat!:D
He will kiss her in the crowd, show everyone she's his! Gosh.... a wedding scene and a kiss and a peek... what's more?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i told you wat from the move he made in the 3 zaap he will be manly enough to make a bigger move and put the up speed haha :D awwwwwwwwwwwwwww a lot of feeling
, ready in few hours

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my heart i feel emotional this is sooooo beautiful this is why i love FMV and always i feel happy when i see a fmv of my favorite lakorns enejoy it :icon12: :icon12: :icon12:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Kim has a global power! wahaha if she were an actress in Korea, she'd b a hallyu star hugely promoted and pursued on the line together with Shin Hye, Hee Sun, Joongki, Soo Hyun and Minho! Too bad Thai entertainment industry still shorts of such foresight in business.
Yeah, I wish Ch3 promote her more because in my opinion, she is the best among her generation.