[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure if he takes it off or the scene is not in Lakorn? They just prank each other outside Lakorn? Do you think this scene will appear on screen?
Judging from Kimmy's face in that photo it looks like she was in character as Nuth and Mor Wat has become so much more flirty in this episode I wouldn't be surprise if it's included in the actually scene. Blindfolded or not I'm still hyper for the scene :lol:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I promise myself I will not come here until friday or until I finish the episode I cannot resist reading spoilers.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My post may contain spoilers, read at your own discretion!

Finally some development lol. Well I barely started today's episode so not sure yet haha. Tomorrow is the final day of my semester, so I can focus more on watching and reviewing lol.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I start to feel that mor wat character has change a little. He's changing from gentleman to flirty man when he's with Noot.

enzek

sarNie Adult
So are they married? No body inform me ? I have to jump on the last wagon then & start on it tonight ^^^
yes, finally they're married in ep 6 lol. the awkward first bed scene is tomorrow hehe. and there's no r scene here

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes, finally they're married in ep 6 lol. the awkward first bed scene is tomorrow hehe. and there's no r scene here
LOL , i love how u added that piece of info for me . It was at the tip of my tongue to ask too HAHA

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
hi everyone its been a really long while since i came here..but my first post back of course has to relate to all things Kimmy <3.I just wanted to put my two cents in regarding this drama thus far. Please disagree with me if you please.

* Annusaniya as a character in 5 episodes has not really developed beyond a very controlled, ice queen obsessed with money and maintaining power at her fathers company. At the moment shes not a likeable person. I wouldn't want to work with her and i certainly wouldn't want to marry her.

*Somika what ever her bad behavior will do anything for love, her character is developing into a woman child that just wants to be loved and does crazy things for attention. I feel for her and hope they give her some happiness because she deserves some.

*Satawat is a very ethical and moral man but hes throwing these out by marrying annusaniya to relieve the interest on his mothers debt. I can see that his feeling for nusaniya is growing but how i don't know because all shes done is call him bad names look down on him and his family and slap him on the face..i don't know many men who would find that attractive.

over all the pace of the drama is ok, but i felt last nights episode was a bit too much of nothing much..i wanted tosee more wedding scene instead i got this warehouse action sequence that went on for too long for me..it dont think it really added much to the development of the story line or the characters. I also thought Nuth was too much ice queen to mor wat when he showed her he had been hurt..she didn't show an ounce of sympathy, she didn't show any glimpse of caring...how can i believe she will ever start to really care for mor wat?? I think these aspects should start appearing now, its creeping to the middle of the series and I am waiting for some serious character development especially from nuth.

dont get me wrong i love kimmy and james acting but i am frustrated thus far i am hoping that tonights episode we can see another side to the main characters..getting sick of mean nuth.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Man I really dislike Noot's secretary Khun PaPa's voice o_O

But on the plus side I can already see hints of Chaya feeling a connection to Mirantee so hurray! But boo because he made her cry :(

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Now the subs of ep 6 are now to part 6. I really appreciate their hard work to being sub for us. Wow they're so fast, faster than some hot k-drama. Susu sub team:cheer: