[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the writer is soo good at putting the feeling of up and down the moment she start to soften up a littel aand make apple for him and start to show the desire to give it a chance they out this misunderstanding of the baby aaarrggh how they will give up i can't wait for the story to seee this si good

you two eyes can't lie you just being hard with each other aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommmg ommmggggg i'm speechless they are killing me they are killing me nooo pllllllleeeeeeaasee i seriously soo saaddd a whole week of wait is too much with such a preview

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Hi...long time just reading post here bcoz forget my password. Hahaha....I am going crazy with all the spoilers. I am crazy for Kim...she is beautiful and sexy :love:. Love her with Aum, Nadech, Mark and now my boy James...
From what i observe, Wat already falling for Noot a long time ago. Noot also has feeling for Wat. Huuhuh I can't help smiling when Wat touch Noot to help with the zip..i know Noot feel the shocking sensation...who can control the touch of a handsome sexy guy :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why they have to stop the episode here arrgrggghhhhhhh

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
i just watch the preview for the next eposide & im guessing that Wat will think that Noot is pregrant with Chaya bcos he over heard about them talking about "a kid."

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just watch the preview for the next eposide & im guessing that Wat will think that Noot is pregrant with Chaya bcos he over heard about them talking about "a kid."
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
this is a mess i want the ep8 nooowww , this preview is just too crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

sorry can't stop , wat just took the control

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm soo into the story that i'm actually really worried for wat and noot how they will overcome such a misunderstanding the writer make them move step then back them 10 this make me dizzy,
awwwww

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Hmm...wow just 1 night and Noot is pregnant. In the preview...what is Som doing on the same bed? I pity Som at the beginning but now i think that she really has mental problem. She is too much and watching her really make my energy drain. Chaya..he is soooo possessive of Noot..This is modern world, why not ending this quickly by doing the DNA test...all are rich and educated. Dragging Chaya issue will make me think that rich and educated people in this lakorn are stupid :) I want more time on Noot and Wat...hahahaha. Help i cant sleep.

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
I think those big misunderstanding about the pregnancy will cause Wat to retreat to the island. After that Noot will follow...Lovey dovey at the island. Then conflict again because of Som. Then Som run over Noot... Sorry i dont watch the old lakorn. So i am only guessing. Good nite all.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
just look at this and you will go nut
i just hope that will be Nut's dream or else it doesn't make sense that Som comes to their room. And I think pregnancy test stick wasn't Nut's. It's too soon for pregnant. I guess baby will be when they are in island.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just hope that will be Nut's dream or else it doesn't make sense that Som comes to their room. And I think pregnancy test stick wasn't Nut's. It's too soon for pregnant. I guess baby will be when they are in island.
but how that test come there , and i too i hope that scene it's just a dream it's too crazyy to be real :p