[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

I am BORRRRED! Nothing to watch and not many spoiler photos/clips to spazz on.

Can we spazz on James? :p It will help with the wait for next 48 hrs.

This one is so cute with the naughty fans. He did control them (Yaya was laughing at "Will you marry me" and James was trying to keep a straight face. so cute... but he did get back to business)

and this one with the grandma... fans were saying that they wish they were the grandma. hahaha

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Oh- whenever I see Wat looking at Annusaniya taking care of her, getting mad with her, and bickering his tantrum, I feel love and affection from this gentleman. He argues and crosses with her but by the time he knows he hurts her one way or the other, he can't control himself worrying for her, being worried about getting misunderstood again and showing all his serious looks and puppy glances waiting to be judged by Annusaniya. James, well done! You got me my dear samee!!
I also like the fact that Nuth always makes sure she gave him her best.
Me too. I absolutely love James' Wat. I came to this drama for Kim, and James being part of this is an extra cherry on top for me but James' Wat is taking every attention I have for Kim away :lol: I love the way he looks at her and the affection he gives her. Sometimes done so subtly, but at times so boldly. I love all the personalities he shows, like you've mentioned the seriousness and maturity, but at times the puppy glances, the flirtatious, playful teasing just there to make me go crazy of envy for Nuth. What I will do to get a man like Satrawat. James is doing a great job and to hear his character might change to be more possessive of Nuth later on is a turn off for me. I don't mind a little possessive but I hope it doesn't go overboard, I just hope he still maintain his gentlemen characteristic that I adore so much. Let's just hope he doesn't turn into a Saichon from Game Rai Game Ruk because I hated his character so much.

I've noticed many of those who've seen the original have mentioned that James' rendition of Satrawat is more a gentlemen than the previous, and I think Anne has changed the character to fit James' overall image. I think it goes for Kim and even Pop too. I think the change is done well because when it comes to a remake what I look for is not a recycling of characters because there's no way an actor can act out a character to its exact originality of the previous. What I look for is a similar plot but with the new cast showing his/her own originality to the character and creating a new drama that can stand on its own. And I think this remake is doing exactly what I'm looking for.

I might be the few here who does not enjoy the rape culture of lakorn, so less of it the more I will enjoy the lakorn. I think ch3 is slowly transitioning to a more friendly approach to this tradition of entertainment and I very much appreciate this change (ch7 on the other hand :facepalm:). So I hope James' Wat will maintain his cool throughout the drama :lol: Well Anne did mention there'll be no such scene in this version so I can rest at ease. Thank you Anne :D

Throughout this scene I was thinking why didn't she just lock the door instead of holding on to the handle of the door :lol: I guess if she just locked it, it'll take the fun out of the scene.

Me too. I absolutely love James' Wat. I came to this drama for Kim, and James being part of this is an extra cherry on top for me but James' Wat is taking every attention I have for Kim away :lol: I love the way he looks at her and the affection he gives her. Sometimes done so subtly, but at times so boldly. I love all the personalities he shows, like you've mentioned the seriousness and maturity, but at times the puppy glances, the flirtatious, playful teasing just there to make me go crazy of envy for Nuth. What I will do to get a man like Satrawat. James is doing a great job and to hear his character might change to be more possessive of Nuth later on is a turn off for me. I don't mind a little possessive but I hope it doesn't go overboard, I just hope he still maintain his gentlemen characteristic that I adore so much. Let's just hope he doesn't turn into a Saichon from Game Rai Game Ruk because I hated his character so much.

I've noticed many of those who've seen the original have mentioned that James' rendition of Satrawat is more a gentlemen than the previous, and I think Anne has changed the character to fit James' overall image. I think it goes for Kim and even Pop too. I think the change is done well because when it comes to a remake what I look for is not a recycling of characters because there's no way an actor can act out a character to its exact originality of the previous. What I look for is a similar plot but with the new cast showing his/her own originality to the character and creating a new drama that can stand on its own. And I think this remake is doing exactly what I'm looking for.

I might be the few here who does not enjoy the rape culture of lakorn, so less of it the more I will enjoy the lakorn. I think ch3 is slowly transitioning to a more friendly approach to this tradition of entertainment and I very much appreciate this change (ch7 on the other hand :facepalm:). So I hope James' Wat will maintain his cool throughout the drama :lol: Well Anne did mention there'll be no such scene in this version so I can rest at ease. Thank you Anne :D

Throughout this scene I was thinking why didn't she just lock the door instead of holding on to the handle of the door :lol: I guess if she just locked it, it'll take the fun out of the scene.

I agree with you 10000000% ka. I am really taken with James and I give it to his (and P'Ann) vision of Mor Wat. I am so glad that there is a true gentleman who is swoon worthy. Please don't make him mean with R scenes or be a man whore like in the old version.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I agree with you 10000000% ka. I am really taken with James and I give it to his (and P'Ann) vision of Mor Wat. I am so glad that there is a true gentleman who is swoon worthy. Please don't make him mean with R scenes or be a man whore like in the old version.
Absolutely! There's only a few gentlemen p'ek in lakorn world so it's always nice to see one. And like @enzek mentioned above there are few that stands up for his feelings and most importantly even fewer who dismissed the connection with the nang'rai. Pittaya from Rang Pratana is one of my favorite p'ek because of his gentlemen nature, but one thing I did not like about him is his continuous association with the nang'rai after the marriage, which drives me crazy. I hope Mor Wat will not do such thing, but so far in the drama Wat seems to be doing really well with not associating with Som anymore and I hope he keeps it up.

I know Mor Wat is all flirtatious with Nuth at the moment but the fact that he doesn't do such thing to Som means a lot to me. He only shows this playful and naughty side to Nuth which shows how much affection and adoration he has for her and I just love it. You only show your true self to those you love and care, right? ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if he wasn't that gentleman i don't think noot would fall for him that side on him is the side that made her soften at moments , cause despite that she doubt him until now he didn't do anything to take advantage of her and she see that it's only this misunderstanding created by other put obstacle to noot to completely open up to him and trsut him like the baby sure thing if she didn't saw that she would made a more move cause for a moment we saw her soften for him and look at him with admiring sweet eyes and i nthe gif pooh made in when she was taking the pic and suddenly kissed him she felt it , i even can feel her heart beat she can't deny that
arrgghhh really soooo excited to see how things will follow

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
idk whats wrong with me but normally i wont get this excited for eposides to air but idk why this week im soooo excited to watch this week eposide? like idk.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
idk whats wrong with me but normally i wont get this excited for eposides to air but idk why this week im soooo excited to watch this week eposide? like idk.
cuz you know that Wat will be mad and become more possessive of Nuth although he mistakenly recognizes Nuth's pregnant with Chaya. :p Meanwhile, the trailer Anne teases shows some wild shortcuts of Nuth's and Wat's pretend love affairs. Nothing is helpful to calm your disease at this rate. Please don't die of heart attack when you watch the beginning of ep 8 on Wednesday cuz the lakorn would start in bed and perhaps end in bed as well. Who knows? :D

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
cuz you know that Wat will be mad and become more possessive of Nuth although he mistakenly recognizes Nuth's pregnant with Chaya. :p Meanwhile, the trailer Anne teases shows some wild shortcuts of Nuth's and Wat's pretend love affairs. Nothing is helpful to calm your disease at this rate. Please don't die of heart attack when you watch the beginning of ep 8 on Wednesday cuz the lakorn would start in bed and perhaps end in bed as well. Who knows? :D
I don't think they will have a willing scene at the beginning of episode 8 because there is a picture of Wat applying some cream on Noot's back! Maybe she got hurt from fighting with Wat. In the picture Noot take off some part of her shirt (we can see her shoulder). Here is the pic.
Cr.Yayeearin
image.jpg

Last edited:

clee95

sarNie Egg
im on ep4 and wat and som chemistry is off the chart right now. Gosh i wish they have a lakorn together, they're so damn cute.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
What happened to Kim and P'Noom?! They're both not following each other on IG now. I just noticed this but they could've unfollowed each other a while ago. On Kim's IG bio, she put her work contact and "K.Su" too (which is probably her new manager). Awwwww this is so sad. They were so close. :( P'Noom still has a promotional post for Kim from February 4 on her IG. Kim's fanclub isn't following P'Noom anymore either. :(

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
What happened to Kim and P'Noom?! They're both not following each other on IG now. I just noticed this but they could've unfollowed each other a while ago. On Kim's IG bio, she put her work contact and "K.Su" too (which is probably her new manager). Awwwww this is so sad. They were so close. :( P'Noom still has a promotional post for Kim from February 4 on her IG. Kim's fanclub isn't following P'Noom anymore either. :(
Is Noom Kim's old manager?

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
as i know all james ma character in lakorn so far are gentleman. so when i know he gonna acts in samee ngern phon remake, i wonder about the r scene lol:p i'm jusIt can't imagine he doing it:D

other than being a gentleman what i like about satawat is because he tell n'rai clearly to go away and he's not interested. enough of p'ek don't like the n'rai but still pay attention to her. it's so annoying.:BangHead: but he also get to endure being slap & insult by anusaniya:( i think this remake should be under rom com melodrama genre not slap/kiss. there's romantic scenes, comedy scenes and more to come drama scenes. i don't see any slap/kiss scene yet haha

from the spoiler it seems
his mom will be one of the reason of satiya conflict until satiya almost divorce
but i think his mom will redeem near the end. i feel annoying with satawat mom character here but i love her in Padiwarada & Ka Badin hehe. she's a good mother there:)

i think their romance will develop more on the island. right now is all conflict and misunderstanding:facepalm: funny that they meet on the island and their romance also will blossom more on the island. when they're not in island many misunderstanding & conflict happen between them:( they should just move out to the island ASAP and have many cute children there:p
Agree with you on Wat's char and they way James has been portraying it.
Wat is very clear in his communication, with Som,Noot,her Dad, his Mom everyone lol.
I too can't stand the horrible triangles,where the hero swings between his ex and wife.
poor Wat needs to get his dignity back. I don't like it when Noot insults him infront of his patients and talks abt his debt to everyone. Wat bears all that with dignity,even as he gets upset.
I can't wait to see Noot making the first move on the isalnd.
Wat's Mom is a good actor, imo she is wasted here. In the original she and Noot's aunt had a great chemistry and i liked their antics,of gambling and trying to get out of their debt. I like Aunt Nuh when she puts Chaya in his place. He is such an ingrate!

Last edited: