[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think they will have a willing scene at the beginning of episode 8 because there is a picture of Wat applying some cream on Noot's back! Maybe she got hurt from fighting with Wat. In the picture Noot take off some part of her shirt (we can see her shoulder). Here is the pic.
Cr.Yayeearin
Don't misunderstand me. I say "start in bed" doesn't mean they'll have a willing scene. We can always have their bed scene without them making love. kakaka I don't mind they're sleeping together without having s*x. I'm just as content as you are seeing them together here and there every now and then. :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm gonna shoot som woman get yourself a life you look sooo miserable

and wat what are you doing why you don't push her away

i'm going soo anxious i want to know what going on don't tell me wat will be back to som because he will be mad , i will go nut if he did that

enzek

sarNie Adult

ok i'm not feeling happy with this picture. but it seem satawat trying to testing anusaniya reaction. hope then satawat kick out somika ASAP!

and seriously somika where's the heck is your hand touching?!

enzek

sarNie Adult
This is gonna happen tomorrow? Seems like an action packed epi tomorrow.
i don't think this gonna happen tomorrow. it look like they really being lovey dovey not forced or something like that. i think this will happen after their return from honeymoon after reconcile on the island. their relationship will get better after that and they continue being lovey dovey at home.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think this gonna hNappen tomorrow. it look like they really being lovey dovey not forced or something like that. i think this will happen after their return from honeymoon after reconcile on the island. their relationship will get better after that and they continue being lovey dovey at home.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Don't misunderstand me. I say "start in bed" doesn't mean they'll have a willing scene. We can always have their bed scene without them making love. kakaka I don't mind they're sleeping together without having s*x. I'm just as content as you are seeing them together here and there every now and then. :D
Yeah, let's hope for some more sweet scene!

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile

seeig this pic i was wondering why nuth and wat need to sleep at wat house...and why they need to sleep together ckz at nuth house they sleep separately.. i know they hug because they wanted to trick sommika..ahh really curious...btw if i'm not mistaken they already do the morning show right?? why cant i see any pic or vid of them during the morning show...anyway still waiting for 3zaap show being sub..

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
seeig this pic i was wondering why nuth and wat need to sleep at wat house...and why they need to sleep together ckz at nuth house they sleep separately.. i know they hug because they wanted to trick sommika..ahh really curious...btw if i'm not mistaken they already do the morning show right?? why cant i see any pic or vid of them during the morning show...anyway still waiting for 3zaap show being sub..
I think in the picture they are in Noot room, not wat, seem like the same outfit they have at the end of episode 7.
I think the morning show will be live on May 18, 8am Thailand time!

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I think in the picture they are in Noot room, not wat, seem like the same outfit they have at the end of episode 7.
I think the morning show will be live on May 18, 8am Thailand time!

oo thanks for the info..i thought the norning show already aired...hehe my mistake..