[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy OMG! how many time should i repeat it for today?!

i think that in anusaniya house because their clothes is same in the end of ep 7. but did they sleep on the bed or on the floor? because the background color looks like anusaniya bedroom floor. and how come anusaniya suddenly willing to sleep beside satawat? wasn't she said she want to kill him by giving him some current shock using the taser before that LOL?

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy OMG! how many time should i repeat it for today?!

i think that in anusaniya house because their clothes is same in the end of ep 7. but did they sleep on the bed or on the floor? because the background color looks like anusaniya bedroom floor. and how come anusaniya suddenly willing to sleep beside satawat? wasn't she said she want to kill him by giving him some current shock using the taser before that LOL?
I think it is on the floor, and they sleep on the floor maybe because they fight and fell off from bed? Then they give sweet stare to each other? Has ha that's all my imagination.
I know my imagination is wrong because seem like they sleep on pillow too, so I guess it's not an accident. Let see what really happening!

From the BTS clips released this week, I am guessing that we are going to get ISLAND scenes this week! :clap::clap:

I can't wait. I am already dying knowing that I can't watch it until the evening too @MomRamy ... I always try to stay away from the spoilers but I never could with this one. Too anxious to see them get on with baby business already. hahaha

@MomRamy @"peace" and anyone else that post photos here - How do you post one here? I tried using image button but all I get is the icon. I must be missing something. I've tried using a link and that didn't work. Tried to load a file from my phone but not sure which option to use.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki yeah, I usually watch it live but I have an appointment tomorrow so I can't watch it live.
I upload photo through my iPhone, first go to upload a file, then choose file, select photo you want to post, the then press full image, and finally post reply.
That's what I did, I don't know if it helps.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Base on the bts pics, it looks like Nuth will get hurt from either the electric gun thing or she fell of the bed while wrestling with Wat and hurt herself. That's why Wat is tending her wounds in one of the bts pic posted. And maybe afterward Wat watched after her until she falls asleep and he fell asleep too and that's why they're in the same bed. And they wake up in the morning staring at each other. My theory of what happened :lol:

About the pic of Wat, Nuth, and Som in the same bed, I don't really have a theory of what happened there. It just seems so random, someone mentioned it could've been a dream and maybe it is.

Okay this is my last gifset for episode 6-7 and my favorite scene of last week episodes. I don't know how Nuth can resist Mor Wat's charms. I would've attract him by now if I was Nuth :lol: I love the way Wat looked at Nuth, so full of love and admiration. I mean Nuth's looked is pretty swoon-worthy too but Wat is on a whole another level :love::love::love::love:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Base on the bts pics, it looks like Nuth will get hurt from either the electric gun thing or she fell of the bed while wrestling with Wat and hurt herself. That's why Wat is tending her wounds in one of the bts pic posted. And maybe afterward Wat watched after her until she falls asleep and he fell asleep too and that's why they're in the same bed. And they wake up in the morning staring at each other. My theory of what happened :lol:

About the pic of Wat, Nuth, and Som in the same bed, I don't really have a theory of what happened there. It just seems so random, someone mentioned it could've been a dream and maybe it is.

Okay this is my last gifset for episode 6-7 and my favorite scene of last week episodes. I don't know how Nuth can resist Mor Wat's charms. I would've attract him by now if I was Nuth :lol: I love the way Wat looked at Nuth, so full of love and admiration. I mean Nuth's looked is pretty swoon-worthy too but Wat is on a whole another level :love::love::love::love:

It can be right, but why both of them are on the floor not bed? Has ha I'm curious to know!!! Thanks for your gif, this couples look like they really fall in love!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommmyyy the gifs make me drool just in the perfect tme before few hours from tomorrow ep

my favorite moments of that beautiful set from the kind @Pooh4ever
you don't have to force yourself noot just admit it :p

haha naughty sarcasm wat, comeon noot he is offering himself to you with full will

that's what we are waiting for wat , we are waiting for you two adoring moment hope we will get some in tomorrow ep or the ep next the important make it happen this week

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
It can be right, but why both of them are on the floor not bed? Has ha I'm curious to know!!! Thanks for your gif, this couples look like they really fall in love!
Oh wait, are they on the floor? I thought they were on the bed. If it's the floor then they probably wrestling each other and fell off the bed together which resulted in the stare contest. And then maybe the electric gun thing got slipped out of Nuth's hand while they were wrestling, and is now lingering off the edge of the bed, fell down and hit the switch button by momentum and buzzed Nuth on the shoulder, which resulted in Wat tendering to Nuth's wounds later on. My theory if they're actually on the floor and not the bed :lol:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Oh wait, are they on the floor? I thought they were on the bed. If it's the floor then they probably wrestling each other and fell off the bed together which resulted in the stare contest. And then maybe the electric gun thing got slipped out of Nuth's hand while they were wrestling, and is now lingering off the edge of the bed, fell down and hit the switch button by momentum and buzzed Nuth on the shoulder, which resulted in Wat tendering to Nuth's wounds later on. My theory if they're actually on the floor and not the bed :lol:
Has ha but they seem to have pillows, is it really an accident? Do you see 2 pillows next to each other?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Has ha but they seem to have pillows, is it really an accident? Do you see 2 pillows next to each other?
Okay, I don't know anymore :lol: Let's just wait for tomorrow episode then. You're so observative. You honestly studied the image didn't you :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
usually i love playing guessing game but this time it's sooo hard to guess what will happen and how they end up like that in both pix , i gave up :p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I thought my comment posted but I guess not.
I love the theories, it makes me soo excited for tomorrow ! ❤❤
At first it looks like they're on the floor but now it doesnt look like it. I think they're on the bed but at the other end of the bed. Anyways I am excited to see our Sattiya! Kimja has more chemistry than i thought. I cannot wait for Nuth too be soft towards Mor Wat, I bet the island scenes are going to be cuter than episode 7.