[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
I think Lek is the black sheep of the family. He is very jealous of Nuth because she is the good child. He doesn't study (that's why Nuth and Chaya gave him entry level job right?), plays around with girls and snitch on Nuth. He is almost too happy when Nuth is in trouble. I don't see him being "evil" as to hurt his sister intentionally. He is just not measuring up to her success and feels like a failure around her. I am guessing that he thinks he will take the head of the company if Nuth is not the one.

The father is also not too kind to Lek IMO. He loves and favor Nuth. If he was more nurturing to Lek, maybe he will turn out better.
I don't like Lek in this version.He was better as a troubled college student in the older ver, this Lek is horrible.Instead of protecting his sister from the lecherous Uncle,he is reveling in her troubles. Hope they redeem him in the end.
He has a sense of entitlement,like his aunts to the top job in the company,unlike Noot & Chaya who work hard towards that.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@taytaylove13 thank you for sharing the clips i finished watching them although i didn't understand all but i was smiling for their cute moment , wish someone can translate it soon

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
5 hours to go

could this what james and kim meant by "erotic" moments

the way he was feeling her from behind in the second pix give me that feeling

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update you guys! aghh can't wait for tonight! so excited!!!

really love satiya together! all their skinship even only a little make me fangirling so hard ! even their stares make me going crazy:love::aaaaa:

enzek

sarNie Adult
love all the pictures!!! so sweet! hope today ep has many sweet scenes between satiya & reduce the unnessary scenes with chayakorn & somika.