[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i was like this the whoolle scene ommmyyyy

i didn't understand nothing but the way they was flirting with their eyes and soft voice ommgg killed me aayyyyyyyyyyyy , why you two have to be this hard it's so obvious you want each other just give up already well that's lakorn they torture us to have a beautiful confession

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me right now i want to scream AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD so emotional so beautiful so perfect aaaaa can't speak can't write

Reactions: Dal

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I WANT TO SCREAM MORE THAN THIS I WANT TO JUMP MY HEART IS BEATING CRAZILY I'M SHACKING OMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THIS WAS WORTH THE WAIT THEY ALMOST GAVE ME HEART ATTACK

PLEASE SOME ONE PUT COLD WATER ON ME SORRY I CAN'T CALM DOWNI FEEL OVER THE MOON OUT OF MIND MY MIIND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
A COLD WATER PLEASE LITERALLY I4M GONNA PUT A COLD WATER ON MYSELF A FAN WON'T DO ANYMORE MY FACE IS RED THE WHOLE THIS MIN

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sweet Jesus! Anne really delivers with all the mouth to mouth kiss scenes and intimate scenes in this lakorn!!!! I haven't seen the episode yet, waiting to go on lunch to watch it, but from all the IG pictures I've seen...OMG....they are super duper romantic and sweet!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh They are HOT!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
IF ANYONE ASKED ABOUT ME TELL THEM I'M OVER THE MOON I NO LONGER IN THIS DIMENSION THIS EP MADE ME FLY WITH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

little22

sarNie Juvenile
The beach scene was hot. He ask do u remember how we met like when she stripping cus the sex drug. And he said can I show it to u. Oh my this doctor is insanely hot naughty thoughts. She didn't want to kiss there cus someone will see and record it. He said no one will. He kiss her and they are in bed together and more sweets. He's pretend to play doctor to check her eyes, heart and check her stomach if there's a baby in there. And Wat wanted to continue the love in the morning but Mariam has to come in. Sheesh

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommmyyyyyyy will i ever get over this feeling i feel i still can't i need more time the hit is still strong,

Reactions: Dal