[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I hope you are doing well! I think the last time we chit chatted was during Kim and Nadech's lakorn. Nice to see you around still. The lead guy in this lakorn name is James Ma.
Hi Kayla, long time no see. It has been a long time I have not been in this forum, and it has change a lot. I kind of have a little difficult finding this forum too.
Thank you for the information.

Anyway, I got to say, I love this lakorn so much. I love Kim with James Ma. They make a perfect couple. James Ma is going to be my favorite Thai actor from now on. Kim and Ann are stil my best Thai actresses.

Thank you again for the information.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
My god, today epi was filled with fan service to the MAX!!! I did not expect for the FEEL to be this way when I saw the pictures on IG. But after watching the episode for myself, the FEEL is too much to handle!!

I don't know how to use the spoiler tag, so I apologize ahead.

My favorite parts!
- The confession scene from Nuth to Wat. I loved her speech to him stating that the reason why she has been holding her feelings for him is because she's afraid that a woman like her who has a bad attitude is not worthy of a nice man like him. Loved it when she told Wat to not turn around until she has a chance to finish her words.

- The night scene on the boat when they were discussing the first time they met. The part when Nuth said she and her uncle have nothing going on and she only allowed Wat to think what he wants because she was bothered/disgusted by him and he looked hurt and Nuth said but now, I no longer feel that way and went in for the kiss first and Wat said the kiss was not (long) enough to prove it, so he went in for his longer kiss instead. I'm dead!

- The after swim scene, the flirty exchanges between the two, and all the confession words they had for one another, Wat telling Nuth he wants her to remember him at this moment and for her to always look at him with the same tender eyes. Love it!

- The next morning scene how he was teasing her playing doctor listening to her pulse, heart, and stomach.

Endless amount of sweet, romantic scenes in this epi! Basically, I loved every moment of them together! Urgh, now the drama starts again tomorrow when they return to the city!

PS: I kept on reading posts in the past about CH3 being strict on mouth to mouth kiss scenes, which I find silly, but boy, they don't seem to mind it in this lakorn. Love it! Let the actor and actress do their part. There's something about a real kiss scene that does amazing justice for the two main leads, it shows so much emotion from the characters. Both Kim and James are doing amazing!

thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo mmuuchhhhhh ommggg i will go even more crazy with sub ommyyyy i can't get over this yet mmannnn i need to bring back my calm :love::love::love::love: me too i love every second they pass it together :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hi Kayla, long time no see. It has been a long time I have not been in this forum, and it has change a lot. I kind of have a little difficult finding this forum too.
Thank you for the information.

Anyway, I got to say, I love this lakorn so much. I love Kim with James Ma. They make a perfect couple. James Ma is going to be my favorite Thai actor from now on. Kim and Ann are stil my best Thai actresses.

Thank you again for the information.
Welcome aboard, lovenk! Kim is so darn lucky. I swear she has great chemistry with all her male leads, and she gets to star along side with all the hotties. James Ma is perfect for this role, he's eyes and voice are so sweet. How can anyone not fall in love with him and this character?!

thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo mmuuchhhhhh ommggg i will go even more crazy with sub ommyyyy i can't get over this yet mmannnn i need to bring back my calm :love::love::love::love: me too i love every second they pass it together :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
You're welcome. I will try to translate more exchanges between the two throughout the coming episodes. I think Kim and James have a total of 6 mouth to mouth kiss scenes in this epi.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
What this? You guys are killing me! Seriously I'm seating in front of my working computer smiling ear to ear and drooling with all these spoilers...Ugh i shouldn't be doing this (at work) but I am lol!

Gosh I am not going to touch the episode until friday night for good luck for me...I might past out due to all the goody spoilers in this tread...Actually I'm excited for this episode...I might dream about it lol!

I might need to switch my signature to Mor Wat and Nuth...kissing scene lol!:love:

Kim is such a lucky actress. Get to kissed all of her co-star lol!

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
They already upload 7 part of episode 10. They are so fast!!!! Now waiting for 2 more parts!!!! Thanks sub team!!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The episode is all done being subbed! They are so fast! Thanks for the hard work subteam!

GUYS I FREAKING LOVE THIS EPISODE SOOOOOO MUCH, it really hit the spot and thank the lord the kidnap scene was short and it didn't take up the whole episode. Ughhhh KIMJA IS SOOOO CUTE! Jame's ears was so red too, redder than usual.

I'm so glad Nuth apologized, usually we don't ever hear a confession until the end, i love everything she said. Kim got me tearing up, she is really phenomenal!

I knew Anne would sneak in kisses for us, but I didn't know it was this many! I'm so happy and thankful for the whole crew who made this happen. I haven't felt like this for a long time about a couple and I kid you not this feeling is almost exactly the same as to how i feel about Ken and Anne.
The willing scene was short, I just thought that whole scene was soooo romantic.

I thought for the willing scene, we would see Mor carry Nuth to the bed excitedly, takes off his shirt and climb on to the bed to kiss her, laying her down. Then the camera zooms into the light or something, but the original works too. Haha i just wanted to see more action

I'm really in love with Nuth now, she's really sweet helping Mor out, their flirting game is so strong, especially Mor, trying to get hella kisses. In this episode, I noticed the whole time he was really seductive, was he really trying to peek at Nuth in beginning of this episode too? Usually we see Mor gentleman like but in this episode it seems like he was so eager to sleep with her, like he wanted her so bad.

I think im going to be sad tomorrow, another misunderstanding -.- and Som also comes back, this is just sad. I wanted them to love love love for awhile, first. Ughhh.

I think im going to be sad tomorrow, another misunderstanding -.- and Som also comes back, this is just sad. I wanted them to love love love for awhile, first. Ughhh.

We should KIDNAP Mor and Nuth so they can't go back to the city.
Keep them on the love island. I wouldn't mind more lip to lip kisses. :naughty2:

cikna

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! Never have I watched a Thai lakorn with this so much passionate romantic, willing scenes!! My mouth was literally opened the entire time!!! Both James and Kim truly embody their character perfectly. I totally dig in the idea of a strong-willed woman who has so much pride even in the face of love. But of course with that good doctor's beautiful face (pun intended), how could she resist right? I may not understand Thai but her confession scene looks and sound so real and sincere. And of course, how can we forget our kind and gentleman-like doctor? I knew it he was not just nice. Behind that pleasant personality of his, lies a passionate lover. You naughty man!

Btw, i noticed the good doctor never once took of his wedding ring, unlike his wife. I guess that is another subtle way of his to show his love for her. I am dreading about the misunderstanding that will take place tonite...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
My overall reactions to this episode:

1. I really like Eye. She has definitely grown as an actress. I know some people do not like Mee but I like her and honestly she deserves better than Chaya.
2. OMG so many Kimja kisses!!! Lol they're so sweet on each other now haha
3. Som is still crazy as heck, someone please lock her up for real!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
My overall reactions to this episode:

1. I really like Eye. She has definitely grown as an actress. I know some people do not like Mee but I like her and honestly she deserves better than Chaya.
2. OMG so many Kimja kisses!!! Lol they're so sweet on each other now haha
3. Som is still crazy as heck, someone please lock her up for real!
I really like Eye too! I never even seen her before this lakorn.

enzek

sarNie Adult
The episode is all done being subbed! They are so fast! Thanks for the hard work subteam!

I'm really in love with Nuth now, she's really sweet helping Mor out, their flirting game is so strong, especially Mor, trying to get hella kisses. In this episode, I noticed the whole time he was really seductive, was he really trying to peek at Nuth in beginning of this episode too? Usually we see Mor gentleman like but in this episode it seems like he was so eager to sleep with her, like he wanted her so bad.

i love how Wat become seductive with Nuth this ep:love:

peeking on her when she's changing, asking to sleep on bed with her, bought a nightgown for her & of course sneaking for kisses:p

Last edited: