[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
please bring her to a psychiatrist i can handle chaya since he sometime control his craziness but som she is ovvveeeeerrrrr the top tooo dramatic she need an emergency help arrgggh

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Ohh why i hate when Chaya or Som appears?? Keep pressing skip button :BangHead:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaahhhhh i have nothing to say :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: wat wat wat why are you doing that man if you wan to help som just bring noot or inform her at least as momromy said gentleman's weakness :BangHead::BangHead:

image.jpg
He is a doctor... Very kind one too.
How can he not help Som?

Som is so bad but she is a drowning person. If you don't offer help now, it will just get worse because she has nothing to lose. She is a loose canon. Scary one like a crazy stalker with no fear.

I still pity her like I pity all the unfortunate beings. Everyone wants to be valued and love but Som lacks that. She also doesn't love herself.

No one is offering help but just locking her up in the room when she misbehaves. She doesn't need to be locked up in a mental institute. She needs proper therapy to turn around her life.

Reactions: Dal

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm sad i have to wiait for the last part to be upload on youtube the electricity cut in that part aaaarrghhh
and o myyyy if anyone want to help som please help her by getting her a psychiatrist that's what she need th most right now she is officially crazy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't want to go to ig so much spoiler arrgghhhh hurry up , this is why i watch live i don't have patient for this kind of things :facepalm:

m2asian

sarNie Egg
Sigh...please don't say that lovey dovey moment was ended in yesterday episode (ep 10)... i think from the long spoiler i read in sharice there will be not much lovey dovey moment until the end of the series... our Satiya will have to face so much trouble because Som the bit*h... Chaya & Noot car accident, Wat's mother kidnaping, and Noot asking for divorce. Please be brave my heart... maybe i should have a break watching this lakorn, pretending this lakorn end in ep 10 and start to watch it again when it airing its last episode... that's how much i frustrated watching all the drama made by Som the bit*h...

(Please forgive my word)

And what the hell Wat doing in car with that bit*h... have not he learnt anything from all his experience with her? I hope at the end she will have a tragic life just like in the original lakorn version (Samee Ngern Phon)

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i told you they will make us starve after yesterday sweetness i knew it *sigh* ep 10 will be in repeat until the last ep

m2asian

sarNie Egg
He is a doctor... Very kind one too.
How can he not help Som?

Som is so bad but she is a drowning person. If you don't offer help now, it will just get worse because she has nothing to lose. She is a loose canon. Scary one like a crazy stalker with no fear.

I still pity her like I pity all the unfortunate beings. Everyone wants to be valued and love but Som lacks that. She also doesn't love herself.

No one is offering help but just locking her up in the room when she misbehaves. She doesn't need to be locked up in a mental institute. She needs proper therapy to turn around her life.
I'm so sorry but i can't pity her... she is crazy...

m2asian

sarNie Egg
i told you they will make us starve after yesterday sweetness i knew it *sigh* ep 10 will be in repeat until the last ep
Agree with you... in today episode i trully hope one sweet kiss from Wat to Noot (like he do in ep 10) just to made my waiting bearable until the last episode...

Today episode made my head spinning... and the preview doesn't help either...