[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
too bad this lakorn are not soo popular and just well received..if this lakorn got soo many recognition and popular in thailand then we can still see kimja moments after the lakorn ended..haish dun know how to handle withdrawal effects after the lakorn ended..:(:crybaby2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
after the lakorn end i will be sad that another beautiful ride ended but i enjoyed it soo much and my favorite memorable moment will be on replay , we may never see kimja again sadly but i will hope i'm wrong there is few i want kim to reunite again with and james will be in the list too but first let them pair with other and have their own career , i hate the last period of airing it's always make me nostalgic

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I feel like this lakorn should be considered top rated, since all ch3 lakorns have the same range of ratings. Well on Share Rice, the popularity should be top rated.
What does it take for a lakorn to be considered top rated?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Its going to be so hard to let go of this lakorn. Sadly I will go MIA until Kim and James Ji's lakorn is out. Or maybe if Kleun Cheevit is very intense I will be back. Hoping to see Kimja soon, hopefully they dont do us like how they did Kimbarry. Its been 3 years and im still waiting.

enzek

sarNie Adult
I am so sad too! :( why only four more episodes -.-
what?!! only 4 episodes more? it seem not enough for the next plot. crazy Som, Wat's problematic mom, Satiya almost divorce & Wat almost die. i don't want them to get lovey dovey just 5 minutes before ending huhu

it need at least 6 more episode!:crybaby2:

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
what?!! only 4 episode more? it seem not enough for the next plot. crazy som, wat problematic mom, satiya almost divorce & Wat almost die huhu
it need at least 6 more episode!:crybaby2:
am being optimistic & hope the divorce drama will be over soon and we'll gte more sweet SattaYa with Wat trying to prove his love in the 10 day timeframe.There's a jealousy track to with the thirdwheel, that Mee:mad: brings in.

enzek

sarNie Adult
am being optimistic & hope the divorce drama will be over soon and we'll gte more sweet SattaYa with Wat trying to prove his love in the 10 day timeframe.There's a jealousy track to with the thirdwheel, that Mee:mad: brings in.
i hope Wat mom & crazy Som issue will solve faster just like the kidnapping Nuth drama. so annoy with them already!

enzek

sarNie Adult
Yes! Som eats too much footage grr We've Gina too now.The list of annoying characters is growing longer.
and the fact that Gina become mole & cooperate with Som make she's more annoying:mad:

Gina is so ungrateful! she's been invited to the family already! isn't that enough? what else she want?!:facepalm:

someone should kick her out from the family sheesh!:BangHead: