[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

m2asian

sarNie Egg
WHAT?? The bad things doesn't ended in ep 14??? arggghhhh.... I trully hate it! Ep 15 supposed to be just all about happy moment, I don't want to Som bad face in ep 15....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Oh my more drama tomorrow...Mor get shot, stab etc. when can we see lovey dovey moment? Dont tell me that it will be the last 10 minutes :aaaaa::BangHead:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
OMG! End of episode 14 & they still haven't made up!

Who else adores the rocking chair scence? Wan maaaaaaak!
I love rocking chair scene too. Mor Wat keeps shaking the chair so Nutt can come closer. These two are so adorable. Can we have more lovely scenes tomorrow?

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
Oh my more drama tomorrow...Mor get shot, stab etc. when can we see lovey dovey moment? Dont tell me that it will be the last 10 minutes :aaaaa::BangHead:
they will squeeze all that in tomorrow ep. get stab, get shot, the other guy feeding nuth, chaya & mee wedding & finally wat & nuth sweet scene in the few minute near the end! so rejoice everybody!

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Nuth is too stubborn. Pity mor wat, huhuhu. I wonder when her hubby got stabbed in front of her, will she still angry at him?

ESM20

sarNie Egg
The preview for tomorrow when mor wat get shoot, is the bad guys who shoot wat the one that som order to kidnap nuth?
Seems like he want to take revengen on somika

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Poor Wat. Can he take some rest from all dramas. Not reconcile with Nutt, get hit, gun shot, stab, another guy hitting his wife....drama after drama. Hope Ann will get ton of sweet scene so my heart might recover for Wat.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
For next episode, I just want the first 10 mins of the drama, then the whole hours for Sattiya!! Hopefully Anne can grant our wish.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Omg poor Wat!!! :(. So many bad things happen to him today and that is not all cause according to the preview there is more drama coming. Hopefully there will be more than 10 minutes of sweet scenes tomorrow.

enzek

sarNie Adult
so based on the preview, other than get stab, Wat get shot again then fell in the water while Som the one yelling "Mor!":facepalm: ughhh WTH!!!! why it must be Som involved until the end! you get to be kidding me show!!!:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

when both crazy father-daughter pair are gonna go to jail? they are so ridiculously dangerous OMG:BangHead:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dal