[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait Chaya and Mee really did/do get married!? What!!!? Wow I hope that occurs like months or years later because Chaya has been so fixated on Nutt up to his accident. I want Mee to be with someone who actually loves her.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i hope this lakorn not like other lakorn which is at the final episode still have drama..usually only at the last 5 minutes then they show the happy ending....please enough drama...mor wat had soo many things already...give us the satiyya moment together with the baby only...

Step

Mrs James Ma
For tomorrow's preview
Will Kim wear her ep1 dress again?? If he gets shot and drowns, its this same scene.

Just 1 episode. Miss JK

cr to owners

Reactions: Dal

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhhooooooooo i didn't open the spoiler , i'm gonna straight to watch the ep seems wat took all the weight of the pain here :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Barely started the episode..

Possible spoiler...

Finally someone decided to test Chaiya's DNA or claimed to have to in order to stop his ignorance about his birthright lol.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Tomorrow there is still drama. From today's ep for me best scenes are Rocking chair scene and Wat applying cold pack to his wound :nut::nut:
ohhhooooooooo i didn't open the spoiler , i'm gonna straight to watch the ep seems wat took all the weight of the pain here :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Tomorrow there is still drama. From today's ep for me best scenes are Rocking chair scene and Wat applying cold pack to his wound :nut::nut:
i'm still in part2 seems things getting solving , it was touching how chaya and all of them are happy now, but felt sooo saaad
nuth and wat get divorce and nuth was cold to him but behind his back she is suffering

Step

Mrs James Ma
Chaya and Mee got back very fast I think. Well, enjoy your lakorn :p
i'm still in part2 seems things getting solving , it was touching how chaya and all of them are happy now, but felt sooo saaad
nuth and wat get divorce and nuth was cold to him but behind his back she is suffering

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
And I got up early to catch episode 14 live. It's been over a decade since I've watched a Thai lakorn live.

I stand by my opinion that Nuth is too harsh. At this point, I'm just annoyed. Don't care if she's being a hormonal prego woman. Even after finding out almost all the truth, she's still upset. She expects Wat to protect her & he has been since the beginning, even before they had any relationship. Remember the boat scene? Som was involved in that. Som has been hurting her since the beginning. She's making it seem like it's Wat who brought all this mess to her life. She knew Som is a psycho from the beginning. They have always been nemesis. Wat & Som started out as friends.

She hurts my feelings whenever she calls Wat a bad man & not good enough to be a father!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooooo wat is soooo brave ,bravo :clap::clap: nuth one day she will see how manly you are , his patient and persistence and honor is wat make him great finally he will put an end to som and face her with his own life

i absolutely won't accept forgiveness as an end for som she should take her right punishment first

i don't agree with nuth wat has the right to know his chld is still alive it's too cruel from her i hate this side on her when she become so ice cold heart

finallyyyy chaya is doing something right :clap:

what an entrance :p he is ready for the battle to get her back
they are neck to neck love it is not too dramatic like the previous ep it's good until this moment wat is making moves to prove himself and step up

sadly the sub ended for now on part 4 now back to watch raw and rewatch it tomorrow with sub :aaaaa:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
his face was priceless when he saw her putting the ring like this we can say he won the round 1 :D

you wat now you are going in the right direction back to the first method to break her wall again , but this time with the power of love and the baby

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that ultrasound scene is soooo sweeeeet

you deserve it crazy gina you deserve more than that for all the evilness you did

the flame is lighting up again :D the magic of rocking chair , she can't resist his playfulness and flirty smiles and words and tricks

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so sad to know it will be the end tomorrow ! KimJa is a lovely & sweet couple, i love them !! :) However, i can't help but like PopBerley too ^^

My lovely Uncle Chaya :love:

Welcome back @Step !! I missed you so much !! :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
guess that's what has o take to make nuth back sacrifice himself poor wat he is doing all what he has left to bring nuth backand build a family with her after get riding of som but still the crazy dad didn't took his punishment

i wished if he show up to her in that condition why he went away let her see you with ehr eyes how much you are suffering arrghhh

arrghhh again why nuth you are forcing yourself too much just give up already worrying about him behind his backit's just will hurt you

ommmmyyyyy what a preview a dramatic ending :facepalm: but i know we wil have a baby adn a lot of sweet scene i'm confident wit that :p well maybe i'm trying to be optimist

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
guess that's what has o take to make nuth back sacrifice himself poor wat he is doing all what he has left to bring nuth backand build a family with her after get riding of som but still the crazy dad didn't took his punishment

i wished if he show up to her in that condition why he went away let her see you with ehr eyes how much you are suffering arrghhh

arrghhh again why nuth you are forcing yourself too much just give up already worrying about him behind his backit's just will hurt you

ommmmyyyyy what a preview a dramatic ending :facepalm: but i know we wil have a baby adn a lot of sweet scene i'm confident wit that :p well maybe i'm trying to be optimist
I'm sure we will have a happy sweet ending ! But, i don't want Nuth to live in that island, she must take care of her father's business and live in her house or Wat's house... But not in that island... Otherwise, it won't be believable... That a Hi-So could live in these conditions.