[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Are you watching this?
yes i'm i want to watch oter production and storyline to see , and i have to say i'm surprised so far in this first episode it's very well wrote very well composed i hope they keep the good build up of the story cuse it's very interesting full of life meaning and rich , janie's character definitively i the dynamic who makes this lakorn move she is the one creating eveyrthing around everyone right now although i have to be honest i'm not a fan of her or her acting but you can say she passable here cause her role she can handle it physically and mentally cause it's a very mature role of a psycho girl witch i understand why she would want to act in it this role for sure will make her shine up , but i have to give kudos to the script writer cause he is not putting useless scene each scene move with the story make it intersting and not boring so yeah very good start for this lakorn from a non fan like me

ps i truly truly hope this dramatic story will change my mind about thai dramatic writer
that why i wish someone know who is the script writer of this lakorn

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
There are a lot of great screen writers out there, but it depends on the actors and directors to bring it to life. Bella and Janie are both great actors. Wait, is this out yet?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yes i'm i want to watch oter production and storyline to see , and i have to say i'm surprised so far in this first episode it's very well wrote very well composed i hope they keep the good build up of the story cuse it's very interesting full of life meaning and rich , janie's character definitively i the dynamic who makes this lakorn move she is the one creating eveyrthing around everyone right now although i have to be honest i'm not a fan of her or her acting but you can say she passable here cause her role she can handle it physically and mentally cause it's a very mature role of a psycho girl witch i understand why she would want to act in it this role for sure will make her shine up , but i have to give kudos to the script writer cause he is not putting useless scene each scene move with the story make it intersting and not boring so yeah very good start for this lakorn from a non fan like me

ps i truly truly hope this dramatic story will change my mind about thai dramatic writer
that why i wish someone know who is the script writer of this lakorn
I watch it too, and I like it so far! All the actors are good! I hope it will be good like this! Janie look so rai in here!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
until now in the dramatic plot i didn't saw a good one but ths one looks promising to enjoy the way it is wrote , and of course if the actors didn't do a decent job plus the production too it wouldn't be enjoyable but for the first episode it's good

so first episode i give it a good mark with the hope i will keep enjoying what wil happen with this four
now i feel sorry for p're he was devoted to rung and feel sorry for pim cause she is put in a hard situation keep quite cause it's her friend or speak because it's wrong

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
until now in the dramatic plot i didn't saw a good one but ths one looks promising to enjoy the way it is wrote , and of course if the actors didn't do a decent job plus the production too it wouldn't be enjoyable but for the first episode it's good

so first episode i give it a good mark with the hope i will keep enjoying what wil happen with this four
now i feel sorry for p're he was devoted to rung and feel sorry for pim cause she is put in a hard situation keep quite cause it's her friend or speak because it's wrong
Wow it move in a good pace too! Janie will get married soon! I hope it is not as drag as some others Lakorn!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Wow it move in a good pace too! Janie will get married soon! I hope it is not as drag as some others Lakorn!
mr too that what i'm afriad of is that they are fasting now but later it will drag with all the crazy drama from rung but let's see

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yep, she nail that role!
tbh the role is mature and need an experience actress so yeah i think jane was a good choice for this role despite as i said at some time she has some flaw as she can't laugh naturally but overall her role makes it intersting

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The writer's written lots of stuff and has been for decades. I'm forgetting her name now but looked her up after I read her answer about dumb n'eks cause I liked it so much lol.

The most famous one for these parts is probably Sawan Biang. Off the top of my head of the ones I remember she wrote recently: Neung Nai Suang, Kim/Aum's part in the 4 Bros series, Great/Preem's part in that series, Anne's Yah Leum Chan, Mai/Dome's Tawan Tor Saeng etc.

So after looking at her list of works, I was less impressed lol. Generally they're good but there's a few clunkers in there too.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@jeanie1 thank you very much for the info

the next episode the fire will be up what a surprise for me i'm actually enjoying it , dramatic but with sense

pong's charcater went after the outside and because she move him as a man so he was so into her until blind now he want to take revenge to be played by her

rung too she fall in the same mistake she went after the money and the outside and looks in te second eps she will pay hard for that choice

and pim she is just there sitting confused between this and that with her hidden feeling

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok just finished it and initial thoughts. Like it so far. Janie is carrying the whole shebang. There's no one else currently who's still a n'ek that can take this role and nail it like she did. Maybe Aum P. when she isn't being lazy and that's it. The only thing I dislike is her evil eyes thing is overdone. I would like it a whole lot more if some of the moments between Rerng and Pim were genuine and left to be a bit sweet. I think it's supposed to be but in a crazy possessive way. But the constant evil smirks just make it look like it's all fake and takes away some depth from that relationship. Not sure if that's the writer/director or actor's fault or all.

I'm laughing cause I've always said Bella isn't the most beautiful actress out there, but that she's pretty in a "next door girl" way and here she is playing literally "The Girl Next Door" lol. I think Bella's one of the better actresses in that generation but her one weakness might be her crying. She's an ugly crier and the tears don't flow as much or as naturally as some others. Her acting with her eyes is A+ however. You can tell the exact moment she saw Janie's evil smirk and finally that light bulb went off in her head and she's now seeing their past with new eyes. And showing all of that with just one look is pretty great.

Pong is ok so far but it's really the girls' show for now. Can't wait for the more dramatic parts with Louis and Janie. Also like the supporting cast. Love A'Tu and his character and Pong's stepmom are both cute.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't want a happy ending...p'k don't deserve it...It be different if he was playing mind games with her and not sleeping w/her...yuck...I'll skim through when n'k is stronger

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Holy crap... Just watched the first episode and I can't believe I'm hooked now. This lakorn is so good. I'm actually surprised. I didn't really like any of the teasers and I HATE these type of storylines but gosh it's so raeng and spicy, I just couldn't stay away. I honestly tried this for Janie and I know Pong can act. I've always adored Bella even though I don't think she's the prettiest but her acting and charisma seem to make her so much more gorgeous. She's the type of girl if you watch her more she gets prettier over time and you think to yourself "how did I not think she wasn't that attractive?" Janie is so gorgeous in here. Her outfits are on point and she looks so young still. I've always adored her. Her acting in here is great but yes I can see she can be over the top sometimes with her eye rolls. I can get past that though with the other skill she's putting into her character.

Enough about the physical appearances of these gorgeous ladies. Lets talk about the storyline and the setting for the first episode. It was so well played out and didn't drag. It was so straight to the point and gave so much background information and set the basis for the lakorn very well.

I honestly thought this was going to be your typical "Mia Luang" " type of storyline where P'ek is a player and wants every girl but is already married to N'ek. Oh no, P'ek already put his heart out for the nang rai in here. Which isn't so bad, since at least he didn't choose to change his heart based off of someone who came out of no where. He already gave his all and developed so much feelings for this girl. I know I won't like P'ek regardless cause he's still going to be a cheater and he's still going to be mesmerized and blinded by someone who obviously broke his heart and stabbed his back. But at least I can relate to the character and have a bit of open-mindedness for them. Unlike Smart in Mia Luang who I despised so much or Num in Nam Sor Sai.

I watched an interview for the lakorn and it seems to me that this lakorn is showing you how vulnerable you can be to temptations and how you can be easily fooled. It shows you that we are all humans and can make mistakes but we have to be strong about them. I can see that developing later on in this lakorn (hopefully). Pim knows Rerk is a liar and is already in love with Rerng. But she can't help her own feelings as well. She knows she's a rebound but an opportunity with a good guy like Rerk will be her best interest. What is she going to do when she realizes that what she hoped for wouldn't happen? Seeing Rerk and Rerng together again. Rerk also knows Rerng is now conniving and manipulative, but he can't stop liking her and get behind what they built together. Rerng was grown up very very spoiled and even though her dad tries to stop her, she mentions that "whatever she wants, no one can prevent her". This is so apparent with everything she has set out so far. She used her ways to pay for Pim's dad's medical expenses and now she has the upperhand. She skimmed her way to win Rerk's heart and now has the upperhand. When she loses this part and wants him back, that will be her challenge and that's when all hell will break loose.

Janie/Rerng is such a powerful, manipulative, and conniving character. Rerng knows how to be one step ahead of others and now she finally has to put in effort to prove that she can get back the man she had already slept with. She wants to live in the fast life and get everything handed to her without thinking of work or paying. I can't wait to see that by choosing Louis, she made the wrong mistake. I can't believe she said Rerk was her driver. I had to LOL!! She is crazy. I can't dislike her even though I want to. The way she does things shows she's actually smart at the moment because she can trick people. Her mom's expressions are always like "god damn" or "oh no". Haha

One more thing: I love the ending OST and didn't know it was sung by Tui Teerapat!

Last edited:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I wanted to watch this because it has pong, janie and bella in this. All my favorites. But i absolutely hate cheating lakorns where the guy gets seduced... and where the n'rai is as crazy as can be.
but after hearing the ost from pong's point of view apologizing, i might watch it. Its so sweet.
Also, i did watch a couple minutes of the first ep. It seems like janie was always jealous of bella?? Like they were more competitors than friends.
I also wonder if pong ever really gains feelings for bella or she was always a rebound. Or If he really gains the feelings he had for janie, back or if he was just seduced by her and tempted. So many questions!! Might just have to watch.. with my heart hurting ):

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i too have this question will he be dumb and weak that much to tlet her manipulate him again that will makes him look soo dumb and only eager for her body , tbh you can feel there is sexual oriented things in the lakorn like we already had a welling scene but not wiht the main leads , so the main problem here is janie's charcater is psycho materialistic immoral woman who thought she won the big lottery by marrying that rich man but turn out to be jerk so she will want to go back to pong because he is head over heel in love for her but he married her friend who clearly deep down she don't see her as her friend but as her rival and since the pare'ek seems sexually attracted to her she will play on that point and makes him weak so if he wasn't that eager for her body the drama wouldn't exist so this show when man are weak they easily fall in the trap of woman

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well in the old version, we never got to see the initial relationship between Rerk/Rerng. At least not that I remember so it never came off like Pim was a rebound. They just mentioned that he got used and dumped by Rerng. It was also very clear that he only wanted revenge on Rerng but men, always thinking below their pants so he did sleep with her.

He spent like half the lakorn groveling to Pim so there's that. Unlike other cheating stories where we get like the last 10 minutes where the dude apologizes. He also turned into an alcoholic cause Pim left him lol.

I'm not sure what this version is going to do. This Rerng is way more psychotic and the friendship between Rerng/Pim didn't seem as tight in the old one. I think the paying for her dad's surgery is something added in to make Pim in debt to Rerng. And by getting to see the time when Rerk was in love with Rerng, not sure how that will affect Rerk/Pim's relationship.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ya'll I have to say I give props too the girls. But I should know better that the p'ek is going to be as dumb as bricks right? Right? I like the start not sure I love it.

But I was so sure that p'ek did have a thing for n'ek but was lust away by n'rai. I mean they did flirt here and there and seemingly acted like the were interested in one another or is it just me?

But yeah I hope no one gets with each other in the end cus n'ek deserves much better than a cheating husband and wicked friend.