[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think that anyone has a "RIGHT" over anyone because of "Boon Koon"....But Boon Koon is a factor of the daily life and culture....an unspoken responsibility...It does not translate to anyone having a RIGHT to freely abuse anyone. I don't think that it is explain in that way per-se...it just seems to translate as so.

We are responsible to give back to our parent who gave birth to us and took care of us. In return we take care of them when they grow older....

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm kinda sad that sjdk was took down on fb cause it's really hard to follow the emotion and the story without understanding what are they saying :(

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I feel like some people misconstrue merit/boon khun. I mean even blood ties and the person who gave birth to you, the boon khun can be moot. Like, if a mother abuses her children, does she have the right to do so because she gave them life? This is the case as well, does Pim have to accept all and every abuse by Jai Rerng, just because Jai Rerng did something good for her? If someone does it for a malicious reason, it is not a good deed. Although, the act itself is good, the deed itself is not. It's like someone selling drugs to support their family, the act is good for their family and filialty, but in return they are hurting other people's children by poisoning them with drugs.

Edit: It posted before I could finish. However, I could understand the lakorn perspective on things because their culture is way more strict than how westerners may view it. Even in other Asian dramas the situation is very similar.
Yeah I agree. People interpret things however they want to. Like the Bible... And with boon koon it's supposed to be a good thing but the problem is people think in black or white without allowing for shades of grey.

To be honest I was a little shocked to see those posts saying Pim and her family were ungrateful when the story is known right from the get go that Rerng isn't a true friend and will ruin Pim's marriage. It wasn't the majority, the majority was saying Pim is dumb, but yeah some people think that way.

That's why this lakorn is so radical cause it kind of goes against the stricter line of thinking in Thai culture. It's saying you can't go around being good and virtuous without using your brain and it shows you that by punishing Pim.

Peace I can loosely translate some lines/short scenes for you that you're dying to know but I am falling behind so no real promises. I still haven't watched last week's episodes and I wanted to catch up on Mussaya first. I kinda just want to skip until the cheating is out in the open.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I think the discussion generated here about "boon koon" is what the writers were wanting to happen. Think it was in an interview that they said that sometimes, too much boon koon is not good and you end up in situations like Pim which is why they have Pr'ek dad say that Pim is partly responsible for what happened in the teaser. Ugh...just want the cheating part over with so we can see the strong Pim already.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I was talking to my friend and she's like this lakorn is cursed lol. Apparently the hot news all over Thai is that this lakorn is playing out in real life.

Janie broke up with her boyfriend cause he cheated on her but the bigger news is she unfollowed both Woonsen and Cris on IG. Janie confirmed this herself but she wouldn't say why she's fighting with her best friends but she called Woonsen out publicly for maybe not being as good of a friend as Janie thought. People think it's because Woonsen and Cris stayed friends with the girl who broke up her relationship.

And the other is that there's a rumor that Weir cheated on Bella with Peak. I find this hard to believe cause it's Weir damn it but she says the source is believable? Apparently P'Ae Supachai has a problem with Peak and purposely leaked it to his buddies who run one of those gossip shows on TV and they let in turn of course went public with it.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
As dumb as Pim is for still keeping Rerng around even when she is so scared of Rerng and Rerk having an affair, she isn't at fault for her husband cheating. Rerk is clearly not over Rerng and is so controlled by his lust for her.

I think he loves Pim, maybe more than a sister or friend but he isn't in love with her. He loves h r and cares for her but he's not in love. That's why his lust and affection for Rerng will make him disrespect Pim and their marriage. He'll use the excuse that he did it to get back at Rerng and that got outta hand but the truth is he was still listing after her even before he devised the plan to get back at her.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
As dumb as Pim is for still keeping Rerng around even when she is so scared of Rerng and Rerk having an affair, she isn't at fault for her husband cheating. Rerk is clearly not over Rerng and is so controlled by his lust for her.

I think he loves Pim, maybe more than a sister or friend but he isn't in love with her. He loves h r and cares for her but he's not in love. That's why his lust and affection for Rerng will make him disrespect Pim and their marriage. He'll use the excuse that he did it to get back at Rerng and that got outta hand but the truth is he was still listing after her even before he devised the plan to get back at her.
I don't think Pim is at fault either cause no matter what it was Rerg the made the choice to cheat. But I know in lakorns and even in real life, it's one of those questions that people ask themselves, what was my part in it that led to it. It's either the temptation is there or there's something that the person cheating "thinks" they're missing. Rerg is just out of his league in the game he's trying to win over Rerng. Pim is the collateral damage in their attempt to hold the power/revenge over the other. I think Rerg is in love with Pim and in lust with Rerng, but he won't realize the difference until he looses Pim. It's like the lasting love that nurtures versus the consuming love that demands. Pim and him nurtured each other, but Rerng consumed everything. I don't think he ever realized it before the difference in his feelings cause he never really had to compare it since Pim isn't the type to encroach on a friend's relationship. You can tell there were feelings for Rerg in the beginning but she pulled back when Rerng and Rerg got together so she never had a chance. His father saw it in the beginning when Rerg described his feelings for Rerng as fire. With Rerng around, Pim never had the chance to shine cause Rerng demanded all attention. I mean, who walks around in lingerie in someone else's home.

Like Rerng, everyone automatically relies on her gentle forgiving nature. Thank goodness they're going to make her stronger in here after the cheating.

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I don't think Pim is at fault either cause no matter what it was Rerg the made the choice to cheat. But I know in lakorns and even in real life, it's one of those questions that people ask themselves, what was my part in it that led to it. It's either the temptation is there or there's something that the person cheating "thinks" they're missing. Rerg is just out of his league in the game he's trying to win over Rerng. Pim is the collateral damage in their attempt to hold the power/revenge over the other. I think Rerg is in love with Pim and in lust with Rerng, but he won't realize the difference until he looses Pim. It's like the lasting love that nurtures versus the consuming love that demands. Pim and him nurtured each other, but Rerng consumed everything. I don't think he ever realized it before the difference in his feelings cause he never really had to compare it since Pim isn't the type to encroach on a friend's relationship. You can tell there were feelings for Rerg in the beginning but she pulled back when Rerng and Rerg got together so she never had a chance. His father saw it in the beginning when Rerg described his feelings for Rerng as fire. With Rerng around, Pim never had the chance to shine cause Rerng demanded all attention. I mean, who walks around in lingerie in someone else's home.

Like Rerng, everyone automatically relies on her gentle forgiving nature. Thank goodness they're going to make her stronger in here after the cheating.

Yes, the lingerie??? like really!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the things is i can't feel pity for reng not even for one second even if the worst happen to her cause she simply show no sign of goodness she is tooooo bad can't find a single good thing about her that can makes me see her from different angle and she show no sign of desire to change or do a recap of her action or take a moment to see why she reached this point reng is the worst vilain character ever

when i see reng crying hard i'm like this

sorry pim is toooo dum or tooo good near to dumb she knew so well how attracted rerg was to reng so how come she accpt she could help her by bringing her to her parent's house for example or help her in the renting any other solution than accept her in the same house with her husband who was her ex , it just not right

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now parent are playing their role i think her talk to her family woke her up a little bit there is a change in her attitude

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
From the ending preview looks like the cheating begins next week :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
let's be real alllllllllllllll man with no exception want their woman to spoil them with a sexy underwear pim's mum should told her that :lol: rerg is eager for sexiness that he see on reng but can't find on pim and that's the wole problme from the beginning of the lakorn "rerg and his man satisfaction desires "

reng's poker laugh @3:15

makes me

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it sad that sub are suspended cause i feel i'm only getting the half of the story can't get the whole pix without getting the meaning of the words

my reaction watching how after pim woke up they made rerg dumb again, and her manipulation worked again on him

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ok things start to be disgusting or so cringy to watch ewww

she drive him crazy :lol:

now my question is why she didn't chose any other rich man there is hundred of man who will go after her using the same seduction methode since she has no moral

Last edited: