[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
So far.....

The only confirmed cast in here is Janie as Jai Rerng.  
This role used to earn Noi Bussakorn a Golden Television Award before so it must be a challenging role for Janie.

Ploy Chermarn has no published rumors.   The above was just a fan's prediction.

And yes, Ken Theeradej was offered the role before (according to Noi's interview) but the project didn't go through that year when their planned casts were Ken T, Aff and Janie.    And there's been published news (or rumors) about him accepting The Cupids one. (He hasn't mentioned his new lakorn by himself in any newspapers yet.)

Actually I started to get sick of waiting for Plerng Boon...LOL.   Just do it already with any casts.   I don't want to predict anymore.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yuijbj said:
So far.....

The only confirmed cast in here is Janie as Jai Rerng.  
This role used to earn Noi Bussakorn a Golden Television Award before so it must be a challenging role for Janie.

Ploy Chermarn has no published rumors.   The above was just a fan's prediction.

And yes, Ken Theeradej was offered the role before (according to Noi's interview) but the project didn't go through that year when their planned casts were Ken T, Aff and Janie.    And there's been published news (or rumors) about him accepting The Cupids one. (He hasn't mentioned his new lakorn by himself in any newspapers yet.)

Actually I started to get sick of waiting for Plerng Boon...LOL.   Just do it already with any casts.   I don't want to predict anymore.
also another thing Ploy Chermarn she got invited by P'Anne to play in promjaree see dam and pra'ek speculating is P'Ken also 

I dont want P'Ken in Plerng Boon since storyline is depressing 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Alice said:
also another thing Ploy Chermarn she got invited by P'Anne to play in promjaree see dam and pra'ek speculating is P'Ken also 

I dont want P'Ken in Plerng Boon since storyline is depressing 
YES!!.. Don't want to see p'ken in this.. .. The pra'ek character was such urmmm .. that we surely hate dude..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hana_pichy said:
YES!!.. Don't want to see p'ken in this.. .. The pra'ek character was such urmmm .. that we surely hate dude..
i rather Ken in promjaree see dam and pairing with Ploy again and doing a kiss/slap scene 

omg Janie is playing a homewrecker 
its a disaster 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
i rather Ken in promjaree see dam and pairing with Ploy again and doing a kiss/slap scene 

omg Janie is playing a homewrecker 
its a disaster 
Why is it s disaster when Janie takes on a homewrecker role? Ploy had played in that role many times and that's what made her famous? Janie doesn't need that kinda role to make her famous, but she may just want a more challenging role.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Koy123 said:
Why is it s disaster when Janie takes on a homewrecker role? Ploy had played in that role many times and that's what made her famous? Janie doesn't need that kinda role to make her famous, but she may just want a more challenging role.
YES agree with you!!.. Janie she just want more challenging role.. I don't care if she play jaireng in this because it was just that character.. Since I really2 love her

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Koy123 said:
its a disaster cos I can't picture her and she would make me annoyed and hate the role she's playing 

but i could be wrong she might do a good job 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm. How is that possible when Bella has three lakorns? One with Andrew, one with Pope, and one with James Jirayu? I was just on KCL and they didn't update this news yet. Such a random cast. Where did they get Pong from? The person who posted said this is the update for tomorrow. I will wait until KCL officially post this on their website. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmmm...this was that one lakorn with Anne and Nok and Nok cheated on Anne and Anne ran away from home barefooted. Haha. I remember that scene, it was epic!

Pong and Bella? That's pretty random. Haha. Wait Pong is a freelancer isn't he? Maybe that's why.

Anyway, was there ever a remake before? Why is Rome linked to it on af wiki??

betewwneen

sarNie Egg
KCL always updates news in web one day later than newspapaer published,so I think it is KCL news.
they will update in web tomorrow.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm not a big Pong fan and hope it's not really him. But even if it is, I'll stay tuned just for Bella.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So Pong's not saying he's in here or not. They haven't had the fitting or opening ceremony so he's not going to come out and say that he's in here. Plus, Exact just contacted him for another role so we will have to wait until fitting day to know who p'ek is. However, Bella and Janie are in fact, rumored to be in here. Pong said that he heard this as well. He does want to gain experience with other productions but we will have to wait and see. 

From KCL:   "ยังไม่บอก รอก่อน เพราะว่ายังไม่ได้ฟิตติ้ง ยังไม่ได้บวงสรวง เราก็ยังอยากพูดไป แต่มีการทาบทามมาทางเอ็กแซ็กท์ ทางพี่บอย (ถกลเกียรติ วีรวรรณ) และพี่ป้อน (นิพนธ์ ผิวเณร) ตามขั้นตอนปกติ บทนี้เป็นบทที่ดี และเคยเป็นละครรีเมคมาก่อนนักแสดงแวดล้อมก็ดีและได้ไปหาประสบการณ์ค่ายอื่นๆ บ้าง เรื่องนี้เป็นการตัดสินใจของผู้ใหญ่ และจังหวะที่ได้พอดี อย่างตอนเรื่องบ้านทรายทองของพี่หลุยส์ (สยาม สังวริบุตร) ผมก็อยากเล่น แต่จังหวะตอนนั้นผมไปจีนพอดี แต่เรื่องนี้หลายๆ อย่างลงตัว(เห็นว่าประกบ “เบลล่า” ราณี แคมเปน -“เจนี่ เทียนโพธิ์สุวรรณ์”) ได้ยินมาแบบนั้นเหมือนกัน เดี๋ยวรอดูวันฟิตติ้งแล้วกัน” พระเอกชื่อดังเผย

No surprise, I think he might be in here. Who's going to pass up Janie and Bella as their leading ladies? Plus, a switch to Ch.3 will gain him attention. Plerng Boon is dramatic. People like dramatic. Janie gained popularity in Raeng Ngao playing Moonin. She will do it again as Jairerng. This will be pretty popular because P'Ja is producing. She produce good revenge lakorns. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Noooo the p'ek in here is horrible!!! He a manwhore lolll. I did wish the n'ek got w/ the other dude but darn it .