[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Feels very clingy in the pics...kinda awkward but not at the same time. And another Jao chu role for Pong, oh well glad he's working with other productions.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I guess Chakrit didn't go to the fitting. I like him more than Pong and wanted to see him with Janie and Bella. Wasn't going to tune into this at first cause I don't like the story but I do want to see Chakrit with the ladies. Also Nycha is in here too? Wonder what role she's playing.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Janie's doing a bit too much. I don't think Noi was this seductive. 
Janie has something to prove maybe? lol Noi plays her seductive role without seeming um slutty (sorry for that word ladies). She's like classy rai. I mean her role is evil but she doesn't make them look promiscuous. Not sure how to explain it. 

jeanie1 said:
I guess Chakrit didn't go to the fitting. I like him more than Pong and wanted to see him with Janie and Bella. Wasn't going to tune into this at first cause I don't like the story but I do want to see Chakrit with the ladies. Also Nycha is in here too? Wonder what role she's playing.
Sweet, we have Pong, Chakrit, Bella, and Janie. I hope this version will be spicy but not overly spicy.

Step

Mrs James Ma
This is Janie's 2nd lakorn with another N'ek??? Jui and Bella

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Janie has something to prove maybe? lol Noi plays her seductive role without seeming um slutty (sorry for that word ladies). She's like classy rai. I mean her role is evil but she doesn't make them look promiscuous. Not sure how to explain it. 

Sweet, we have Pong, Chakrit, Bella, and Janie. I hope this version will be spicy but not overly spicy.
I get what you mean. That's what I was trying to say but not as raeng. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Because no one can edit it besides the one who created the thread. Lol. Admins can fix it. We just need to tell them in the lakorn updates thread.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not a Bella's fan but I like Janie.
Hopefully, she's not much rai so maybe I'll able to watch this