[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
oh~~~~NO!!!!!

Alought this storyline doen't sound good but I only see Ateam together and everything is all right
as much as I dont like the storyline, I hope ateam gets paired up more besides the coming NM....

so sad if this is also taken and no other project of ateam... i ll cry a river....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg is this lakorn where noi was the original n'rai..gosh that lakorn pisses the hell out of me so
bad!!!! <_< ...since n'ek was soooooo goody goody..too damn calm as far as i can remember..i still have the themesong of the original lakorn too!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im thinking i shall go find the original lakorn.. lol.. and watch it.. just to see how it is.. lol... just to see if ateam should be here.. lmao..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not liking the storyline....i won't be tuning in..not even if my ken's or krit's in..these
types of lakorns juz makes my blood pressure shoot way up..lol

bread-bear

sarNie Egg
OMG i hate the storyline..i'm gonna go crazy if i watch this lakorn...i hope they take aum out...
or i mite hate him in this lakorn..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(
i'm gonna need a whole tissue box if i watch this:(:(:(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Man i wish they would get somebody else instead of Aum.
I'm getting bored of him and really want Aff to play with some other guys that she hasn't co-star
with before.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
man i just read sarns comment on this lakorn on the first page ...golly i almost forgot bout the storyline besides the fact that it got on my last nerve..and yes your blood pressure will rise for sure! :lol: man i would like to see krit in here..he will fit that role as a player too...

(sorry umm, i know you can play this role too but i dont wanna see you in this role..and ruin that image that i have for you) as for krit i wanna see him mad! lol hes totally hot when hes mad or shows anger...and even cuter when hes sweet..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Goooshhhhhh. I just read the summary @ wishbones Blog! Grrr. This kind of storyline makes me soooo freakiiin' piised as hekc! Ughh. The nang'rai role should just be nang'ek role seriously. Seems like they focus on it more than nang'ek role and Praeks even sleeps with nang'rai too and she has his kidd, Wtheckkk??! I hope they just quite this lakorn eventually, I don't want it to exist even if it's not ATEAM. I don't like the sound of this drama at all!! :rolleyes: If I was nang'ek I would NEVER EVER go back to praek after all he's done all those years. Hurt so much :(

danseurella

sarNie Egg
Actually if Aff and Aum are really playing this lakorn I'd prefer P'Aff in the role of Nang'rai compared to the Nang'ek because the nang'ek sounds weak in here... ? :unsure: :wacko:
Although people end up getting so engaged in dramas as to dislike nang'rais, it seems that the story is revolving around the n'rai getting what she wants rather than the persistent n'ek who just waits for the pra'ek to turn back? hmmm... ;)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol... wow aff as n'rai.. hmm.. i wonder how that'll be like.. hehe.. she is too innocent hehe.. ^_^..

danseurella

sarNie Egg
Heehee... :lol:
a n'rai who is a silent killer. Looks sweet, innocent. She probably doesn't have to snatch much anyway. How can any p'ek not fall for her :wub:
hmm...that makes her like the n'ek anyway. LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Heehee... :lol:
a n'rai who is a silent killer. Looks sweet, innocent. She probably doesn't have to snatch much anyway. How can any p'ek not fall for her :wub:
hmm...that makes her like the n'ek anyway. LOL
i like that kind of n'rai... sweet and innocent on the outside but very very evil on the inside... :lol:

latest news. aff confirmed shes in this as for other cast still waiting

thanks to wishy for the tran
it's finally confirmed! another ateam lakorn! :clap: but about the storyline... i hope they change it a bit... lol

JennieN

sarNie Adult
as much as I want Aum and Aff in a lakorn together - the script need to be change so it doesn't make the P'K so unlikable.