[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha. i thought there was kid? i swore, i saw it in Anne's version -- or is that not their kid? (i didn't watch it fully, i skipped to the end) .. anyway, i plan to watch this this weekend so that when this come on air, i know or kindda spoil myself a bit LOl --

as for n'rai -- i don't know but for sure, i do not want PLOY in here --
Joy would be a good n'rai -- or someone else == MEJI? ..

they will have a child in the end, she's pregnant :p : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtJPtAixB7Y
the baby is actually noi/nok (the friend and the husband :( )

but man, i don't know if i can accept it or not -- him and the n'rai have a child together early in the episode, it's going to irritate me so much now !!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah if Ploy is given the n'rai role again and again i'll be
disappointed cos it is unfair why can't give her a n'ek role
she did a good job in portraying as n'ek. Wish that i won't see the favourite
ateam will be chosen as pra'nang i will feel regret for them. Joy or Benz will
be a better choice as n'rai.

cecilia

Staff member
^ALICE, it's confirmed that they're the pranang -- i don't feel regret for them. i'm in fact in lala land b/c i get to see them onscreen again. whether it'll be a repeat of namtan mai or not -- that, i'll leave to whoever wanna judge it b/c the script are similar instead of aff cheating on her gay husband with aum, it's aum cheating on aff with his ex-gf (b/c of revenge) .. aside from this, i'm actually looking forward, it'll be interesting to see Aff as the WIFE :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
atleast its with makers group so we might not be disappointed. we would of saw araya in nois role if she didnt turn it down. wasnt it because she didnt wanna be 2nd to aff? and also the role is too similar to fai chong saeng.

cecilia

Staff member
^Tinah, that could be too .. however, i lean toward the second option b/c Noi's character died at the end :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^nois role is more significant isnt it? i dont remember watching this lakorn lol im not sure if i did since i was still a kid

i hope rai isnt ploy again..atleast change up the cast.

cecilia

Staff member
^that's what i hope too .. and yes, from what i've seen so far in anne/nok's version, i see LOTS of noi .. and that's why it's really irritating to think that i'll get to see lots of her character in the new version too (let's hope they change it a bit -- like what i've seen in wanida so far are new addition to the script)

cecilia

Staff member
^i manage to finish up to episode 7 and man, i do not feel a bit sorry for p'ek .. he's such a ######### toward n'ek ..
will come back to juice up tomorrow -- it is better than i thought and yes, there are LOTS of annoying Noi scenes, you just wanna go in and choke her to death (it's 5am, i need to get up at 10 am :( )

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^i manage to finish up to episode 7 and man, i do not feel a bit sorry for p'ek .. he's such a ######### toward n'ek ..
will come back to juice up tomorrow -- it is better than i thought and yes, there are LOTS of annoying Noi scenes, you just wanna go in and choke her to death (it's 5am, i need to get up at 10 am :( )
ceci , lol ur so dedicated. The old version Ann was pregnant at the end, they did wanted to have a baby but she couldnt because she was weak, lacking nutrition(over worked ) and always stress out. What was annoying is Ann let Noi move into her house for awhile and always intrude. For instance picking her up from work....this one time she begged chatchai for a ride home and he was on the way to pick up Ann and when he got there the witch didnt move to the back seat. Noi's ex husband becomes Ann's 3rd wheel (annoying also).
I hate to use the word excited but im very interested to watcch this lakorn.

@tinah: if im correct, I thought that Noi role in this lakorn was more significant than Ann...It was all about her

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^so i guess whoever plays noi role will stand out more than aff. see, araya just missed a good opp. for her but i guess she dont wanna play a similar role

cecilia

Staff member
the first half is mostly on noi but after the whole affair reveal -- it has equal share amount of time for anne too. actually, she gain a little more time b/c we get to see the stronger her ..

on to the lakorn, i'm so mad when chatchai refer that whole 'having woman' as a fun and game thing for man. in the end, the man will come back and have their heart fill with just one woman and that is their wife. this is how he hint out the affair too. when ann ask him, he just confirm it but without reveal who he's having with. quite sad, i could so feel her emotions. i don' tknow how i would handle this too if i find out that my best childhood friend, who happen to be the ex-gf of my husband end up having an affair after our marriage. it would be so hard to have to go through all these and allow ppl around you to pressure you back into keeping the marriage. I love that one scene when he told her that noi's pregnant, she got so mad, she say that since she's not able to have kid for him, it's best for her to leave and storm out the door. he chases after her but couldn't stop her. so amzing how she rush to the unlock the door but couldn't so she JUMP over that metal fence. so amazing how anger can do to one. She ran out with no shoe and money -- this part is so sad.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I didn't know Ateam will be in this lakorn since I'm objective to this one. Anyway, I'm very happy to see them onscreen again and of course with the Ratree video - THANKS ceci I love them singing in the beginning. So sweet together. and I was laughing so hard when one of the lady host kissed Aum and totally ignored Aff - lol, after that they pushed Aff back next to Aum. Cute!

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
from reading everyone's summary of the lakorn. it sounds like the lakorn from channel 7 with pok, tui, and aum. i'm guessing aff will be weak like pok and let her husband whore around

cecilia

Staff member
at first, she allow it b/c she's the legal wife and ppl around her keeps saying that it was just a mistake, he'll come back to the woman he have in his heart and that would be her and only her. She is weak up til Nok tell her that NOI's pregnant, that's when she have enough and run out of the house. This is a very sad scene too b/c she has no money with her, she took a bus and end up getting kick out and starts walking for miles to her parent's house. however, on her way there, she got tired and try to take a rest at the waiting area out in the dark night -- there's a drunkard tries to harass her, she got scare and realize that she could take a taxi to her parent's house and then have them pay the traveling fee. when she got there at her parent's house, she have her sister took care of the fee. she refuse to go back and ask her parent to stay. this is also another favorite scene of mine b/c her parent are so understanding on her cases. Her dad tell her that even if there's no place, she's more than welcome to come and live back home, they can always take care of her b/c the house is her as well as she is their child. all parent are like this and i love it when they show something like this in the show.

i do like the script but feel sad every time i think of a cheating husband like nok .

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
when chatchai and noi did the deed in his office and in the house they were sharing with ann still living there....that what drew the straw for me