[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I doubt Ateam will do a lakorn together anytime soon. There is no news about this lakorn and both are busy, Aum has Tara Himalai and Koo Dued and Aff has business with her boyfriend. I lost hope for this lakorn or any other lakorn. They are like Rteam now, Rteam had 2 lakorns in 2007, Ateam had 2 lakorns in 2008, Rteam had 1 lakorn in 2008, Ateam had 1 lakorn in 2009. And Rteam has never had a lakorn together ever since. I bet this will happen to my beloved Ateam.
Another thing is Aum his way too busy becuz he also has 'Pimmala' its the one with Ploy but in the same person and pretty sure that its truly
confirmed at other news website items. I've also doubt that we're not going to see the Ateam reunion.

cecilia

Staff member
^i literally died and came back to life b/c of that clip -- i watch it so many time, i still can't get enough of it .. (talk about obsession -- ATEAM is definitely my pill of relief LOL)

neena

sarNie Adult
i wanna see them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i miss them! they are so cute together! they must be super good friends, they're so comfortable around each other. love them! i wanna see them in a comedy! like ken and anne!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Rewatching the clip as i type, the littlest things they do together make my day wonderful. So obsessed with these 2......... :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rewatching the clip as i type, the littlest things they do together make my day wonderful. So obsessed with these 2......... :wub:
So my friend Cupid Candy is Ateam really going to pairup in Plerng Boon? If they are in then it will be a disappointing idea, as in another
stressful and depressing like Nam tan mai. Ateam should had given changes. Oh man reckon ch3 souldn't put this reamke. Feel sorry to my
beloved Ateam.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So my friend Cupid Candy is Ateam really going to pairup in Plerng Boon? If they are in then it will be a disappointing idea, as in another
stressful and depressing like Nam tan mai. Ateam should had given changes. Oh man reckon ch3 souldn't put this reamke. Feel sorry to my
beloved Ateam.
Hmm not quite sure Alice, at 0:18 when Aum was pinching Aff's nose it looked like they were doing a fitting for something. And I wonder why they're at the beach, Aff has no lakorns lately so it might be Plerng Boon shooting. Plus in the interview at the beach they were just talking about their lakorns and Aum asking Aff about an action lakorn and Aff said she'd rather do romantic comedy. Nothing they said was about plerng boon. Anyways I don't care what type of lakorn their in as long as they have somewhat of a sweet scene I'll be happy. I've been dying to see them get married, they married other stars but not each other yet. Namtan Mai didn't really have a traditional wedding. Not very sure about this maybe they're just doing a magazine shoot or something.

cecilia

Staff member
^i wonder about that .. the beginning looks like some fitting shoot -- however, Tinah said she saw something similar to that for Ken/Anne for the ch3 calendar -- so it could be for the calendar too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^anne-kens were behind the scene pictures of them alone shooting for ch3 calendar. there was a clip with por n & mew lalita as well, so im thinking its all for the calendar

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh ok, so its only just for the ch3 calendar. I was having a funny feeling in my stomach that Ateam is having a fitting for Plerng Boon. Please
no more depressing lakorn for the Ateam, a romantic comedy shall be fine. Oh this info that Aff does have a upcoming lakorn 'Roy Mai' with Rome.
I think its really confirm in Wishboniko website.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So that might be a calender but what about the beach, why were they there??????????

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wonder who's up next in the calendar. There is still a few same pair of face but new one is only Por N and Mew Lalita. Hope there are more
interesting one coming soon.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Can someone explain what's being said in this interview. I heard them mention 'Plerng Boon' and now I'm dreading the fact that this lakorn will be remade. =(

Credit: b2v2b

cecilia

Staff member
^They're saying that Aff's name is included in PLERNG BOON but will she agree to be in it. Aff respond that it's up to her elder 'Aunt Jan' if she thinks it's suitable for her and trust her in this role, she can take it. However, nothing's confirm at the moment. Let's hope not b/c I dont' want to see another sad lakorn for them -- all these trouble will make me mad like how PLOY is in my face most of the time in KULARB RAI NAM. Don't want to see n'rai's face in for TOO long .. i prefer ATEAM being in another different one -- can't the elder make time and adjustment for these two to be in another good lakorn? -- they could wait for other dara .. why not on these two .. i'm dying here, waiting for them --- slowly.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i'm the only Ateam fan that supports this lakorn. I'm desperate for a reunion so any lakorn will do. *crossing fingers*

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Rumor has it Aff might play diva OMG, i hope not..........but then again, Aum does have to sleep with her either way. HMMMMMM, i can't make up my mind whether i want her as n'rai or n'ek.

http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2010/10/02/aff-taksaorn-to-play-diva-in-plerng-boon/