[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^i pray that she doesn't take it too .. i don't like the n'rai in here .. too dramatic for me to take in.
I'm just afraid if she does take this role -- i'm going to hate her character even more than it was before b/c it's my sweet n'ek aff :(

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I'd love to see Aff play as n'rai in here, its her chance to play a different role and this lakorn was all about the n'rai not so much the n'ek. Plus not all remakes are the same. But Cherry does NOT suite Rome she looks like a mother...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but in my eyes she has always looked old from the get go regardless of her real age ( which i dont care to know). But thats not gonna stop me from watching this lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's her chance to shine but too dramatic for me to suck in .. i hope she's not taking the rai role .. i prefer her playing weak in here and ends up being strong by dumping p'ek in the end like benz/pete's lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'd love to see Aff play as n'rai in here, its her chance to play a different role and this lakorn was all about the n'rai not so much the n'ek. Plus not all remakes are the same. But Cherry does NOT suite Rome she looks like a mother...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but in my eyes she has always looked old from the get go regardless of her real age ( which i dont care to know). But thats gonna stop me from watching this lakorn.
So your saying that u won't be watching this cos of Cherry's age and old looking i find it doesn't really matter cos they
actually look and focus on acting ability skill to pull the role pretty well i know that Rome and Cherry will do do well
just like Rome will have another role that is similar with Chompoo story both are as husband role and this one his out
for revenge on the n'rai. U should put Aff aren't suitable as n'rai instead not Rome and Cherry. But i'll be sad if my
lovely Aff plays the evil n'rai.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
aff should do good in evil character. if she wants to be a super acting she should know how to do both, n'ek who can do both are super high acting good act.i want to see aff play evil one.she looks inteset in evil rolse more than n'ek rolse

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh thanks ka kha but i still matter with Aff playing rai for this one cos plerng boon i shall say its too n'rai for her
1st start i won't mind if she takes on another story as rai character oh guess i have to wait and see how she goes and
i wouldn't mind seeing Rome and Cherry pairing in this one but this will be another one of Rome's weak character just
like KLRN with Yaya and Ploy.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
So your saying that u won't be watching this cos of Cherry's age and old looking
if u read correctly i said " But that wont stop me from watching this lakorn" Of course no n'ek is suitable for a n'rai role but it will be different for Aff!

edit: i just realized that i did not not put the word " wont stop" oooops sorry thats what i meant

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I sort of wish Aum and Aff will still be in here. Cherry has two new lakorn now. After Roy Ma I'm going to miss Aum and Aff.
Yeah me too. Even though the storyline kind of sucks at least we will see Ateam getting married in this. I really want them to get married in a lakorn for once. I hope they will get other lakorns after Roy Mai. Maybe a romantic comedy or even an action lakorn, i dunno, anything with them in it, i will watch it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ateam isn't in here anymore cos Ch3 found another pair to replace them, Cherry Khemupsorn and Rome Patchata will be taking
Nok and Anne older version character and as for Noi n'rai role don't know if that rumor that Aff she wanna play the diva
role for once she want to give ago at playing it but its still unconfirm but my opinion i want someone else instead of Aff
i would like to see Aff switch from innocent to rai but not confident enough atm to see the beautiful Aff as evil.
can anyone here remove Ateam name from this thread please and pinup Rome and Cherry. :scratchchin:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news update from Rome's facebook he wrote his upcoming lakorn after Mia Taeng its Plerng Boon with him pairing with Cherry
taking P'Nok and P'Anne role and Rome/Cherry has 2 new upcoming lakorn. Would anyone please rub off Ateam name and pinned
up Rome and Cherry.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news saying Rome and Cherry might be in to replace Aum and Aff, and Aff gave an interview she wanna give ago as n'rai
playing Noi's role but nothing confirm at the moment, Aum his out cos busy with his schedule pimmala and khun seuk

tinah

sarNie Coma
say what??? that mean romes gonna be an a$$ in here..well atleast hes taking on a different role. i dont see cherry playing weak though. shes not convincing when shes playing the innocent role like in thepabut nai fun with kong. if cherry-rome is pairing up in here than they shouldnt be in the lakorn for Ah'too

i wonder whos gonna play Noi's role? that person gonna dominate the lakorn since her role stood out the most

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
say what??? that mean romes gonna be an a$$ in here..well atleast hes taking on a different role. i dont see cherry playing weak though. shes not convincing when shes playing the innocent role like in thepabut nai fun with kong. if cherry-rome is pairing up in here than they shouldnt be in the lakorn for Ah'too

i wonder whos gonna play Noi's role? that person gonna dominate the lakorn since her role stood out the most
i felt a bug tinkling in my tummy its telling me it might be Aff taking Noi's role I'm very nervous atm Tinah, yeah this is
Rome 2nd role as an a$$ in here his a playboy in Mia Taeng Chompoo's hubby and next is Cherry's cheating hubby. As for
the other one for Ah-Too Rome and Cherry is confirm in there it said in Rome's Fc and Cherry's Fc.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope Aff doesn't accept rai. I thought I would like to see her evil but the more I think about it I think it would be bad for her sweet face n'ek reputation. I don't want my lovely to play rai. But if she accepts the role I will still watch the lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Cherry she has mean look on her and yes she doesn't suit the weak person she's more to those fiesty strong girl that yells
and kick but it would be better if makers group switch Aff as weak and Cherry the stronger role.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Cherry should be nois role while aff take on annes. I think cherry would do a good job like in dao laong fah..

I don't want rome and cherry to pair up twice in the same year..she need to pair up with different actors

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with your words Tinah and Candy i can't stand seeing the innocent Aff being evil and Cherry pairing twice with Rome
oh well she will be twice Ken as well in her upcoming after with Rome. Aff she's double looking sweet and adorable to play
as villain but i'll watch this to worship the 3 of them in here, who knows Aff might do a good job at it, guess i have to
test it out myself but right now i can't picture her and Cherry as the one person is so evil and the other one is so weak
but definitely can picture Rome being an A$$ himself.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know why cherry doesnt ever want to take on a vilian role like other nang eks. shes too worried about losing her nek status but its normal for nek to play both bad and good nowadays