[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i dont know why cherry doesnt ever want to take on a vilian role like other nang eks. shes too worried about losing her nek status but its normal for nek to play both bad and good nowadays
yeah that might be the only one reason even Chompoo she reject to play n'rai too but Aff she confirm herself that she want
to give ago maybe she has faith for own self, everyone has their own target and wishes and reaches for their goals. Aff she's
so nice and fare with all the company unlike some just reject their roles given them already without understanding anything.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah that might be the only one reason even Chompoo she reject to play n'rai too but Aff she confirm herself that she want
to give ago maybe she has faith for own self, everyone has their own target and wishes and reaches for their goals. Aff she's
so nice and fare with all the company unlike some just reject their roles given them already without understanding anything.
i think araya just doesnt want to play "rai" to aff so she rejected the role. there was an old article of that @ taksaorn.com..its not like araya hasnt played rai before..even her character in "dok som see thong" is considred to be rai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think araya just doesnt want to play "rai" to aff so she rejected the role. there was an old article of that @ taksaorn.com..its not like araya hasnt played rai before..even her character in "dok som see thong" is considred to be rai.
yeah i don't understand why Chompoo she reject to play rai along side Aff but she accept to play dork sorm see tong :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hmm maybe that is the only one reason she doesn't want to be 2nd's to Aff. Soon or later Aff maybe playing 2nd's to Cherry
but i hope not cos plerng boon character is just too evil for the beautiful Aff to play and handle.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The n'rai here pretty much dominates the lakorn, so if Chompoo was in here she would be taking over the lakorn. I don't think Chompoo wants to work with Aff.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The n'rai here pretty much dominates the lakorn, so if Chompoo was in here she would be taking over the lakorn. I don't think Chompoo wants to work with Aff.
Chompoo and Aff they're in Sarm bai Tao Chompoo she's playing Aff second eldest sister I'm sure its a yes but plerng boon
is a different story. Sister's role its more nicer and care about another, hope Aff isn't rai for plerng boon somebody
else instead of Aff, Ploy she's a good sample.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
cherry in with rome.cool. aff playing nang'rai no! i hope she does not accept
it i don't think i can watch it then.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cherry in with rome.cool. aff playing nang'rai no! i hope she does not accept
it i don't think i can watch it then.
I'm so hyped up to see Rome and Cherry playing a married couple but I'm not excited that Aff she wanna play rai and i hope
something changes her mind.

cecilia

Staff member
me too -- whatever it is .. pull AFF OUT 100% i do not want her to be evil .. she's too sweet for me to want to hate her .. i can't stand chom IN DOK SORN so if aff WERE to repeat a character like that .. I'll be mad at heck! Pull aff out of this rai role -- PLEASE! I just don't want to see her flaunt around with many guys -- sleeping with them .. gosh! :numchuck:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
me too -- whatever it is .. pull AFF OUT 100% i do not want her to be evil .. she's too sweet for me to want to hate her .. i can't stand chom IN DOK SORN so if aff WERE to repeat a character like that .. I'll be mad at heck! Pull aff out of this rai role -- PLEASE! I just don't want to see her flaunt around with many guys -- sleeping with them .. gosh! :numchuck:
wow flaunt that is a harsh word but i'll use that harsh word as well, Aff is too sweet nice manner to act this role and
I'm 100% ok to see Rome being an a$$ in here and Cherry being weak and teary but please no no for Aff. the n'rai can either
be anyone but as long its not Aff i really want Ch3 to do a poll vote n'rai.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think there's also a chance Aff might refuse because she is a conservative girl and she probably wouldn't want to do slutty love scenes with lots of guys. Aff is pretty picky with romance scenes, like in JLR she didn't want to do the end willing because it was too close. Hopefully Aff will think of this if they offer her this role

tinah

sarNie Coma
Even if aff accepted the role it would have to be approve by the ch3 elders first so if they don't think she suit the role than they won't let her be in it

cecilia

Staff member
^i pray the elders pull her from here .. this is one project i dont' want her to play as rai -- she can be anyone but not this one .. i can't stand watching my favorite, ****ing around :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wouldn't mind seeing Aff love scene Rome but not this one i rather see them in their own lakorn and without Aff being so
rai Ch3 should better off do a switch between Aff and Cherry, Cherry she has that mean look while Aff has the prim-proper
style Rome he suit this character as a cheater a$$ but something went so wrong with the casting girls. Wonder who's
playing Tun Jakrit, just some brief info Cherry's name is pimpala and Rome's name is Rerk please not Aff playing as
jai-ruerng hope elders will disagree with Aff playing rai, cross my two fingers faith to pull Aff out get somebody else
to replace her Ploy or Benz is a good sample but i think Ploy she will reject this role too since she need a rest and Benz
she's good but she's in too many crazy roles, i can't think of who else be able to replace Aff.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i pray the elders pull her from here .. this is one project i dont' want her to play as rai -- she can be anyone but not this one .. i can't stand watching my favorite, ****ing around :(
i say more likely they wont let her be in here just because it might ruin her n'ek status. i dont like the fact that she has to sleep around with other peoples husband. if she were to be rai it should be other type of roles

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i say more likely they wont let her be in here just because it might ruin her n'ek status. i dont like the fact that she has to sleep around with other peoples husband. if she were to be rai it should be other type of roles
I want Aff in Sai See Plerng better than this one Sai is nang'ek rai but she isn't fully on evil,
Sai See Plerng and Plerng Boon they're both produce by makers group i'd rather Aff play Mew Lalita character as Sai and
not Noi role as jai-ruerng, pantip wrote Aff name for sai see plerng n'ek request so there is hope for all of us .

cecilia

Staff member
^they better .. i know that Aff is Ah'Jim's favorite so i hope she won't make or feel Aff is ought for Noi's role ..
if noi's character didn't have to sleep with so many men then I wont' have any problem but she slept with 3-4 ppl ...
it's SICK to my stomach to see my favorite doing this .. seriously, i hate CHOM so much right now, i just want to go in and choke her in DOK SORN KLIN.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^they better .. i know that Aff is Ah'Jim's favorite so i hope she won't make or feel Aff is ought for Noi's role ..
if noi's character didn't have to sleep with so many men then I wont' have any problem but she slept with 3-4 ppl ...
it's SICK to my stomach to see my favorite doing this .. seriously, i hate CHOM so much right now, i just want to go in and choke her in DOK SORN KLIN.
I don't mind seeing Chom character cos she suited and pull it so well but Aff she's different from her, Aff she's aren't the
looks of sex appeal she is more on the good girl and sensible person my opinion if she is playing Noi part i don't think
she will 100% portraying as nang'rai she maybe ruin the original person character Ceci its very hard atm to predict cos
they haven't consider anyone to take this role beside only Aff there were no poll vote in pantip where they usually do
a voting. But i hope for faith that they better pull Aff out or atleast get her to play sai see plerng. I know that the
pranang will be Rome/Cherry but there is just too many dramas choosing who to act n'rai.