[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think its fine if the pra'ek is Pope cos then not much complaint from fans Aff and Pope will be just fine and Janie might want to try a new role lately she's working hard and been taking sexy shoot I'm sure Janie can give her best shot 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've read @spicyforum that it turn out Janie is playing as Jai-Rerng n'rai and Aff as Pimala n'ek and pra'ek is said to be Ken Theeradeth 
this is heart broken and tearing into many pieces at first was a drama explode Rome/Cherry Aff n'rai > now its even more dramas Ken/Aff Janie n'rai  :cry:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
SAD! I'm crying my eyes ball out! :cry: :cry: I refuse to see Janie as N'rai...they have many n'rai out there why Janie! They have Tanya, Joy R, Benz, and...and...many more lol! I love Aff but if i have to chose, acting wise, Janie is way beyond her! As for beauty, it a tie to me!

I love Aff and Ken together but their chem is not tat strong to da point like Ken and Janie...:p Well let see wat happen...Thanks Alice for da news :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
SAD! I'm crying my eyes ball out! :cry: :cry: I refuse to see Janie as N'rai...they have many n'rai out there why Janie! They have Tanya, Joy R, Benz, and...and...many more lol! I love Aff but if i have to chose, acting wise, Janie is way beyond her! As for beauty, it a tie to me!

I love Aff and Ken together but their chem is not tat strong to da point like Ken and Janie... :p Well let see wat happen...Thanks Alice for da news :)
its already insane at first i like the fact they got Rome/Cherry its a hot pair but sad Aff is n'rai now Ken/Aff yeah their chemistry isn't high enough but still a fine pair but putting Janie as n'rai its driving me more insane

cecilia

Staff member
It's not like Janie hasn't done n'rai  ... more to add onto her awesome career -- that's all.

I hate this storyline anyway 'another mia luang' theme.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
No one is confirm for this lakorn. I don't think there will be any updates for this lakorn until Rising Sun and SSP are done. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm having a hard time believing Aff is making a return anytime soon. Every interview I've seen of her or Songkran indicates that they want a baby badly and right now. Not to mention Songkran said he's working hard so that Aff doesn't have to work hard doing lakorns again.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I want a Janie & Ken reunion! But not Janie as the rai. That would be very not cool They have some good onscreen chemistry. When I last saw Aff 3 Zaap, she didn't say anything about accepting lakorns anytime soon, I don't think. She's helping Songkran manage their business.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cherry she pose with Pope  in the Ch3 calendar 2014 and they look compatible though Cherry she's tall but her body isn't huge since she's quite thin average size 
i think Janie can play n'rai 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I was just reading an article from KCL which said that Khun Ja Yosinee will be working on this remake after she's wrapped up with Nang Ay which will take a while. I want to see someone who has never had the opportunity to play as an antagonist to take on the role of Jai Rerng. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Someone move this to the new lakorn section. Janie is casted as Jai Rerng. They have yet to announce p'ek. It's a surprise.

From Komchadluek:@ แว่วว่า “เจนี่ เทียนโพธิ์สุวรรณ์” ตอบตกลงเล่นบท “ใจเริง” ในละคร “เพลิงบุญ” ของผู้จัด “จ๋า” ยศสินี เลยเตรียมเปิดกล้องเร็วๆ นี้ แถมอาจมีเซอร์ไพรส์ในบทของพระเอกอีกด้วย รอลุ้นๆๆ

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thank you Admins :) Well, Janie is rumored to have accepted playing Jai Rerng. Idk if that was Anne or Noi's role. Never saw the old version.