[Ch3] Por Kai Jaae (Who & Who)

cecilia

Staff member
Her father always kills me with his needs for excitement .. 

So funny when he was suppose to console his niece but instead cry over his broken heart lol

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
lovenk said:
Does anybody know the rating of this lakorn? I am wondering if the rating of this lakorn is bad because I don't see a single person come to this thread to post a comment and share their opinions.

Anyway, I love this lakorn, and I am a big Ja Jittapa's fan^^^^. Su su.
According to one Pantip source, the ratings for the first 3 episodes are:

Ep 1: 6.4
Ep 2: 6.1
Ep 3: 6.1

That's higher than Wiang Roy Dao and Fai Nai Wayu's debut ratings. I've heard a lot of people watch PKJ and find it funny, but they haven't much to say about it (maybe because it's all fun and games right now?).

cecilia

Staff member
^There are tons of humors in here .. so if someone wants to laugh out -- LOTS, they should tune in

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Is anybody subbing this
I really wanna watch it since I loved them in 6th sense
I hope viki is subbing it

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Lenlin for the ratings. This lakorn is just hilarious, especially Ja's dad. I just don't like the character that play Ja's boyfriend. He is so cheap, selfish, and think about himself. She should dump him and be with Louis.
I can't wait for next week eps.

By the way, does anybody know how many episodes this lakorn have? Thank you again.

cecilia

Staff member
lovenk said:
Thank you Lenlin for the ratings. This lakorn is just hilarious, especially Ja's dad. I just don't like the character that play Ja's boyfriend. He is so cheap, selfish, and think about himself. She should dump him and be with Louis.
I can't wait for next week eps.

By the way, does anybody know how many episodes this lakorn have? Thank you again.
And to think that there are real life people like that .. and their girlfriends still put up with it upset me .. i know i wouldn't .. 

Have to praise that Tun did a great job as Aek -- he gets on my nerve so bad and gosh, so SHAMELESS.  Why is Mathinee putting up with him? .. so so annoying! Wanna go in to strangle him for her --- still surprise she puts up with it considering that she's all ABOUT FEMINISM.

cecilia

Staff member
^What bother me the most is her preaching .. she's telling the unfortunate ones to stand up for themselves but yet she allows herself to be in that situation with Aek.  If i'm one of the person she preaches to, i for sure i will throw this 'advice' back to her in no time.  

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
She is blind when it comes to her own problem. I just hope that she will come to her senses and see the true color of ther boyfriend.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Does anybody know if Ja Jittapa has another lakorn after this one? Thank you.

I hope that the ratings are going up for this lakorn. Could anybody tell me what are the rating for eps 4-6? Thank you.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
lenlin said:
ATM, 14 episodes are planned, so it should end March 1st.
Wow, I don't know how to count. At 14 episodes, it should end March 8th, not the 1st, but since Cubic is airing after this one and it airs on the 8th, then I guess that makes this one end on March 7th with 13 episodes instead. As to the ratings, no one's put them up yet that I could find. Only JSS's ratings have been posted.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I saw the rating for the week of the February 3 to 9. The rating is at 6.

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
In today's ep I really want to punch Aek in the face for criticizing Mathinee, and I just don't like how they make Mathinee's character so dumb for not seeing the true color of her boyfriend.

I can't wait for tomorrow's ep. I want to see Mathinee and Attit's wedding.
Love this lakorn. Guess I'm the only one in this thread. I feel so lonely (just kidding).

cecilia

Staff member
Today episode was super funny! I love how Louis was being sarcastic about her dad and his ways of living life on the edge!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like Louis. I like his style of acting, BUT he needs a new hair cut for a change! HAHA. I want to see him with a short clean cut hair style. 

cecilia

Staff member
^Agree, he needs a new hair cut --- 

Anyway, i don't like how her dad tries to take advantage of the young girl who only wants to help her father ..