[Ch3] Por Krua Hua Pa (Mind @Work) : Loise Scott / Preem Ranida

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ch3eks said:
This one will be wrapping up soon and should air sometime next month. I didn't really like Sam Bai Mai Thao so I hope this one turns out good. 
Wahhh! That was fast ^^ Thanks for sharing the updates !

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow. I had nothing to watch today so I decided to watch this (Pat and Nui's version). Little did I know that it had an older version and another version coming out! Haha. I was looking for its info then saw Louis and Preem's pix and I was like what?? Haha. So far I'm enjoying it, can't wait until Pat's character takes off that hideous hairdo though! Hehe.

Just a little summary from what I've seen thus far. I guess nang'ek just came back from abroad and wants to hire a chef. Pra'ek is the son of a rich family, he's carefree and the best bud of nang'eks brother. Nang'ek and pra'ek went to school together and nang'ek hates pra'ek because he's a jokester and bully. Hehe. Pra'ek is forced to get married, but he doesn't want to. That's all I know for now. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Guess Preem is gonna accept another lakorn soon since this is done filming, hope her next p'ek is young! (Not Poh please!)
Haha. You just don't like him don't you. I agree though. Pream is young enough to be his daughter. Shoot Mew was.....eewgh. I'm still disgusted. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
I don't like Poh as an actor, I just don't find him good looking or charming onscreen. Andrew was only in his 20's when he filmed Cupid Pathway with Janie, I don't know why they feel the need to get a 40+ actor for a girl who's barely 18. That's just disgusting especially since the lakorn is a slap/kiss.
Which is exactly why he's underrated. Haha. He's not that handsome and charming, but he's an amazing actor. He's as good as or even better than our dearest Gregson, in my honest opinion.

Yeah, the age gap of 20+ years is just crazy. But at least Poh doesn't look like a perv. Haha. Mew is his only extremely young
nang'ek and I hope she's the only one.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
I don't like his acting lol not a lot of p'eks are good looking but if they are charming and have good acting skills onscreen that's what draws in fans. With Andrew I wasn't amazed with his looks at first but at least he looks young and his charm and acting is what drew in fans during his time of fame. With Poh, even some newbies I find better than him in my honest opinion. Even if it wasn't Poh pairing with Preem I would still complain if the actor is around his age lol.
I understand you. Haha.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Guess Preem is gonna accept another lakorn soon since this is done filming, hope her next p'ek is young! (Not Poh please!)
i hope so too, but i still like P'Poh as an actor but not pairing with somebody who is too young for him it would be ok if the nang'ek is in her 20's 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I've never seen the original version but from what Phatman mentioned, sounds like its a good lakorn. But since this a remake, would have to see how it will turn out. As for Preem and Poh, though I love Poh, I don't want him to pair up with Preem, I want him to pair up with someone closer to his age, same goes to Preem. Preem is a decent actress, if she were to ever work with Poh, I think she would have a lot of fun, but no to their pairing as lovers. I barely survived Wanalee. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Heidi said:
I've never seen the original version but from what Phatman mentioned, sounds like its a good lakorn. But since this a remake, would have to see how it will turn out. As for Preem and Poh, though I love Poh, I don't want him to pair up with Preem, I want him to pair up with someone closer to his age, same goes to Preem. Preem is a decent actress, if she were to ever work with Poh, I think she would have a lot of fun, but no to their pairing as lovers. I barely survived Wanalee. 
yes its a very good lakorn, doesn't have to be close in his age group pick somebody older than Preem 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
yes its a very good lakorn, doesn't have to be close in his age group pick somebody older than Preem 

I agree, at least someone that is older than Preem. Preem just keeps getting older and older praeks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Heidi said:

I agree, at least someone that is older than Preem. Preem just keeps getting older and older praeks.
its Ch3 strange and weird ideas. Preem isn't only one even Yam too she paired with Mart and Hua Jai Patapee she's pairing with P'PorT 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
its Ch3 strange and weird ideas. Preem isn't only one even Yam too she paired with Mart and Hua Jai Patapee she's pairing with P'PorT 

Yep, I agree about Yam also. Preem and Yam really need to pair up with someone much closer to their age. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Preem just won't get a break will she. I don't mind Louis but I have been waiting to see her pair off with one of the newer generation actor.